Sarabjit Singh Exposing Guru Jee'S Beadbi At Singh Sabha East London

Khalasthan86

if its the hub of east london with all the youth coming

dere is not one person to stand up?

u mentioned Gursikhs so besides sarabjit singh not one Gursikh has stood up. so these gursikhs come and go for the activities but dont want to stand up and this is being goin on for a long time so u cant say dey didnt have any notice. they must of seen what the committe has being doing and turned a blind eye

so what to east ldn being the hardest area with the most straight forward people in ldn?

this is what has become of us

"programme" sikhi

turn up for the programmes, look great in the bana that is unearned, but when it comes down to it, no substance

I agree with "Gurdaspuria E12", Singhs just don't look at beadbi passing by, when Beadbi happening us Singh sort it out, if i was about to see beadbi happening i would have punished the culprits there and then and stopped it from happening, it sounds like this Sarbit Geeza wants one over with the commitee (they shouldn't even be a commitee in the first place) because of the elections coming soon.

And "Sikh Naujawan Sabha", why didn't they do nothing about it before, if your father got slapped in front of you, how would you feel, you will sort that person out 1 time, this beadbi is more worse than a slapp, Sikh Naujawan Sabha should have done something about it, it looks like people just want big names these days and don't care about what Beadbi happens to there Guru Ji.

And "Sikh Naujawan Sabha", why didn't they do nothing about it before, if your father got slapped in front of you, how would you feel, you will sort that person out 1 time, this beadbi is more worse than a slapp, Sikh Naujawan Sabha should have done something about it, it looks like people just want big names these days and don't care about what Beadbi happens to there Guru Ji.

Someone please tell me who this Sikh Naujawan Sabha is???

hey the sikh naujawan sabha organises kirtan programmes there

do they know the beadbi thats goin on as they should stop doing programmes in the place where our father is being disrespected and do something about the beadbi as they know the committee and so forth

if its the hub of east london with all the youth coming

dere is not one person to stand up?

u mentioned Gursikhs so besides sarabjit singh not one Gursikh has stood up. so these gursikhs come and go for the activities but dont want to stand up and this is being goin on for a long time so u cant say dey didnt have any notice. they must of seen what the committe has being doing and turned a blind eye

so what to east ldn being the hardest area with the most straight forward people in ldn?

this is what has become of us

"programme" sikhi

turn up for the programmes, look great in the bana that is unearned, but when it comes down to it, no substance

Ive been going to this gurdwara for some time now and i havent seen anythign happen infront of my eyes and just like me im sure most other people in east london most probably haven't. It wasn't till now that i had any idea of it.

Is abandoning Gurdware going to stop our fathers beadbi happening? Is makin new institutes on the side for whatever purpose going to bring any change? Lets just abandon the places where disrespect happens and see how far we get shall we? For those with such thinking are just as much culprits for these happenings in gurdwarey as those who are the culprits of these disgusting doings. The truth is, everyone is happy to sit on their backs and point fingers but NO ON is willing to take responsibility. Gurdaspuria seems like a typical example of it. Gurdaspuria "E12", right so we know you're from London, we know you're from EAST London, we also know that you have somewhat idea of what is going on, more than myself, you clearly know who does what in east London, so what responsibility are you going to take? What are YOU going to do to bring a difference in that gurughar? Or are you just going to sit behind this screen pointing fingers and askin X mans why they are doing this and that.

As far as this commitee polava is concerned, no one here seems to what to a real change, we all seem to be experts at playing the blame game and boy will that get us far.

Keep on complaining, keep on winging the accusations in one direction, keep on opening new gurdwarey without attempts to sort out existing gurdwarey.....Keep on crying about what commitees do without having any intentions of trying to get in there yourselves to ammend things. We're heading in the right direction guys!

I think its about time anyone saying things here should go do something for themselves.

here is the gurdwara's addresss

and here is its Phone number.

Gurdwara Singh Sabha London East 722/730 High Road, Seven Kings, Ilford, Essex IG3 8SX

tel : 0208 598 1817

Let us know what progress you make with that.

Someone please tell me who this Sikh Naujawan Sabha is???

