Ragi's Followers Routed At Kala Afghana Center, Toronto

GPS

Exactly lets please stay on topic and refrain from getting this thread closed or mentioning people unrelated.

We have a duty to uphold to Sikhs around the world who view this forum. The standard of material must be kept to a proffessional level.

canadian sikhs did well to uphold the hukamnaama of akaal takht . well done.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sikhs ahd bad times in history.There was a time when very few sikhs were left.But they fought like disciplined soldiers

with faith in Gur sahib and their bani.

Certainly sikhs will oppose those who condemn our Gurus bani be tey darshan lal or joginder spokesman.

situation was very well handled. could easily have got out of hand but the appropriate level of action was taken.

i'm sad to say for those who challenge Guruji's Bani.. violence is the only answer they understand.

if someone is so arrogant they challenge authenticity of Gurbani so many times that they get excommunicated and still try and organise functions then only surprising thing is that they are still walking around alive with all arms and legs intact.

but that is what these prostitute scholars want, they want to ruin reputations and lives of chardhi kalaa singhs so that wider public see them as extremists.

SatGuruji is Dayal, the Compasssionate who has protected these prostitute scholars from full public backlash of sikh community.

All provocation comes from Darshan ragi followers. Singhs are always full of compassion and are forgiving.

Darshan lal followers are cheats,thugs hell bent on propaganda.This is the only language these people understand.

There is a saying in punjabi "Kande da atte moorakh da moohn chhittar nal sidda hunda hai".( Thorn and stupids

are controlled by shoes only)

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

The Focus Should Go To The Parents Of The Heretics. Sarna. CongRSS Attacked In 1984. Rajiv Ghandhi, Husband of Sonia Ghandi who is Daughter In Law of B!tch Indira Ghandi, Is Using The Same Agenda (To Make Sure Khalsa Does Not Rise) To Attack Sri Amrit Sanchaar, Shastar Prem, Political Tactics, Bir Ras, And More Of Khalsa, By Using Their 'Inside Agents' Such As Sarna. CongRSS Sarna Is Also Boss of Heretic Darshan Lal. Jachak, Spokesman, 'missionaries', Etc. Are All CongRSS agents under Sarna (Who Is CongRSS Puppet To Attack Khalsa). Lubana, Sarna, All Of These Insiders Have Worked From Inside To Make Sure Sikhs Do Not Get Justice, and Have Made Sure To Attack True Khalsa Dharma, All While From Outside 'Talking About The Skies', While Looting The Golak. They Are Using The Hatred Against Demon Badals (Who Must Also Be Kicked Out. Badals Were Also Involved In 1984, 1978, Making Singhs Shaheed in Ludiana And A Lot Lot Lot Lot More. Badals and Sarnas Are Both Enemies Of Khalsa). Sarna Is Working For CongRSS Dictates To Plant Seeds To Destroy Khalsa Dharma. They Have Long Term Plans (To Fully Destroy Khalsa Within 25 Years Or So). First Their Attack Is On Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee (Which ALL Jeevaanee Gurmukhs Of Past Loved, Including Baba Attar Singh Jee, Baba Jarnail Singh Jee Bhindranwala, Baba Gurbachan Singh Jee, Bhai Sahib Randheer Singh Jee, Baba Kartar Singh Jee, Baba Ishar Singh Jee, And More). Sikh Zehar Center Videos Of Recent Talks of Heretic Darshan Lal Already Showed They Have Removed All Shastars From Guru Sahib Hazooree (just like 'missionaries) http://www.sikhsanga...is-in-brampton/ . This Is CongRSS Plans To Keep Sikhs As Sheep. They Are Beginning With Attacking Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee, Automatically Attacking Sri Amrit Sanchaars and Sri Kakaar Sahibs! Focus Should Go To The CongRSS Meeting Sarna Is Having and To All Agents Attending Who Are Working For CongRSS Dictates (remember they have long term plans. It Starts From Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee, Then Sri Amrit Sanchaar, Then Sri Kakaars, Already The Same Team Have Attacked Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee, We Know What Sarnas Have Done With Even Removing Sri Akhars of Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee, He Funds Spokesman (With Guru Jees Golak!) Which We Already Know Have Attacked Also Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee Using The Same Propaganda Tactic They Use For Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee! His Sharaabee Kabaabee Parties at Sri RakabGhanz Sahib Are Well Known, His Closeness With CongRSS Murderer Kp Gill, Etc. There are Agents All Over The World, Just Like Sick Zehar Center.) Badals and Makkar Too Must Be Imprisoned For Life! Sarnas Are CongRSS Agents! Sarnas Must Be Imprisoned For Life! Sarnas Are Working To Destroy Khalsa Dharma! (Always Remember! They Have Long Term Plans! They Are Thinking A Minimum of 5 to 25 Years Ahead To Fully Destroy Khalsa Dharma! They Have Already Attacked Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee Also, Their Aims Are At Sri Amrit Sanchaar, Sri Kakaars, and Their Attacks Are Beginning With Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee. Their Attacks Now Are Just Seeds Of What They Truly Wish To Do!) Guru Sahib Kirpa Karna. True Khalsa Dharma Will Always Be In Chardhi Kala! May Akaal Purakh Give Victory To Khalsa! Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee! Dhan Dhan Sri DasamPatshah Baanee Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee! Dhan Dhan Jeevaanee RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit and Gurmukh Rehit! Dhan Dhan Sri Kirpaan Sahib of Dhan Dhan Sri Ang Sang Panj Kakaar Sahib!!!!!) The Enemies Of True Khalsa Dharma (True Khalsa Dharma Includes Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee) The Enemies Will Never Succeed! True Khalsa Dharma Is Eternal! True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs (Whom Also Understand Miri, Shakti, Shastar, Bir Ras, Political Tactics, Knowledge of Trickeries, And So Much More Of Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee) Must Rise!

