Cry Babies

Guest Rathan

Guest Rathan

I have been following this forum for years now, and all I see lately is a bunch of cry babies that just complain about 'anti panthic' people, rss, maryada. Its quite disgusting. Why do some people's lives just revolve around negativity? These 'Brahmgianees' have to make it their business to tell people what proper Sikhi is, and will put down everyone who doesn't have the same beliefs as them. I'm sick of it. All people do is argue, argue argue, debate debate, debate, whine, whine, whine. Heres a wakeup call:

YOU ARE NOT THE PANTHIC POLICE.

You have no right to call people atheists or RSS just because someone has different views from yours. Quit living in your fantasy world. There are always gonna be people who have different views from yours (Nirankari, Radha Swami, NaamDhari, Dera followers, Muslims, Christains, Buddists, Taksali, AKJ, Nihang, Missionary, Nanaksar etc etc.)...are you gonna argue with ALL of them now? Or just pick on a few? The world is not a perfect place. People WILL have different views then you. You cant change everyone. Just be the best Sikh you can be, and follow the Maryada you want...but quit judging others who have different views than you, because they can pretty well just judge you too, and then we are back in the never ending cycle of hate and debate. Is that Sikhi is about? I thought Sikhi was about love, acceptance, Naam, Bani, Seva etc....?

If anything is against the real Sikh way of life (against the Sri Guru Granth Sahib and the Guru's teachings), as a Sikh you me and the panth have a duty to point out the mistakes and help solve them.

Who's the real person with the problem, those who have love for real Sikhi or you who complains on his/her post on this forum. laugh.gif

There is no debate as to what Sikhi is, you're either a Sikh or you're not.

I have been following this forum for years now, and all I see lately is a bunch of cry babies that just complain about 'anti panthic' people, rss, maryada. Its quite disgusting. Why do some people's lives just revolve around negativity? These 'Brahmgianees' have to make it their business to tell people what proper Sikhi is, and will put down everyone who doesn't have the same beliefs as them. I'm sick of it. All people do is argue, argue argue, debate debate, debate, whine, whine, whine. Heres a wakeup call:

YOU ARE NOT THE PANTHIC POLICE.

You have no right to call people atheists or RSS just because someone has different views from yours. Quit living in your fantasy world. There are always gonna be people who have different views from yours (Nirankari, Radha Swami, NaamDhari, Dera followers, Muslims, Christains, Buddists, Taksali, AKJ, Nihang, Missionary, Nanaksar etc etc.)...are you gonna argue with ALL of them now? Or just pick on a few? The world is not a perfect place. People WILL have different views then you. You cant change everyone. Just be the best Sikh you can be, and follow the Maryada you want...but quit judging others who have different views than you, because they can pretty well just judge you too, and then we are back in the never ending cycle of hate and debate. Is that Sikhi is about? I thought Sikhi was about love, acceptance, Naam, Bani, Seva etc....?

These people that have a so called different view on Sikhi, is like saying there is so such thing as air. So let's ask you a question: Is there such thing as air?

If you don't know the job description of a Sikh, then it's very hard to speak on it. Go back to Sikhi's human resource course and take them again. Panthic Police, your right we are not cops, but we sure are the Khalsa Panth and this includes spreading the Dharma, which translates into Sikhi, which translate into spreading the Truth. Since these groups say air does not exist and we all know it does, then the Khalsa Panth gives them proof and a slap across the face (to wake them up from deep sleep) to provide the truth.

If you have a problem with the Khalsa Panth spreading Dharma, then take it up with our recruiter, Dhan Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji, in the form of Punj Pyare.

so your saying just let anything happen in the panth and not stand up for the beliefs and way Khalsa works, so when Darshan laal pappi says garbage about Sri Dasam Granth and now trying to change meanings of Sri Guru Granth Sahib we just let it happen... When kala afghana say we only need two banis for Amrit Sanchar, we just let that happen...... That is not the way of Khalsa.... 2mmrw when Singhs see people in need of help and need protection will you say YOU ARE NOT THE POLICE 2 HELP.... 2mmrw should Khalsa just stop caring about other things also and having a say

groups like RSS are trying to destroy us and now destroy us from within the Kaum, and we should just let it happen.... lets leave way of Khalsa aside, thats not even a moral person way of doing thing

and thats just giving up... I think you should have some more faith in Khalsa, and learn why Khalsa was made

Rathan, what a great way to promote love! Join and make it clear in your first post that you hate everyone on the forum for being a crybaby and their lack of love.

newsflash…people here have drastically different views and we do respect one another. We also can be blunt where we do not respect a view. We might also rein people in who cross a line. We challenge one another, disagree and agree, and we co-exist on this forum. The forum has a culture and maybe you can contribute and shape it, but nobody is forcing you to be here.

With respect to Cry Babies….

The difference between a baby expressing a need and an adult expressing a need is that the adult makes an intelligible point and the baby cries, leaving one to guess what the baby is trying to communicate. I am left guessing what you are trying to communicate rathan.

Guest Rathan
Nirankari, Radha Swami, NaamDhari, Dera followers, Muslims, Christains, Buddists, Taksali, AKJ, Nihang, Missionary, Nanaksar etc etc.

What catagory are you ?

I follow a religion called Sikhism, so I am a Sikh.