I Want To To Die!

GurGurKaro

Guest raakh leho

Everyone says pray and maharaj will help you.

I have been doing ardhass everyday asking for helping, but it feels like its getting worse.

I dont want to live.

I AM ACTUALLY CRYING RIGHT THIS MOMENT. I DONT WANT TO LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone says pray and maharaj will help you.

I have been doing ardhass everyday asking for helping, but it feels like its getting worse.

I dont want to live.

I AM ACTUALLY CRYING RIGHT THIS MOMENT. I DONT WANT TO LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

What is your rock bottom.

I mean what are your thoughts that make you feel that you have hit the ground

brother suicide is not the way, i went through the same thing your going through. i used to day dream about killing myself all the time, i was deeply depressed and also used to randomly cry, it even got to the point where i actually took an attempt to end my life by taking an overdose, this was a while back now, about 2 years. BUt now i am so grateful i am alive, my brother it is just a phase, a very bad but TEMPORARY part of your life. My brother keep doing ardas to waheguru for help but dont stop there, sikhi reminds us about miri piri all the time. You should pray to waheguru for help but at the same time you should go see a doctor, they can help you with counselling or even if it leads to it, Medication. To all the brothers and sisters who are trying to scare him with images of hell and what not, you are not helping, when you are in that state, you dont give a damn if you go to hell or heaven, you need to help through other methods.

Brother if you want to chat more pm me.

I try so hard not to day dream not to think about everything but i end up back on square one.

Its killing me, I cant sleep, I cant eat.

I am so fed up with life, i rather go through all the pain that manmukhs will get. i just dont want to live!!!

Everything happens for a reason, so maybe me dying is happening for a reason!!!

BabbarKhalsa1984, you tried to take your own life, how did you get past that barrier ?

I do simran, I do Paat, I respect and help my parents, but it just doesnt seem to be enough.

So yes i am taking the easy option, the " cowardly " option but i will be happy!!!

Living a life is much better than facing and dealing with stuff after death. Soul life after death is sooo horrible that we can't even imagine. Gurbani mentions it too many times that life after death is disgusting/cruel and painful if one didn't do good deeds in human life. So, we are better off to be in human form and if possible do follow sikhi from heart and apply it practically in our life rather than following/doing it as daily life ritual.

Life is hard but we got to face them with strong defense; doesn't matter whether you are strong or weak will person but you need to bring/need/think positive energy around you..

Give yourself a break, visit punjab- volunteer to help others, get a pet or make new friends, stay @ darbar sahib (amritsar) for weeks.. just simply get out and enjoy your life in a best way !!!

I thought this thread said, i want to diet. And i was like yeah i want to diet too, im so fat.

But just for the record, i want you to say, on this forum and to the world. that you will not commit suicide. No matter how hard things get, you have to fight through the pain. This is the best thing that could ever happened to your life. Because through pain we learn a great deal. Don't think killing yourself will help, remember you are a Soul on a spiritual journey, life does will not stop once you leave the human body. Remember you are spirit/consciousness first, human second. This body is just a vehicle for the soul, you will not be able to run away from your pains after suicide, things will only just get worse. Remember why you came to this world, it was to get out of pain, by merging into the one from which we all originated. Killing yourself will just make you go through more births and deaths, and guess what ? more pain

So stay relaxed nothing is going to happen. Focus on Sikhi like nothing ever before. You already know in your heart what you must do to remove the anguish and become peaceful.

Guest Stop it you fool.
I am so fed up with life, i rather go through all the pain that manmukhs will get

Believe me my friend if you saw a demon you wouldn't be saying this. You are crazy for thinking that suicide will help, the horrors that are to come for someone after killing themselves would make your life look like a fairytale, believe me.

I have seen these demons, you cannot imagine how scary demons are, no human can even imagine, I screamed more than I ever have in my life when I saw them. The only thing keeping them away is my naam jaap and faith in guru, thank god he saved me. They used to try and attack me before. They live among us and those without faith are especially vulnerable to their influence and their wrath.

Those who kill themselves are not protected by guru ji as they have not got faith, and when they die, they are at the demons mercy as there is no human body to protect us either.

They are ripped apart and eaten alive,

Boiled in cauldrons of hot water

Raped mercilessly

Tortured so slowly and painfully one could not even imagine such pain and suffering in this world.

Demons have no boundaries, they have no rules or morals,

They do the worst things imaginable to humans and other things we can not even imagine

AND THEY HAVE A LOVE OF RAW HUMAN FLESH, THEY LIKE EATING HUMANS WHILE THEY ARE STILL ALIVE. SINNERS FEEL THIS AFTER DEATH.

AND SUICIDE IS A SIN. EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO KILLS THEMSELVES GETS ATTACKED IN THESE WAYS.

DON'T DO IT. ASK FOR GURUJIS FORGIVENESS INSTEAD.

"Avoid destructive thinking. Improper negative thoughts sink people. A ship can sail around the world many, many times, but just let enough water get into the ship and it will sink. Just so with the human mind. Let enough negative thoughts or improper thoughts get into the human mind and the person sinks just like a ship."

- Alfred A Montapert

"Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing." - Anonymous

"It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts"

- Robert H. Schuller

"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."

- Groucho Marx