The Whole World Will Fall In Love With True Khalsa Dharma! (Which Includes Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee! Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee).

SGPC Under Badals and Makkar:

Punjab Police Protected.

Election Fraud For Decades With Punjab Police.

Control With Corruption And Badals Punjab Police Might.

Use Funds of SGPC To Fund Fakes Includes aNaamDhaarees, RadhaSwamees, Durgiana Mandirs, Etc.

Invite Ausutrash, And Then Make Singhs Shaheed!

Talk of 1984 For Evil Political Tactics! But NEVER Genuinely Support! In Fact Destroy Movement From Inside For Justice for 25 Years and Further Victimize Victims! Badal Was Involved In 1984 Himself! Know This!

SGPC – Sukhbirs' Grand Political Cunningness

SGPC - Shiromani Golak Pocketing Committee

SGPC – Sukhbirs' Gundaas Police & Chiefs

SGPC – Show Good, Practice Corruption

SGPC – Steal, Grab, Pocket, Cheat

SGPC – Surinders' Gift (to) Puttar Chotah (Sukhbir)

SGPC – Shiromani Gangsters, Pakhandees (SGPC Members) and Chief (Makkar)

DSGMC Under Sarnas:

Dasam Patshah Bani Attackers!

Khalsa Dharma Attackers!

Golak Chors!

Congress Insiders!

RSS Insiders!

And a Whole Bunch More!!!

DSGMC – Disrespecting Sahib GuruGranth & Mega Corrupt!

DSGMC – Dasam Sacha Granth Maligning Crew!

DSGMC – Dirty Sarnas Gang & Mega Chors!

DSGMC - Delhi's Sarnas Golak & Mischievous Congress!

DSGMC – Delhi Sarnas Gundas & Murdering Congress!

DSGMC – Darshan, Sarnas, Ghagga, Missionaries & Congress!

DSGMC – Disgusting Sarnas Golak Minting Committee!

DSGMC – Dharam & Sharam Gone, Money Come!!

DSGMC – Degh Selling, Golak Minting Chors!

DSGMC – Dhusts, Sarnas, Goons, Money, Congress!

DSGMC – Dance, Sale of Gurdwara Main Compounds!

DSGMC – Demons Spokesman Gurdwara Mouthpiece Committee!

DSGMC – Drink, Sing, Gandh, Meat and Cigarettes!

