Improving Voice Quality When Doing Path

gurphathehi

i'm wondering how do i make my voice more clearer and stronger...?

i tend to eat words in my mouth?

any advice...

tips

thanks

Vjkk Vjkph

The first question is are you taking santhiya as your ustaad will be able to help you?

If not, the best way is to get used to reading bani out loud paying attending to each letter. Put your complete attention into each word/letter to ensure you don't eat any words. Don't read too fast but at a moderate pace. Recite Bani as if Guroo Jee is sitting in front of you (which he is) also recite bani to a family member or friend...having someone else listen to it makes you feel that you have to put extra effort. The key is to read out loud with focus on each letter and ensure you are hearing yourself when you recite Bani.

Over time you will get used to putting extra effort into each word and even when you recite it fast you won't each any words.

Ultimately, the key is to take santhiya and i recommend you do if you are not already. A Taksali ustaad will make you do muhaarni and muhaarni is the key to pronouncing bani correctly and not eating any words.

All the best.

Vaheguroo