Fake Gurdwara'S

bagri1

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Im an American sikh. I was born to no relegion but now Im Sikh. Our local Gurdwara, "Guru Nanak Sikh Society of Central Pennsylvania". is well to tell the truth, more of a social gathering than a place of worship. The committees newest fault is in deciding to allow "bhangra practice" in our Gurdwara. They will play Ravinder Grewal and dance to it, right beside Sri Guru Granth Sahib. I would like to hear others opinions on this. I would also like to find someone with, "authoritive credit" and knowledge to come and make a speech about this.

Please respond

Robert Singh

*edit*

This is kind of like my local Gurdwara, however it is not ill intentioned. Slowly things are changing and people are realizing what true Sikhi is and what is right and what is wrong.

The key to this and to make the individuals at the Gurdwara to still feel like brothers and sisters, it should be done with understanding. Slowly you'll start changing these practices that shouldn't be allowed in the Gurdwaras.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Im an American sikh. I was born to no relegion but now Im Sikh. Our local Gurdwara, "Guru Nanak Sikh Society of Central Pennsylvania". is well to tell the truth, more of a social gathering than a place of worship. The committees newest fault is in deciding to allow "bhangra practice" in our Gurdwara. They will play Ravinder Grewal and dance to it, right beside Sri Guru Granth Sahib. I would like to hear others opinions on this. I would also like to find someone with, "authoritive credit" and knowledge to come and make a speech about this.

Please respond

Robert Singh

*edit*

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਿਹ

VeerJee ive tried searching for the Gurdwara and i have gotten several different address could you please gives us email address and postall address so we could write to this gurdwara.

Thanks for bringing this to the attention of sangat