Why Do Old Khalistanis From The West

Common sense would be to ask them directly unless you are afaird. Asking forum members who don't even know most of them is simply ridiculous. Your statement is irrational whether we look at past 300 years of Sikh history or any independence movement world wide and I am sure it has been refuted many times on this very forum but as the saying goes "kuttay di pooch kadi siddhi nahin hundi".

Fact- The most khalistani vocal person in United States who is also the head of one organization and also arrange and participate in every demonstration in front of embassies recently sent their kids to study in India. Isn't that shows that he supports/funding india ith $$ ? If compared.. it is same like Bush sending his daughter to Taliban country for education. I also know another khalistani person who is also very famous and founder of one of the most vocal khalistani organization in US outsourced his business to India.

Opinion- The most famous khalistani faces abroad are thugs in some way around. We hold them responsible for doing nothing in the last 25 years. If one becomes the head of sikh political organization or running an organization or habit of giving speeches on stages every other month then he/she needs to be hold responsible to do something just like any other officer of any organization. If he/she don't do anything except drama baaji then he/she pulled off the organization and from stage. Typically you see these ppl sticking with their organization seat for the past 20+ years and all you see is scripted speeches over & over.

There are true singhs and most of them stay as gupt and doesn't care about fame/money etc. Besides them all other are bogus, cheat, sharabi and liars; one typical example khalistan.com.

Given that you have already asked them your purpose of starting this topic is simply waste of time, isn't it? Tell me, why aren't Indians and Pakistanis living in USA, Canada, UK and other countries going back to fight for Kashmir? If a young child or anyone who was born around 84 started talking about Khalistan in Gurdwara or in public would you require him to go back and fight rather than educating the public and raising awareness? I see that you are still here spending much time on this forum rather than going back to Punjab to do anything constructive. No point in writing long posts here.

This is the infamous line: "If you care for khalistani, then go to punjab and ask for it or fight for it.." This doesn't make any sense.. One can be more effective asking for our rights living outside of india rather than in india. The reason is plain and simple.. freedom of religion and freedom of speech is not atall accepted by government of india.

On individual bases we can do something; helping your pind drug free or providing religious books or giving free education to poor brothers and sisters in punjab is all effective methods of long term goals of seeing punjab prosper in every field.

Uncles of the west "Khalistani" are using old in-effective method and no-one should entertain such ppl...

Take an perfect example of newly created organization "Sikhs For Justice" and look at the impact they created in just few months.. Slap case on indian federal ministers, sikh genocide bill in canadian parliament and so on...

lol hahahaaha yea you can bring up awarness today but im talking about the uncles who keep bringing up awarness knowing that they were to scared to go fight for khalistan in the 80's and 90's, they know they wouldn't fight for it yet scream for it still, its hypocritical

Again and again after good and kind responses to your points, your again saying your talking about the uncles? What is it that you wish from SikhSangat members? Or whats that you wants to say or know? Your not making any sense here...Please don't repeat that your are talking about the OLD UNCLES (Hahahaha) doing nothing. Your bowl is full so there is no room to help you, first empty your ego mind...

Again please don't repeat that your are talking about the OLD UNCLES (Hahahaha).

what bothers me most about khalistanis is the use of political manouvering to create a separate state. what happened to sharda in naam and bhagti?? this is what we lack most, this is what we need most. do the politics if you want, but without naam it will not benefit us that much.