✿✿✿✿ 1 Million Sri Mool Mantar Sahib Jaaps ✿✿✿✿

plz add 540from bkb23, to pick the target upto gurprab of Guru nanak dev ji maharah

we have to be fast , I request all to speed up and add more contributors , request

gurmukhs around you,

wjkk wjkf

*mod edit: Waheguru, Waheguru, added jeo!*

Guest Guptt

Guruji and pyaare sadhsangat ji please accept 652 from daas and 50 daas's sister .

Dustofyourfeet *mod edit: Waheguru Jeo :happy: added!*

Guest Guptt

Pyaare sadhsangat I have been doing some calculations.

In 6 months (Dhan guru nanak dev ji’s gurpurab) to do 950,000 jaaps would mean about 5500 jaaps per day. :) :) :) :)

Currently there are five singhs/kaurs doing 500 each per day. So we currently are at a guaranteed 2,500 jaaps per day.

In addition to this other beloved sangat members on average make it a total of about 3,250 per day.

So basically Guruji’s gurpurab is very doable sangatji!!! :D

There are two options:

1. Current contributors – both 500per day and other beloved sangat members increase amount of jaaps. So example is if you do 1 you should start doing 2 etc.

2. 5 more Singhs/Kaurs take up 500 per day seva. Also other sangat members make pledge to guru roop sadhsangatji that they will do a certain amount everyday. Even one or two pledge is amazing as bani can change sinners into saints in a second.

Dust of your feet. :L:

i would say for the time being lets see how it goes for this month for there is more sangat still coming and contibuting, if there is still sewa needed then most likely sum of us would love to commit :)