Sant Gyani Gurbachan Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale And Taksal Being Challenged!

*edit*

Check this out and comment it out khalsa ji!! i know theres not much point because haumai ta ehna ne shadnee nahi hai but still i heard a sakhi about Sant Baba Takhur Singh ji when they never used to respond to their own nindia but when someone published something bad about sant gurbachan singh ji they got up with singhs during the night and went to the publishers house!

These people are non-believers and nindaks. Spokesman editor has raised question on authenticity of SGGS ji.

He writes that original compositions of Guru nanak dev ji were was lost and hence SGGS ji is not authentic.Kala

afghana chelas, missionaries and darshan lal followers are backing him.

That is the reason they are justifying spokesman's blasphemy by making allegations on Damdami taksal.

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

This Guy Is A Maha Nindhak Haraam Khor Sexual Predator Kala Afgana Worshipper. He Should Get A DNA Test Done, Maybe Sexual Predator Kala Afgana Tried To Spread His Propaganda To His Mother, For He Is Really A Basturrd Child Of That Sexual Predator Dhust CongRSS Agent. Heretic Agyani Jarnail Ghandi of Malaysia Is Another Dhust, Sexual Predator Kala Afgana Worshipper.

This Harmandick Ghandi Is An Admitted CongRSS Agent, By His Affiliations To Golak Chor CongRSS Agents Sarnas (http://www.sikhsanga...being-cong-rss/ ). He Is Part Of The Sick Zehar Center Which Is The Canadian Propaganda Center For CongRSS Kala Afganis. He Is A Loser Whose Job Is To Spread Propaganda To Young Minds (Through The Zehar Center and Online) To Break Them From Sikhi. He Was Even Offered A Ticket To India During The Height Of The Debates To Debate On Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee, He Used His Tactics To Get Out Of It. He Does Things To Get Cheap Few Seconds Recognition. He Is Trained In The Art Of Propaganda To Work For GOI. This Heretic Doesn't Understand That The Very People He Tried To Fool and Perhaps Fooled For A While, Are The Very Ones Who Are Going To Turn Against Him, When They Realize The Truth. His Time Will Come. All The Nindhakhs Will Be Destroyed (I am NOT Advocating ANY violence) By The Force Of Truth.

Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee Is Ang and Fort of Khalsa. These Nindhaks Have No Understanding Of Anything. They Are Only Trained In Art Of Propaganda. All The Answers To His Questions Are Given Over and Over Again on Many Panthic Sites. All The Information To His Questions Are Available Online. If He Doesn't Want To Accept Them, Let Him Be. He Will Destroy Himself With His Maha Paaps.

Their Goal Is To Destroy Sikh Dharma. They Will NEVER Succeed. The More They Attack, The More and More Parchaar of Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee Occurs! Chardhi Kala! And More and More Love For Gurmukhs Such As Baba Gurbachan Singh Jee Khalsa And Their Missions Of Amrit Parchaar And Gurmukh Rehat Get Loved By The Masses!

CongRSS And Their Cells Including Harmandick Ghandi And His Sick Zehar Center Say They ONLY Believe In Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee. So They Should Keep The Last Name Ghandi, Because Singh Is Not Given As Last Name in Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee. They Should Not Wear Any Kakaars, Because Sri Kakaars Are Not Given In Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee. Just As Guru Hargobind Jee Created Sri Akaal Takaht Sahib, Which Is Not Directly Mentioned In Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee, In The Same Way, Our Gurus Created Many Blessings For The Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Jee Outside Of Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee. This Includes Takhat Sahibs, Instruments, Baanee, and Much More, They Are Part of The Fort, Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee Is The King. These People Are CongRSS Agents Out To Destroy Khalsa. They Attack All Great Gurmukhs Who Did Parchaar Of Amrit And Gurmukh Rehit. They Attack and Do Nindya Of Great Great Gurmukhs! Their Karma Will Catch Up To Them! (I am NOT Advocating ANY violence) Their Objective Is To Make Sure Khalsa Does Not Rise. They Work For The Same People Who Attacked Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib Physically and Eliminated Countless Sikhs. They Are Paid Propaganda Centers To Pollute Young Minds So They Don't Become Practicing Khalsa. This Is The Agenda Of GOI For Long Term Plans To Destroy Khalsa. They Will NEVER Succeed. Akaal Purakh IS Real. Akaal Purakh Created The Khalsa. The Khalsa IS Eternal. True Khalsa Dharma (Which Includes Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee) IS Eternal!

Harmandick Ghandi Is A CongRSS GOI Agent Through A Wing of Theirs Cunningly Given The Same Shiromani Akali Dal. It Is Sarnas CongRSS Wing. Just As Murderers of GOI Visit Other Countries And Protests Against Them Are Held In Other Countries (Such As Murderer Kamal Nath Etc.); I am Demonstrating That Murderers of Sikhs (Though They Killed In India), But Sikhs Want Justice All Over The World, This Is Why GOI Have Centers All Over The World. Harmandick Ghandi Works For One Of The GOI Centers, The One In Canada, Sick Zehar Center. They Are A Propaganda Center Working For GOI Interests To Destroy Khalsa. They Will NEVER Succeed.

