Ragi Darshan Lal In Uk

GPS

Well at least 2 singhs in the ambulance , and atleast 2 more in the cop van arrested.

Alot of riot police. Southall Broadway sealed off from 2 ends. Alot of rain. Traffic at a virtual standstill.

Estimated 200-300 hundred turnout. Not allowed to go inside gurdwara. Inside gurdwara packed aswell. Inside sangat Armed with plenty of weapons. Plenty jaikareh.

Whoever threw the bricks was stupid. They should of known better than to be throwing bricks towards a gurdwara. Broke a window.

Not sure if Darshan turned up. Not a bad turnout.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back after detour at 'Rockys'. Went as expected , alot of police!. Darsan singh did not come due to saftey concernsbiggrin.gif . I was disapointed with turnout esp considering alot looked like they came from up north. When everone dispersed after i was told his supporters came out of the gurdwara with kirpans and gundasay. That is when some singhs threw bricks and hence got nicked

Just got back after detour at 'Rockys'. Went as expected , alot of police!. Darsan singh did not come due to saftey concernsbiggrin.gif . I was disapointed with turnout esp considering alot looked like they came from up north. When everone dispersed after i was told his supporters came out of the gurdwara with kirpans and gundasay. That is when some singhs threw bricks and hence got nicked

WOW..

I agree with members saying to reach out to gurdwara sahib before such events. I think that every gurdwara should get a respectful letter from us to explain the maryada of not inviting person who is shaken from panth by supreme power Sri Akal Takht Sahib. Anybody willing to share/create a sample letter that we can send it to local/national gurughars? I will take the responsibility of sending it to all gurughars in united states.

Did Darshan lal's followers attack singhs?

Why are they calling an akirtghan , a traitor and Gurnindak to their gurudwara.Are not they ashamed of their act. He is not a sikh as he has been excommunicated by akal takhat.

Message from Kamaljeet Singh ShaheedSar on Facebook

"Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh...

Khalsa ji....Some anti-dasam baani elements in UK tried to hold Darshan laal's kirtan at Miri-Piri Gurudwara in Southall! The organizers of this programme, Jaswant Thekedar(who called Sant ji '' Agent of Congress''), manmohan (halaal eater frm Dal Khalsa????) , Gulli of dead ak47 group, and Tiger Group ( Patit,shaved,liquor drinker dogs of Darshan) knew it would create a trouble, still they went against Hukamnaama of Akaal Takhat and kept this programme.

This was a direct challenge to Panthic Singhs of UK, and SInghs from DAL Panth and Damdami Taksal took it up as a challenge. . Khalsa Fauj from BUDDA DAL, TARNA DAL, DAMDAMI TAKSAL and Sangat from southall gathered outside the Gurudwara to protest against Darshan .

There was heavy police deployment outside Gurudwara and Nindaks were inside waiting for Darshan. When some singhs tried to enter the Gurudwara, a dog of Darshan from so called tiger group(clean shaven patit) hit a Singh with a Iron rod on head, which enraged the Singhs! As the Singhs challenged the Nindaks to come out of Gurudwara and face the Sangat, they hid behind Palki of Maharaj.

Latest reports say the programme has been cancelled.And Fauj has been successful in its morcha against Darshan Ragi the Nindak.

Sangat will be updated as soon as i'm able to get any updates and pics will be posted soon!

May Guru Gobind SIngh ji Maharaj bless all the SInghs, all his Khalsa SONS who stood and fought for his honour and His Baani's Honour.

UK Fauj has lived upto its name of being the most Beloved and faithful Fauj of Guru Gobind SIngh ji Maharaj!

Akaaaaaaaaaaaaaall heee Akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall''uuhhh!

Akaal ji sahai!

Mahakaal Ji sahai!"

Singhs of UK,

You have proved to be true khalsa of guru sahib who stood to these gurnindaks and made this sharabi Darshan and his chelas to run.Guru ji always by your side.

This is the second defeat of this agency propped Darshan lal group after their miserable performance at delhi.This dancing bull is doing as dictated by anti sikh forces.

How is the condition of Gursikh who was injured in the clash? Please keep sangat posted.

This has also revealed traitorous faces of panthic enemies like Manmohan of Dal khalsa, so caleld ak47 group and jaswant thekedar.They were agents of anti sikh forces from the beginning.Now they stand exposed.

Awesomebiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Darshan Laal can't speak at any Gurdwara and Singhs are making sure of this. The Khalsa Panth will always come out on top.

And those people that set this whole thing up make sure they get whats coming to them. Set the example no one that start this cr*p will go unanswered. Ring each of these giddars door bells and give them what they deserve.

Any Singh that got injured in this my heart goes out to him.

Stay in Chardikala and keep up the AWESOME WORK. Do ardas that Sat Guru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji give us the service to crush the enemy in their tracks.

In words I can't describe how proud i am of the Uk Singhs. Khalsa ji: Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji says

Khalsa is my true form

Within the Khalsa, I abide

Khalsa is my main support

I am always with the Khalsa

My Khalsa is dear and sincere

My Khalsa is renowned and has fame

Khalsa is my ancestry and my future

Khalsa brings joy and happiness

Khalsa is my real friend

Khalsa is mother, father and giver of pleasure

Khalsa is my true beauty

Khalsa is an unwavering and close partner

Khalsa is my caste & creed

Because of the Khalsa, I was born

Khalsa is my world treasure

Because of the Khalsa, I have respect

Khalsa is my close family

Khalsa grants me favours

Khalsa is my body and soul

Khalsa is the breath of my life

Honour and glory accompany my Khalsa

Khalsa is my real interest

Khalsa maintains my mission

Khalsa is my body and breath

Khalsa is my dharam and action

Khalsa is my secret ingredient

Khalsa is my complete true Guru

Khalsa is my fearless partner

Khalsa is my wisdom and knowledge

Khalsa is always in my thoughts

Praise to the caste-less Khalsa

They keep to their word

At all times they exercise mental control

then they are truly deserving

I have not told you even a little lie

Perfect saint Guru Nanak is my witness,

If all my pores could speak,

with all, I would sing Khalsa's praise.

I belong to the Khalsa; the Khalsa belongs to me,

In the wild sea, they provide shelter

Khalsa is God's army

and it was created by His Will.

While the Khalsa stays true,

I will offer my full support

When they follow the ways of others,

I will withdraw my assistance from them.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Jo gaj kai bulave so nihallllll SAT SRI AKAL

Hats of to uk sangat they did a nice job,dealt with guru nindak

may guru sahib get that injured bahadur singh recover asap

same happened with us two months ago they just drag us out gurudwara when we protested,and then they called police saying 'some sharabi's are creating nuisance in gurudwara'

and last couple of weeks some singhs were arrested but later released when he was in different place!

i have seen in delhi gurudwaras posters stating that akal takht supermacy and hukamnama regarding mr darshan lal ! and all sangat has become aware of taht pappi due to mass parchar through posters may be uk sangat could also do that

BUT CAN"T WE DO THESE PEACEFULLY ??

really it hurts when its riot

sikhs are geting bad image!

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

WAH! Came Across This Video! What A Beautiful Video! (I am Not Affiliated With The Blessed Academy, Nor Blessed Keertanees, Nor Do I Know The Poster of the Beautiful Video. Am Sharing A Beautiful Video On Youtube Showing The Beauty of Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Bani!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Sri Dasam Patshah Bani Is Filled With Bir Ras, Prem Ras, Political Tactics, Warfare, Knowledge, Expansions, Knowledge of Trickeries, And So Much More. Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji Is Ang of Khalsa. All Great Khalsa Gursikhs of Even Recent History Also All Loved, Respected, Understood, Contemplated, Felt, Made Part of Their Inner Being, Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji!

Congress/Rss/Khalsa Dharma Dhusts Will Fail On All Fronts on Their Attacks Against Khalsa! Akaal Purakh is Forever With His Khalsa and True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs!

Dhan Guru Pyareh!!!!!

Guru Sahib Ang Sang.

Dhan Dhan MahaRaajan Deh MahaRaaj Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Ang of Khalsa Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Bani Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan RehitVaan Jeevanee Panj Pyareh, Dhan Dhan Khande-Pahul Amrit Dhan Dhan Khalsa Rehit Dhan Dhan Panj Kakaars Ang Sang!!!!!

Dhan Dhan EVERYTHING In The Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Sachaa PaatShah!!!!!