As far as i know, it is a name that has been attached to Gurdwara Singh Sabha London East from many years but the use of it has only started again quite recently when doing kirtan programs there.

what i see from this topic is everybody blaming Sardar Sarbjit Singh that why he didnt done anything, he want to be pardahan. actually all of u missed one bit that he is illegal in uk so being a pardhan is a out of question from him even he don't have right to vote for committee(illegal immigrant can vote in general election but not in Gurughar) , and whenever a illegal point out something in the gurudwara he ever actually taken seriously. As i am illegal in UK as well i can fell the pain and limitation and insecurity that Sardar Sarbjit Singh could be facing. Pls stopping moaning if we cant help him.

Ive been going to this gurdwara for some time now and i havent seen anythign happen infront of my eyes and just like me im sure most other people in east london most probably haven't. It wasn't till now that i had any idea of it.

Is abandoning Gurdware going to stop our fathers beadbi happening? Is makin new institutes on the side for whatever purpose going to bring any change? Lets just abandon the places where disrespect happens and see how far we get shall we? For those with such thinking are just as much culprits for these happenings in gurdwarey as those who are the culprits of these disgusting doings. The truth is, everyone is happy to sit on their backs and point fingers but NO ON is willing to take responsibility. Gurdaspuria seems like a typical example of it. Gurdaspuria "E12", right so we know you're from London, we know you're from EAST London, we also know that you have somewhat idea of what is going on, more than myself, yohat responsibility are yu clearly know who does what in east London, so wou going to take? What are YOU going to do to bring a difference in that gurughar? Or are you just going to sit behind this screen pointing fingers and askin X mans why they are doing this and that.

As far as this commitee polava is concerned, no one here seems to what to a real change, we all seem to be experts at playing the blame game and boy will that get us far.

Keep on complaining, keep on winging the accusations in one direction, keep on opening new gurdwarey without attempts to sort out existing gurdwarey.....Keep on crying about what commitees do without having any intentions of trying to get in there yourselves to ammend things. We're heading in the right direction guys!

I think its about time anyone saying things here should go do something for themselves.

here is the gurdwara's addresss

and here is its Phone number.

Gurdwara Singh SabhaLondon East 722/730 High Road, Seven Kings, Ilford, Essex IG3 8SX

tel : 0208 598 1817

Let us know what progress you make with that.

As far as i know, it is a name that has been attached to Gurdwara Singh Sabha London East from many years but the use of it has only started again quite recently when doing kirtan programs there.

how do you know that i havent done anything myself

I do not like to say what i have done whether thats online or offline

exactly E12 so that means i am not a regular to the gurdwara which is a good 45mins and is in ilford hence IG1, i have done as much as i could not knowing anyone in that gurdwara but in situation like this u would want gursikhs such as the sikh naujawan sabha who clearly know the commititee to do something. people like me can go there but will get ignored i am a outsider

to me beadbi has happened but now clearly certain "gurusikhs" are using this to there advantage and have spun this into a election issue otherwise this topic on sikh sangat would have been a year old.

no one said to abadon but contiuing programs while beadbi is happeneing is clearly wrong. Friends who have been to theses programme have said that there was no mention of beadbi issue by the SNS which clearly are an organisation because there name is on the posters and have written "supported by Gurdwara singh sabha"

Next weekend Singh Sabha London East are holding elections. It's short notice now, still the sangat can give it a go

If you live in the East London/Essex area (including postcodes E12 and IG1), you can register yourself, encourage your friends and your family to vote. You can nominate someone as a candidate to stand in the elections by the end of today 6pm. Bring a passport photograph of yourself and your passport/driving license and proof of address.

Failing this there needs to be a 2 year build of a group of Gursikhs willing to take the Gurdwara over by the next elections of 2012. First things first, Amritdhari youth need to start regularly attending this Gurdwara, involving themselves in all types of sewa from Raul sewa to Kitchen sewa. Through this humble presence and impact can be made in the running of the Gurdwara. The Gurdwara has a massive potential as there's a large footflow of youth due to the Gym, Gatka and other activities. However, there needs to be more of an Amritdhari youth presence to guide and inspire the large numbers of youth who attend this Gurdwara on a daily basis. Key times are 4pm to 9pm Mon-Fri and Sunday all day.

If people on sikhsangat.com want to fight "beadbi", please come forward from behind the PCs and help make the change. Stop passing the responsibility onto others and expecting others to do something by pointing fingers or blaming each other. Time to grow up and represent Sikhi in your Gurdwaras and not isolating yourself in small insular groups cut off from the mainstream.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!