Who Are You Voting For? Uk Gen Elections 6Th May

humgareeb

Off course their not going to be but at least they will fight the islamic fundamentalists first !!, they are seriously out of control, i was hoping lablour or liberal would have better policies on immigration but sadly the tories are the only ones willing to cap it, but the reality is they will only make the rich richer... which i don't fall into too... realistically I couldnt' ever vote bnp but it does worry you that one day the muslims will have some serious majority in this country... we really need the main parties to address the immigration issue... oh yeh i am barking mad, woooff woofff

Anyone who thinks Gurcharan Singh eats meat and drinks needs their head examined...Gurcharan Singh does joriya di Sewa at park avenue Guru Ghar. Hes a true Amritdhari who knows his nitnem kanth and is a strict vegetarian. AND I'VE SEEN THE EVIDENCE WITH MY OWN EYES....

Its weird how newbie posters appear on this forum everythime they want to do nindiya of a Gurmukh..

A VOTE FOR SHARMA IS A VOTE FOR BAHMANVAAD WHICH IS TRYING TO CREEP IN TO OUR PANTH...

VOTE FOR GURCHARAN SINGH. HUMGAREEB U DISGUST ME WITH YOUR FALSE ACCUSATIONS. WHAT HAS THAT PANDIT DONE FOR US? NOTHING. LIEING, RSS, AGENT, CONGRESS. GURCHARAN SINGH HAS REPRESENTED SIKHS SINCE THE ATTACKS OF 84 IN SOUTHALL. YOU COME HERE CLAIMING THINGS. PROOVE IT OR REMOVE THOSE COMMENTS YOU LIEING SCUM. YOU TRYING TO INDIRECTLY SAY VOTE FOR A BHAMAN *edit* OVER A KHALSA SIKH. AGENT IN THE LURKS PEOPLE

Hey mr. Gulab jamun, did I say vote for sharma? I am just telling u what I think of Gurcharan Singh! I am telling U my opinion which I an entitled to as r u. No need to get all angry about it!

And about proving something like that, i sed i would TRY get picks. If every had to prove everything they said on here there wouldnt be much of a message board with many messages..

Sorry but I am not making childish judgements, I am just making the sangat aware what I saw. I think they have a right to know who they are voting for. By no means am I saying that everyone is perfect, as other candidates may not have the people interests at heart.

I am all in favour of having a sikh as MP, but will not vote for one which says something and does something which I have been witness to.

Just my 2 cents worth..

Bhul chuk di maafi!!

Virinder Sharma ex overseas president of Congress Overseas CELEBRATED OPERATION BLUESTAR 1984 IN SOUTHALL WITH LADDOOS,ALONG WITH BABRI MASJID DESTRUCTION,HAS DONE 0 FOR SOUTHALL ATTENDS ONE MEETING A YR SO HE CAN STAY ON AS A MP.

Recenlty Virinder wrote a letter to Dave Cameron saying Gurcharan is bad hes this hes that he supported Indira being shot and so on ,whats he trying to achieve by this ??? DESPRATE ATTEMPT SO DESPRATE HE WROTE TO DAVE CAMERON!!! KOI SHARAM'(a) NI OUNDI?

Be'Sharma Propaganda PATHETIC LETTER TO DAVID CAMERON

post-22108-12727575957_thumb.jpg

read fact 2 about Indiras kuthis killing what has this got to do with this election??It says Gurcharan supported the killing and was relived ,the feelings of the Sikh Nation were expressed on 31st Oct 1984,just as those of the Indian establishment and Sharma were on June 4th 1984 when they attacked and Sharma and co celebrated and gave laddos in Southall.

Local Thugs and Dodgy Businessmen supporting Shameless Sharma

post-22108-127275778712_thumb.jpg

Manjit Litt Millionaire Business farudster and known cocaine dealer in the past also Overseas Congress President supporting Sharma,along with thug Billa Sandhu another drug deal and ,Kala - simply called Kala in Des Pardes Mr Glassy Junction supporting Sharma,the whole list of names including Mac,Baldev Bullet,Bhai Cheema and a whole host of old school thugs from the Southall and surroding areas are mentioned in the supporting list of Sharma in Des Pardes as can be seen in the pic above.All these are drug dealers fruadsters dodgy businessmen and crafty thugs who the Police know about one has to think why have all these thugs decided to support Sharma/Labour pay off maybe?ARE THEY behind the graffitti of the posters of Gurcharan Singh and the Tory posters?????

Gurcharan Singh Support

post-22108-127275808349_thumb.jpg

Sharma EXPOSED on his record as an MP

post-22108-127275812517_thumb.jpg

Gurcharan Working For You

post-22108-127275816572_thumb.jpg

Labour is loosing ground fast in Southall the two rallies in support of the Conservatives and Gurcharan Showed this in the last week or so

1st Support walk

http://gurcharansing...p?g2_itemId=336

2nd support walk across Southall

http://gurcharansing...p?g2_itemId=627

Gurcharan rightly deserves our vote as he has worked hard over 28 years in Southall and served the community very well and has done more than his fair share - we the Southall Youth fully support him and the Conservative party Labour took Southall for granted and indeed the Southall Vote bank for granted.There are various figures within the Sikh Community ie: the thugs with Sharma and so called panthic leaders who are out to dis credit Gurcharan Singh Ji but this will fail as his record and his work Shine out!Unlike Sharma who is rated amongst the worst MP's and bought fridges and Chairs for his MP's expenses the old donkey.He celebrated Bluestar,Babri Masjid being torn down ex president of overseas congress,worst council meeting attendence says one thing does another never voted against the govt never voiced Southalls Voice.

VOTE FOR CHANGE VOTE FOR GURCHARAN SINGH

JITHE GA VEY JITHE GA NEELEH VAALA JITHE GA

LABOUR NU BHAJAO SOUTHALL NU BACHAO

LABOUR NU BHAJAO GANDH MUKAO

SHARMA NU HARAO GURCHARAN SINGH NU JATHAO

TORYYY PARTY ZINDABAD!

SARDAR GURCHARAN SINGH ZINDABAD!

VOTE FOR SINGH!

VOTE FOR CHANGE!

SHARMA THE TRUTH EXPOSED IN THIS VIDEO FROM THE PREVIOUS ELECTION