Unbelievably Sad

Guest sad singh

Guest sad singh

Vaehguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I need to talk to someone. I sit here with wet eyes, I woke up from a nap the other day crying a lot, at the fact that this world is temporary. I think about all my family, all the things I am familiar with, and then the home truth that I will have to let go of it all kicks in and I just am so overwhelmed by emotions at this that I just don't know what to do. I also think back to people who used to be in my life once and who aren't any more (not that they died, I just lost touch with them in the course of life), and that I probably will never even get to see them or speak to them again. These weren't even people I was exceptionally close too, or even knew for that long, but they were good and had a special place... I always try to think of how I could meet them again, but I know its not ever gonna happen. Then I think about little fun things in my life that were there once, and I just can't accept that they are over... I get attached to anything so quickly, I went to india a few months ago on holiday, I feel depressed about how I'm no longer there and that I don't know when i next will be...

I don't know what else to say, I think you can get the gist of what im saying

God help me

Why were you crying about the world being temporary...did you want it to be permanent?

So what if our family will die, every single person in the world is going to die, instead of being sad about it we should be thankful for everyday with them. Same with you friends you are missing you can try to find them....facebook is great for finding people. About you missing India....well you went on holliday, even I miss my holllidays....

I don't think your really sad/depressed....you just need a different perspective. Let go of everything being fake.....accept it and just live through it. You should be happy you know the truth because now you can make better decisions.

Guest random

start a sehaj paath.. commit to a realistic number of ang that u will read everyday.. if u attach urself u guru jee and build a relationship with him then all other attachments fade away.. the relationship with ur guru is the only permenant one =)

Just like you woke up from the nap and realized that this world is not permanent. You need to wake up from your own nap that makes you think that you exist and are permanent. To answer all the questions, which you probably have right now you need to do Japji Sahib. Not once or twice, but three times because the first time you need to read all of Japji Sahib (just to get a overview of what Guru Nanak Dev ji is saying), then second time read Japji Sahib by each stanza(pauri), but this time at the end of each pauri go to the start and contemplate over what is begin said. The third time read the whole Japji Sahib again. Your mind will open up to and the depressed state will depart.

If you do these three steps right now, all your saddeness with go away. There are other ways of taking the saddens away, but these ways will only make you more depressed because they have holes in their methods.

And if you can't understand Gurmukhi, then read Japji Sahib in punjabi or english, which ever language you are more familiar with.

Guest unhappy aswell!

Aww, i'm unhappy aswell, but for the fact that most of the people in the world are demons and that this age of kaljug is so messed up.

I have to constantly remind myself that the world is temporary to cope with it all.

People being murdered, kids getting abused, incest, false wars being fought for monetary gain. Anger, greed, lust, envy. Everyone wanting to be better than everyone else, demons- incredibly beautiful on the outside but uglier than the devil on the inside and lies, so many lies.

I just wanna get away from it all.

these are different stages you guys are going through. personally, i think these are blessings.

don't worry about the demons ji. it is all going according to waheguru's plan. in the time to come many demons will become dharmic and their nature changed, and many more of them will be wiped out. don't worry about them.

There are words of wisdom that many of you might have heard/read already.

"Dear God, let me change what I can change. Let me not try to change what I cann't change. and Above all dear God, give me wisdom to choose between the two".

So there you go the answer for your problems, sadness, depression, feeling low, or whatever else it could be.

If we have any control at all in this lifetime, thats ourselves. We can not control others. We can be only inspiration to others by being the good role model ourselves. So focus on yourself before you reach to others.

I would change the whole world upside down if it was under my control. I would like all to do their nitnem, be good to others, be good themselves, but can I make that happen. Not really. But yes, I can be doing myself what I expect from others. I can pray to GOD to show light to everybody. I cann't take anybody's pain away, but I can be a good listening ear to give them haunsla that babaji nu tuhadi vee chinta hai. Nothing to worry. Good and bad days both don't stay forever. Time is about change, it is going to change.

Guest Singhji

Singh Wake up

Everyone gona die OK ITS A FACT

NO need to cry

and a reason we should cry about is how r we so attched to family and friends that we forget guruji

start doing Salok mahela Nuva and understand it u will get all awnsers k

and be happy guru gave u so much. Some people dont have a family or friends to cry about. Enjoy your life by getting close to guruji nothing else matters.