May True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Get Control Of SGPC and DSGMC. Guru Sahib Kirpa Karna. Badals/Makkar/Their Team, Sarnas/Heretic Darshan/Spokesman/Jachak/Their CongRSS Team Need To Be Imprisoned For Life!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=_bD9dlQuGFA

The Whole World Will Fall In Love With True Khalsa Dharma! (Which Includes Dhan Dhan Sri DasamPatshah Baanee! Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee!)

The most amusing part about this is that people want to discuss with a person who ran away everytime the Khalsa Panth said let's sit down and talk about this. It has been 2 years now(he started spreading his propaganda in 2008) Sikhs have been telling him sit down with us and we can explain everything to you. But this man with no respect for Sikhi or the people that follow him is running around causing fights. If this man really loved Sikhi then, he would have sat down and talked to the Khalsa Panth. Also, if he even cared about his followers then he would not put them in a position where they get beat down and humilated.

Baba Deep Singh ji in his old age did not put Singhs in the front and himself sit at someone house with his Khanda in hand(it is a sin to have a khanda and not use it for truth). Dhan Dhan Baba Deep Singh ji was the first soldier in and didn't stop fighting with the enemy even when his head was cut. This is what you call Khalsa and a leader.

Here we have, Darshan Laal is in every picture holding a kirpan, but sits at home when the protestors come at the place where he was going to do kirtan against Sri Akal Takhts Hukam. If this man is so righteous then he should not be scared of protestor, even if there are 1 million of them. A Khalsa is never scared to stand up for truth. What use is the kirpan if he can't even use it for what it is meant for. And if he doesn't want to cause violence, which is a load of 1000% cr*p, then like the past 2 years the Khalsa Panth has said come sit down with us and talk. But he does not want to do either. He doesn't want to protect his follower, he isn't even there when they get beat for standing up for him and he doesn't want to talk. He doesn't care for one second for his followers safety.

All he is doing is setting them(his followers) up for getting beat and then they will surely hate the Khalsa Panth. He wants to divide the brothers and sister up based on his coward ways. This man is even worse than a coyote. When a coyote is alone they are beyond scared and when they are in a pack they become wolves, but this man can't even stand with his followers. Even the Mughals had more guts than him when they fought the Khalsa Panth.

No Khalsa wants to attack or even beat a follower of Darshan Laal. But when you guys stand up for falsehood then the Khalsa has no choice. If your father Darshan Laal is true then get him to stand in front of the protestors and then see what happens. There is no need to protect a Khalsa a Khalsa protects himself. Baba Deep Singh ji did it in an old age, why not this man, he believes he's a Khalsa.

And if you guys believe talking is a option without Darshan Laal willing to go himself to Sri Akal Tkaht Sahib(remember it has been more than 2 years now), then I'll fly down to Toronto or you bring him here to BC and you his follower help me grab this man by the ear, legs, arms and put this coward on a plane (I'll pay for his ticket aswell and yours) and back to Amritsar and drag him into Sri Akal Takht Sahib where he could explain his actions. And I'll take full blame for taking a man against his will to Sri Akal Takht Sahib. Sri Akal Takht Sahib can give me any punishment they want.

Darshan Laal doesn't want to talk because talking would lead to solving the problem and then he can't carry out his plan of splitting the Panth. Realize this man is not a Sikh in anyway. He is a congress agent and you, his followers are going to suffer physically and emotionally and spiritually for putting your trust in a man that treated you like a pond in a chess match.

And the sangat of Toronto that protested, stay in Chardikala and you guys did the right thing. But we know his followers are misled so go after the source, the one that sits at home with a kirpan and let's his followers get beat. i AM NOT CONDONING VIOLENCE HERE, BUT TO DO IT THE kHALSA WAY.

There are some who side with darshan lal and write that we should not add lal to his name.I will request them they should go to his

family site and see what he is writing for sikhs.

He is writing below mentioned languag for sikhs

1) He is writing that sikhs are criminal minded people.

2) He is wrting sikhs are uncouths and uncultured.

3) He is writing that sikhs only know how to fight.

