Website

Bhullar

LOL,

Yes, but Cnn.com is still affiliated with CNN Network..based out of Atlanta. Seeming how it is such a technical age, their internet site probably gets hits in millions of numbers..

- So, it will be pretty expensive - and I am thinking they don't do "one time advertisment' ..but rather on contract basis.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey bhagat lives down in georgia. I'd drive down and we could start our own little two man protest B)

:TH: or wear t-shirts with the Waheguroo! network mark printed on them B)

but yeah: a couple of times we need to come in newspapers or tv news, that will be enough i guess....so seriously what could be done?

:TH: Hey I could come too!! :) Ill take a plane. Lol

i  think when Vicky Bhaji comes in newspapers and mentions Sikhsangat.com....that is free publisity right....  maybe we should so something like that....atleast we can have banners on Punjabi-Sikh sites....most of them would have that for free i guess.
Yeah, Thats actually a good idea. I emailed W! N. No reply no.gif Anyway, they have a new site, so maybe we could publicize for them. Give out links to your friends. :TH:
LOL,

Yes, but Cnn.com is still affiliated with CNN Network..based out of Atlanta. Seeming how it is such a technical age, their intern

et site probably gets hits in millions of numbers..

- So, it will be pretty expensive - and I am thinking they don't do "one time advertisment' ..but rather on contract basis.

Yeah but some non-commercial sites with videogames and stuff link to webpages if you past there link on your site...nice exchange... :wub:

We actually have two uncles that really have a say in CNN and Coke products. Both go to SEWA Gurdwara and one of them invented Diet Vannilla Coke.. It dont taste too good but its a pretty high achievement. Another uncle works in the CNN headquarters.. CMON yall less dooiieet.... :wub: .

we could really organize somthing down here if i had some back from outside sangat.. kinda like having a banner or sumthin with a link WAHEGUROO NETWORK on the www.cnn.com website

Bhagat veer ji,

If u know those guys then please talk to them to know about the price associated with the advertizement on CNN and Coke.We can request W!N to contact them and we can also chip in money to support W!N for this seva.

That will boost W!N network and also people will become more aware of Sikhism.

Please ask umm.

Thnx.