What Are Your Criteria?

Guest umm

Living out automatically in my eyes puts the girl in the category of the "undesirable loose women"

i think that is a highly judgemental and unfair stereotype.

I do not know one girl who has lived out yet never indulged in filth (ie had guys back at her place or went to guys flats).

you havent met me. or about 100 other bibia i know.

It would be very hard to trust someone whose lived out, though they maybe some women who are totally chaste and are clean the vast majority who lived out unfortunately always get influenced to partake in bad things usually because of sheer boredom.

i agree that a large number of girls who live out do some extremely stupid things, but just be careful not to tar everyone with the same brush. some of us know how to behave with dignity and self respect.

Like I said theres probably very few who actually are decent and have their self-respect intact while having lived out those are very rare though. I know one dastaar wearing singhni who used to come on these forums dont know if she still does, revealed she had slept with a non-sikh black guy. And I would ask which decent Sikh guy would even look at such a filthy woman? Women forget that their body is more scared than a guys as they will be mothers to future generations of Sikhs if its defiled by various guys especially non-sikh guys what sort of mother will she be? what sort of standards does she have?

LOL @ genie you have trust issues my friend.

every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

Yup trust is very hard especially these days trusting girls when it comes to forming a relationship it takes a long time for me. I don't want short term flings I want to settle down with true Kaur who I will be proud to call my wife and eventually mother to my kids and I'm guessing women want the same but in a guy. A decent Singh who is her soldier/protector, her only lover, provider and good father to her kids.

lol...the scenarios was such that...

they can set as many criteria they want :p , but they forget their destiny was written even before they were born :lol:

There is a paradoxical duality here where we are masters of our own destiny (free will given by God) yet at the same time we are not (kismet).

I dont know you but from reading your posts I would say one thing don't get too angry, disenchanted or judgmental about things like this. If the whole world was just Sikhs there would still be good ones and bad ones. But if you get too disenchanted your own life will spiral into the same paap. Im sorry if offended you.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic