[Sikh Tv] What Would You Like To See On Sikh Tv?

SikhTV

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible for Sikh TV to give slots to the youth, for example, one organizes a panel, and a topic, with presenters etc.

And, we let you know with our plan, beforehand, is it possible for Sikh TV to give us air time?

Who agrees with my suggestion?

Yeh, this sounds nice. :)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Good news for the Sangat.

We have subtitled Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale's speeches in English.

We will broadcast them on the internet, and on Sky after the launch.

We will post the broadcast time (for the internet) on SikhSangat.

3631893750_9c31032023.jpg

Good news for the Sangat.

We have subtitled Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale's speeches in English.

We will broadcast them on the internet, and on Sky after the launch.

We will post the broadcast time (for the internet) on SikhSangat.

3631893750_9c31032023.jpg

BOLEEEEEEEEE SOOOOOOO NIHAAAAAAAAAAL SAAAAAT SREEEEEEEE AKAAAAAAAAAAAALUH!!!

Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa

Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh

A bentee for Sikh TV & Sikh Channel is to publicise and support the Census 2011 issue to get all UK Sikhs to fill out the other box and write 'SIKH'. Please ensure sufficient air time is given to this and why its essential for us to do this. I personally feel that due to the lack of monitoring based on being Sikh, we are not being fairly given funding that we as Sikhs are entitled to whether it be education, public sector jobs, sikh projects or to sikh institutions.

Please don't shy away from political issues affecting Sikhs in the UK nor panthic issues such as the beadbi happening at Grays Gurdwara and the dozens of other Gurdwarae with party halls.

Thanks jeeo

Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa

Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh

A bentee for Sikh TV & Sikh Channel is to publicise and support the Census 2011 issue to get all UK Sikhs to fill out the other box and write 'SIKH'. Please ensure sufficient air time is given to this and why its essential for us to do this. I personally feel that due to the lack of monitoring based on being Sikh, we are not being fairly given funding that we as Sikhs are entitled to whether it be education, public sector jobs, sikh projects or to sikh institutions.

Please don't shy away from political issues affecting Sikhs in the UK nor panthic issues such as the beadbi happening at Grays Gurdwara and the dozens of other Gurdwara with party halls.

Thanks jeeo

Yes, please do not worry about that. We fully support the seperate Sikh tick box for the census. We will publicise the Census 2011 Sikh tickbox.

Thank You for posting.

everyone has posted wat they liked, which I agree to, but I think we'll need an online tv thing for free, as I live in Dubai and cannot access

thx, WJKK WJKF

Yes, we have the online tv broadcast, already online now at: www.thesikhtv.com You can watch Sikh TV 24/7 via the internet, and after the launch on Sky, the same programming will be live on the internet and Sky. :)

Thank You.

Yes, please do not worry about that. We fully support the seperate Sikh tick box for the census. We will publicise the Census 2011 Sikh tickbox.

Thank You for posting.

Yes, we have the online tv broadcast, already online now at: www.thesikhtv.com You can watch Sikh TV 24/7 via the internet, and after the launch on Sky, the same programming will be live on the internet and Sky. :)

Thank You.

Thank youu :D and I have bookmarked the site :D

WJKK WJKF!!