Dhan Dhan MahaRaajan Deh MahaRaaj Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Bani Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Jeevanee RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit, and Khalsa Rehit Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Ang Sang Sri Panj Kakaars Sahib Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Being Saved From Bajjar Kureits Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Dastaars Of Singhs And Kaurs Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Amrit Vela!!!!! Dhan Dhan Simran!!!!! Dhan Dhan NishKhaam Seva Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan 7 Baanee NitNem Including Sri Dasam Patshah Bani Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Sri Sehaj Paaths Sahib Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Gurdas Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Nand Lal Singh Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Gurdas Singh Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Dhan RehitNaamaas of Khalsa Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Tegh and Degh Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Asthaans Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Takhats Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan BrahmGyaan Baanee in The Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Raags and Chands Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Instruments Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Pure Vegetarian Langar That Feeds and Will Feed the World Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Loving Shastars and Sri Kirpaan Sahib of Khalsa Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Nishaan Sahib And Nagaaraa Sahib Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan ENTIRE Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Living Within Gurmat For ENTIRE Life, TILL DEATH, DHAN!!!!!

The Whole World Will Fall In Love With True Khalsa Dharma!!!!!

he wont publish my comment :( coward... i;ll make my point here though haha... hes scanned two pages of Sant Gurbachan Singh ji's book and writes Many have requested scans from Damdami Taksal books to know where they say Kashera came from Hanuman or where it says Bhagats in Gurbani were stuck in reincarnation. Well, here are two scans. More will be posted later.

firstly the book only is giving the importance of the kachera through ancient examples. it is saying that ravan and inder commited maha paps (to Sita ji and Ahilya) because they didnt wear a kachera (sign of chastity) and that hanuman ji in reward of there "Jath Sath" was given a kachera by ran chander ji

second thing: sant ji is not saying bhagats are tuck in reincarnation. but its a fact that we learn through guru granth sahib ji that sur nar mun jan amrit khojde so amrit gur the paya.. so why cant bhagats come on earth again and take amrit. if you think that just by coming into human form again means you are stuck in 84 lakh joon then guru nanak dev ji was stuck 10 times and now is stuck in the form of guru granth sahib. what utter bakwas

Harmanjit wants me to post this here apparently..

"Your arths are wrong because your arths are Hindu. You are just a lost kid brainwashed by Taksal. Of course you are taksali. Only <banned word filter activated> taksalis are waiting for return of Jarnail SIngh.

By the way, you called me a coward. YOu are a loser. You took your <banned word filter activated> to a site where I can't even comment. Your site already banned me because they couldn't handle the truth. WHo is a coward?

You said raam chandar gave kashera to hanuman for jat sat. Was ram chandar in jat sat? You are just another taksal <banned word filter activated> lacking gyan. Ram chandar raped Raavan's sister. He sure was practicing jat sat eh? By the way, your gurbachan singh was sewing kasheras during times of raam chandar?

Other point, why did only those 5 want to take Pahul? Also, based on what do you place luv kush and chaturbhuj at same level as Bhagats who wrote Gurbani? That is a direct attack on bhagats and bhagat's kmaaee.

Post these comments there if you are not a coward. Your so called brave site isn't even brave enough to publish link tomy blog. Post this there too."

this iswhat he said to me... oh my arths... im not worthy of doing arth but hecompelled me to do some arths of japji sahib and he thinks theyre wrong whichthey might be and is calling me i hindu and that im simialr to faridkot walateeka.. ive said about 10 times that i dont represnt taksal im not a vidiarthii just have admiration for them... the new challenge is this...

"It doesn't take long to copy paste. By the way, edit out the comment on sikhsangat where you called me a coward. Otherwise, you will regret calling me a coward because I will post on blog what you or anyone from Sikhsangat.com won't be able to handle.

Just to give you a hint, it will be about Jarnail Singh. So unless you want me to expose Jarnail Singh next, edit out that comment. It is now up to you to create more controversy or end it. Do you want me to write about Jarnail Singh? If no, then edit out the comment calling me a coward. I have never written anything against Jarnail Singh so don't force me to."

Dont worry about idiots like harmangeek. All his points can be counteracted, but i dont see the point in debating with such fools. he dosnt believe in the main principles of Sikhi. Its not a big issue him challenging taksal or anything, who is he? a low life... Who cares? - no one. He is also challenging amrit sanchar, dasam bani, rehat - thats the bigger issue.

I have been going through his blog for a while, its quite funny as its just stupid. His arths dont make sense, he does nindya of key sampardas in the panth and key principles of gurmat. If something is written in the gurbani paat darpan - he translates it to the opposite and it dsnt make sense.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

ummm admins please can you delete this forum... i dont want anyone to read this and it to take from their naam bandagi bhajan time :) it already has from mine and ive stopped arguing with him :) hes got haumai da parda... and that onnly satguru can remove what can ugyani like me do :) dhan sri guru granth sahib ji maharaj.. dhan dasam bani :) dhan gursikh :)