I Have A Question About Sikhism

Hi guys i am a 15 year old Sikh Boy Living in New York and i have a question about girls and hair.

So you guys might know modern girls dont find guys with hair and turban attractive.

So my questions is How will i ever find love if this goes on and on and even more.

I mean sure there are sardarnia's here But they are barely any. I know even Some SIkh Girls says they dont like a guy with a turban and hair.

Thats a big blow up in face. So How can i find any love? even if there was a sardarni that liked me

what are chances of me thinking she is beutful or me liking her back

This one thing makes me feel like shaving my facial hair but i wont it just makes me feel like doing it.

So can you guys please help me

P.S Sorry for the immaturness but i really need help with this question.

You will get the right girl for you at right time . They say "Marriages are made in heaven".

By shaving or trying to fit in , you will fall in more of entanglements .

And you can tie neatly your beard so that it does not appear big and bushy . A small but decent turban can add to your

looks, Believe me !

Hey hey! bro u will find many sikh kuriya that dont like sikh munde with turbans but trust me theres alot of girls out there that dont mind being wit a guy with a turban and beard and give it time u will come across the perfect girl for u, ur just young the now! outer appearance isnt everythin ppl need 2 look past that and c wot a person's like 4rm the inside... u will find sum1 hu likes u 4 the way u look with ur dastar nd beard nd also 4 ur personality :)

i'll give my own example.. am 21 born in the uk and i like a guy with a turban and beard and am not a sardarni :) but hopefully will be one day :)

Be proud of ur dastar and ur beard, be proud of the identity our Guru Ji has given us :)

A singh was asked to become clean shaven if he wanted to marry a particular female. When he presented himself clean shaven to her she rejected him outright giving the reason that "If you're not going to be loyal to your Guru , then what are the chances of you being loyal to me?".

When we maintain our Sardari , the question of matrimony falls on Guru Ji directly. Guru Ji takes care of all our needs when we become Guruwalay:

ਮਨ ਬਾਂਛਤ ਫਲ ਮਿਲੇ ਅਚਿੰਤਾ ਪੂਰਨ ਹੋਏ ਕਾਮਾ ॥੨॥

मन बांछत फल मिले अचिंता पूरन होए कामा ॥२॥

Man bāʼncẖẖaṯ fal mile acẖinṯā pūran ho▫e kāmā. ||2||

He effortlessly awards the fruits of the mind's desire, and all works are brought to perfection. ||2||

ਅਚਿੰਤ ਕੰਮ ਕਰਹਿ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਤਿਨ ਕੇ ਜਿਨ ਹਰਿ ਕਾ ਨਾਮੁ ਪਿਆਰਾ

अचिंत कम करहि प्रभ तिन के जिन हरि का नामु पिआरा ॥

Acẖinṯ kamm karahi parabẖ ṯin ke jin har kā nām pi▫ārā.

God automatically does the work of those who love the Name of the Lord.

Keep faith in our father Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharajh , all will be taken care of.

At this age, it's better that girls don't like you... ;)

Use this God given extra time to develope your body mind and spirit. Start memorizing Gurbani Nitnem. Start Getting strong and fit. Find a career path.

All kuria are gonna do is cause you emotional stress, and excessive kaam.

You'll get married one day and look back and thank God you didn't mess around like the 99% of people around you. Blemishes and paaps leave their mark, so try staying pure.

Best to get married to a simple girl from India. This way you won't have to waste time tryin'.

Btw, there are religious girls out there. You have to make sure you're also religious, and not just a bhekhi Sikh (only appearance and no substance). There are about the same number of Sighnia as there are Singhs. But you have to undertand, the non-religious girls are more likely to be attracted to the non-religious guys. It balances out.