Amarjit Chawala - Mehta Singing In Mandir

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what makes you think he has switched sides? have hindus never sang gurbani inn gurdwaras? or muslims sang gurbani in gurdwaras?

hard to imagine shaheed sant bhindranwale doin this or any other shaheed like baba deep singh ji in a mandir? he aint singin gurbani even and evn if he did gurbani has no place in a place which is nt in da gurus path or way of the guru lke such a mandir js lke we cnt do parkassh of SGGSJ in a mandir nor can gurbani be sung - bt da point is he aint doin gurbani bt sum nex fing

It's not about whether Gurbani should be sung in a mandir. Surely you can, but when you get to the shabad of Guru Nanak Dev ji and idol worship the Hindus will take it as an offence because Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji calls a person blind and mute for worshipping idols and calls the idol lifeless. Then we have Bhagat Namdev ji's Bani which calls an idol nicely shaped as a Hindu God no different than a normal stone laying on the ground.

I read the Gurmukhi text under the photo's. It refers to "Amarjit 'Kumar' (Singh) Chawla" - Is that ment to be sarcastic - i.e. because he is in the mandir and praying.

I get the feeling most posters think it's not right. - Because he seems to be going completly mad, like he has no sharm, he used too hang around with Sikh's the panth hold in high esteem. I mean he's doing sum nex fing! (some next thing).

As for quoting Ram and Rahim - Do some research please, there are many references to both in Guru Ji.

Maybe the sangat thinks it's wrong for someone to praise God. As that is all he is doing. Albeit he maybe worshiping a diety. Is there anything wrong with praying to god.

IK ONKAR.

So it doesn't really matter, does it? Naam Jaap Da.

It's like taking the M1, M69 instead of M40. Does that make any sense? UK drivers, London to Brum will get that bit.