Badal Wife Is In Us For Cancer Treatment?

S1ngh

Yeah its been in the newspapers. There was an article in Ajit on the 20th i think, badal and bibi jagir kaur and others getting ardas done at Sri Akhand Path bhog at Sri Darbar Sahib. Surinder Kaur, his wife, is def in the US for treatment.. funny how folks like us have to wait for almost a decade to get Sri Akhand Path Sewa done while he gets it done in matter of days..

dunno about cancer but the badal family regularly visit US, Canada & Australia since they own BIGTIME property and businesses using money tapped out of Punjab.

whats the big deal? Sukhbir Badal himself studied at California State University, didnt see any soorma saying anything to him then.

PJS bro,

2day I saw photo of badals performing aarti in some temple for well being of Sr badal's wife

the whole family is befooling all sikh community in the name of religion , some of the times

they go to noomehliya Ashutosh . Nobodu can tell what they are upto

PJS bro,

2day I saw photo of badals performing aarti in some temple for well being of Sr badal's wife

the whole family is befooling all sikh community in the name of religion , some of the times

they go to noomehliya Ashutosh . Nobodu can tell what they are upto

If you have seen what you are writing above, post it here.

I do not like Badals but we should not spread rumours at such point of time when

Mrs badal is fighting for life.Find some time afterwards to write such stuff. If it is there

post it.I did not find anything like that in newspapers.

it was in rozanaspokesman. i guess people (hindus) had gathered to pray in temple and badal went or badal himself organised it. i am not surprised though. badal is not pooran believer in gurus as time and again he has sought blessings elsewhere side by side as many sikhs do.

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

Badals Are Doing This For Sympathy Votes. It Is ALL An Act. Badals ARE Master Mahaa Paapees Master Manipulators. Badals Have To Be Kicked Out. Badals Have Attacked Sikhs In Many Ways. Badals Have Made Many Sikhs Shaheed. Badal Was Involved In 1978. Badals Called Sikhs In Army In 1984 To Come And Defend (This Was A Tactic With Congress Partnership Between Badals And Congress), Those Sikhs ARE Imprisoned TILL Today, Badals Never Visited Even Once. Badals Never Did Anything For Victims, Badals Always Used 80's As Political Emotional Tool Even Though He Was Involved. Congress and Badals Are Together On This In Attacking And Eliminating Sikhs. KP Gill Is Connected To Congress, Sarnas And Badals. Surinder Is Behind Major Corruptions And Attacks ON Sikhs. If This Is A Fake Sympathy Act (Which Badals Are Professionals At), I Hope They Fail and Get Kicked Out and Imprisoned. People Supporting Badals Because Of SGPC Stand On Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee, Should NOT Support Badals Even a Single Bit! That Is Again Badals Using His Manipulative Talents! Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee Is Sri Granth of Khalsa, BUT/AND BADALS AND MAKKAR ARE ENEMIES ALONG WITH SARNAS TOO! Many Trying To Get Control of SGPC Are Also Corrupt. Badals Are Also Corrupt. Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan That True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs (Whom Also Love And Respect Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee) Are Blessed By Akaal Purakh.

If Surinder Is Really Sick, All I Would Say Is I Hope You *edit* LOL. I Hate Mahaa Paapees Badals/Makkar, I Hate Mahaa Paapees CongRSS Sarnas And All Their 'Friends'. The People Trying To Get Control Of SGPC Are Again Connected To Either Of These Demons. May Guru Sahib Do Kirpa And True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs (Whom Of Course Love And Respect Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee) Be Blessed By Akaal Purakh !!!!!

May Akaal Purakh Bless True Khalsa Dharma Aashihks (Whom Also Love and Respect Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee) Get Control of BOTH SGPC AND DSGMC. Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan !!!!!

Chardhi Kala !!

Even in todays paper & today in some magazines did i saw foto badal'wife sitting

on ground and Ashutosh noormehaliya sitting besides in chair .

In punjab everyone knows it, the matter is if some one is not pooran gursikh why he

pretends to be , and why we tolerate such guys in Gurudwara management .