4) All those who satnd for sikhism and oppose him are labelled as Govt cats.

5) He is writing that half a dozen sikhs skulls were broken by kala afghana Goondas yesterday

I hope this clears things up. Especially for those condoning what happened. A Singh who was there himself has posted this on facebook:

All of what Jvala Singh said is true from what I saw. I was there..right at the front when we were trying to get in the Gurdwara. They WERE pushing us back but to say that they were attacking us and we only attacked back in self defense is ridiculous. As far as I saw, and I may be wrong, they were just pushing us and maybe throwing a punch or two to keep us from getting into the Gurdwara. And I believe that is justified, if anyone saw an angry mob of people running towards a building where I knew there were kids and innocent people, I would do the same, and it was justified for them to push us back. Our singhs are saying we just wanted to come in and discuss and stop Darshan from doing keertan, but lets get straight, everyone was p*ssed off and it wouldn't have been peaceful. And see it from their point of view, they saw angry singhs rushing the door, they were obviously going to stop us. After the pushing and shoving, which I feel was justified as we were trying to get in the Gurdwara, a few of their singhs were pulled out and they were jumped by about 5/6 of our singhs. This is where I was disgusted and walked away. Our goal was to stop Darshan from doing keertan, not to gang up on some people. I don't know the history of those singhs that were jumped, but to say Guru Sahib use to fight and we have become cowards is stupid. I don't think you would see Guru Sahib or any singhs from back then jumping on a person, 5 on 1, kicking him and <banned word filter activated> while hes on the ground, all because they didn't agree with their beliefs. We went to stop Darshan from doing keertan, and that was done, but some singhs took it to far and we can't justify what went down there.

Singhavelli, I would agree with this Singh, but you got to take into consideration what happened in UK and india. We know a protest happened and a fight broke out. If anything Darshan Laal followers are trying to show that we have power and we don't give two sh*ts about peoples welfare and Sikhi. if they did then after seeing what took place in Uk, they would have not invited Darshan Laal to do kirtan. They would have got together with Panthic Singhs and made a decision. Also if Darshan Laal cared about his followers welfare or about Sikhi, he, himself would have not said I will do kirtan in a Gurdwara. He knows he's kicked out of the Panth and can't talk at Panthic places, order by Sri Akal Takht and if he does this will cause fights where people will get hurt.

Here is an example in the past. When Sant Jarnail Singh ji was allegedly said to have killed a newsreportor the government issued a warrant for his arrest and he turned himself in. A scuffle broke out, but only because the gov't wanted it too. Sant ji humbled down and went to jail. These are the actions of a true Khalsa. Even though they had no evidence against Sant ji he still went to jail.

Here we have full evidence of Darshan Laal's wrong doing and he has been kicked out of the Panth and still he can't show any seen of humility or even an ounce of compassion.

What do you want the Singhs to do, just sit down and let Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji get slander in a Gurdwara(it's either stand up or sit down now, since Darshan Laal doesn't want to talk and never did). I know some won't have a problem making this decision, but Singhs would rather put their life on the line then let this madman continue his hateful ways.

Opposing his action, was fine and perhaps even commendable. The methods that were used and how Singhs conducted themselves was not and this should be acknowledged

Before you quote a singh give us reference of the link.

Darshan lal 's site writes

Minions of damdami taksal came to oppose kirtan at sikh lehar center.These minions were taught a lesson as Manjit singh mangat president attacked and injured them.he fought bravely and got police help.He broke skull of these minions.

Why do you ignore such provocative words of these rogue elements and lecturing us instaed.

We are being led on apropaganda compaign.To state the facts the following is from Darshan lal's site.

Quote from kahlsanews

When more police officers came to the scene, police just started cracking those nuts. 5-6 crack heads were wounded and were taken to hospital. Gurudwara Management committe president S. Manjit Singh Mangat, S. Suchet Singh, S. Gurdev Singh and other members fought very courageously. S. Manjit Singh Mangat was injured during the fight, his and S. Suchet Singh's turbaned came off during the scuffle with miscreants

Unquote

They are also using vulgar language for gursikhs unheard from any so called sikh