✿✿✿✿ 1 Million Sri Mool Mantar Sahib Jaaps ✿✿✿✿

Waheguru Ji, yeah seems like it veerji/phenji. It started off with a bang and now people seem to be loosing interest :( But even this is Sri Waheguru Ji's wish. Anyway, let's not get demoralised here, look at it this way - the more Jaaps we do, the more laaha we can gain! :D It might take us much longer to reach the destination, but it doesn't matter so long as we have fire of love burning in our hearts :happy:

Added 500 by Bhai Jaswinder Singh Ji and 5 by Avnit Kaur beebaji :happy:

Guest Guptt

I completely agree brother. The thing is prior to this thread i used to know i shud do mool mantarji jaap but never really did it. The thread has really made me make a commitment and its one i love so much. Infact the million doesnt really affect me or other who have committed as i think we will continue and continue till either we die or we hit bad karams ...

one thing though, when guruji does beant kirpa and lets 1,000,000 jaaps to be done then I must also start a gurmantar thread :) im pretty sure that this will have the same effect on ppl like me who know we shud do jaap of gurmantar but dont really do as much as i need to.

Dhan guru nanak dev ji maharaj.

dust of ur feet pyaare sadhsangatji

Guest Guptt

Pyaare sadhsangat ji and maharaj please accept 101 more jaaps from daas and 50 from daas's sister.*mod note: Waheguru Ji, dhan Guru Ke Pyareo, added jeo!*

plz add 500 extras for yesterday , I hope our family (of we all sons &daughters of Guru Gobind singh ji & mata sahib kaur ji)

picks speed and the goal is reached really fast

Wahe guru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

*Mod note: Waheguru Waheguru ji Waheguru Ji, added jeo!*