Sri Dasam Granth Sahib

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i see you're trying your luck with a new forum since all your arguments were soundly defeated at sikhawareness forum and you had to run away. seems to be a theme with darshan lal and his chelas.

I think you are mistaken bhaji ,, singhs dont run away but if i caused u any offence then appologies, this was just food for thought as i asked for your opinions on the subject , as for sikhawarness forum i have never been there but would check out your sound arguments soon , this is a forum to discuss and understand and maybe explain about sikhi, i think you need to check up on ur sikhi values for respect of others before you go making assumptions and jumping the gun

WJKK WJKF

I am sorry Fauji Ji, but Dashan Raggi gave up Guru Ji's blessing to be called a Khalsa as soon as he started his ill judged attacks on Guru Sahib Ji's bani which he continues to do to this day, the baysharam.

He is in the eyes of Guru Khalsa now Darshan Lall or Darshan Chopra or Darshan Patel or Darshan Mistry or Darshan Ghandi..... but never again a Khalsa.

We are not here to do his nindyia but we all know how much of a professor he is, he is an ex-communicated Sikh and we shouldn't even be discussing him, he should drop out of the collective thoughts of the Sikh panth forever and fade away.

Darshan Lal is still a respectable name for this akirtghan. This traitor Darshan lal earned money by singing bani from Dasam Granth all his life. Ninety percent of his recordings are from Dasam Bani.

Now this bani is not good for him as he is past his age.

Bani of Dasam Granth is prime mover for khalsa panth.

Request to moderators:

The link posted for Darsahan lal is a disgrace to this forum. Please remove those links of akirtghan Ragi.

This so called fauji should be given stern warning for doing bukwas against Dasam Granth sahib, a revered

scripture of khalsa.

Its Darshan Singh Khalsa not lal and he wears a Kirpan like all singhs , We are not Bhramins and i feel we should not practice their teachings and do as we were commanded to do so by our 10th Guru

LOL oh waheguru not another one of darshan lals stooges, when did anyone of us say we are brahmins and that we follow their teachings, are you being serious or are you just here to start up a heated arguement? why dont you just leave this forum and join your fellow anti dasam granth stooges on sikh philosophy network!...your new age reformed sikhism will never catch on with us !

Akal Purakh is the Judge and Satguruji is Our Lawyer. And We are Convicts. Lawyer can Save us to and Throw US out too.Guruji saved Kaoda Rakshash,Sajan Thag,Jalandhar Demon and so many.

So Better we donot become Lawyers. Let Guruji handle this task. Guruji can save Darshan Lal or Darshan Singh also and many other sinful people like me. It is their Destinies. Instead we are just becoming Nindaks.

LOL oh waheguru not another one of darshan lals stooges, when did anyone of us say we are brahmins and that we follow their teachings, are you being serious or are you just here to start up a heated arguement? why dont you just leave this forum and join your fellow anti dasam granth stooges on sikh philosophy network!...your new age reformed sikhism will never catch on with us !

come on guys, i just wanted to know the TRUTH , if some one could explain y or what maked u say he is siding with hindus, i thought he was Anti Bhramin from what i seen on internet vids , I never came here to start a argument like most are ready for ,, Like i said, i thought this was a forum to learn from and mabe speak to fellow singhs to gain the full picture , if what you say is true then do you think it is a bad thing to Expose him so others like me dont get the wrong message ??? instead of trying to put pple down and request repremands against them as you will only make foes of them further dividing the religion,

I feel it is a shame some one cannot come on to a Sikhi site to learn about their religion as to give ones understanding of their perception is only to open the doors to insults and ridicule and little tollerance and time to explain the truth ,

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.''

Instead of being a pessamist , the opportunity i see here is to expose the truth

I only pray for the Chardi Kala Of the Khalsa

WJKK WJKF

if some one could explain y or what maked u say he is siding with hindus, i thought he was Anti Bhramin from what i seen on internet vids , I never came here to start a argument like most are ready for ,,

No one brought Hindus into this discussion. You need to watch what is being posted as rebuttals to your comments.

Do not fabricate your own stories.

If there is any sikh scripture that strikes at the root of Brahminism, it is Dasam Granth. It seems Darshan Lal knows nothing

about anti Brahmin writings in Dasam Granth.

well i hope sumone answers ur ? Khalsa Fauji, and u have to understand the fact that Darshan Lal is excommunicated from the panth--i think ppl are just tired of debating or talking about this subject, dont take it personally but u shouldnt be watching videos of him either becuz u will end up confused bout ur sikhi,