Hindus Challenging Originality Of Sikhism

Veer Ji can we discusss about myth of Ram in more detail in new topic ? or can u write article on this in ur site Search Sikhism? Pls reply.

There is no way to prove that Raam was born in current city of Ayodheya. There are different versions of his birth. The reason I cannot write an article on this is because I am currently very busy and over occupied with current study of Gurmat. Also, if I have to write something, I rather write on Gurmat for the benefit of the Sikh youth. It won’t be for couple of years until I can write articles again. Only Guru Sahib knows best.

The simple tukh in Akaal Ustat : Ram Chandra Krishan kay avatar be anake hey. Should be enough to clear any doubts that there was a Sri Ram Chandra Ji and Guru Ji acknowledged it,

I am not stating that Raam never existed. He was a king and back in old days kings were literally revered and considered God’s incarnation. Anyone who did something exceptional became an avtar. Now we have Hindus worshipping Amitabh Bachan and some advocating worshipping Sachin Tendulkar. As Gurbani clearly says:

ਜੁਗਹ ਜੁਗਹ ਕੇ ਰਾਜੇ ਕੀਏ ਗਾਵਹਿ ਕਰਿ ਅਵਤਾਰੀ ॥

Raam, Krishna etc were kings and later on they were raised to the level of incarnates and many mythical stories were attributed to them. Just look at Guru Nanak Sahib Ji’s janamsakhis. You will many myths in these. Guru Sahib met a pandit named Kalyug whose descendents are still managing the dharamsaal but the common folklore is that Kalyug was the demon whose tuft touched the sky and wished to scare Guru Sahib. Stories develop and myths are added and this is how kings become legends. This is why Guru Sahib says many many (kings) have been like Raam and Krishan. Guru Sahib doesn’t say Raam of Ayodheya is the only one. It could be a different city Ayodheya that existed back then but current city Ayodheya has no relation to Raam and Raam Setu is not the islands that stand between India and Sri Lanka. Even Hindu scholars have proved this. Guru Sahib did not consider Raam to be of any importance. Gurbani says:

ਅੰਧੁਲੈ ਦਹਸਿਰਿ ਮੂੰਡੁ ਕਟਾਇਆ ਰਾਵਣੁ ਮਾਰਿ ਕਿਆ ਵਡਾ ਭਇਆ ॥1॥

If we look at the lives of Raam and Krishan we find that they stayed within the framework of caste system and not only abided by it but also enforced its injunctions. Raam killed Shambhook (a low caste for meditating) and Krishan urged Arjun to raise arms against his brothers in the battle field because it was his caste duty. They were not even reformers let alone revolutionaries. There is not a single word that they have said or written that exists today. Raam bhagtee came much later (in 15th century) and 400 years after he was added in the line of avtaars of Vishnu. Prior to that only Krishan bhagtee was popular which turned many men into khusray and many women into prostitutes. Devdasi system is the result of that. So personally I don’t see medieval bhagtee or bhagtee movement anywhere near close to Gurmat prema bhagtee. I hope I have clarified that I am not disputing that Raam never existed but Raam never existed in current city called Ayodheya.

Let me make one thing very clear. I have no doubt that Bachittar Natak is work of Guru Gobind Singh Ji but in this rachna there are many metaphors which if taken literally will produce ambiguous results and misguide gullible Sikhs. Guru Sahib never meditated on “Sapat Sring” or Hemkunt Mountain. King Pandu never even went there let alone doing bhagtee there. Many avtaars of Raam exist then to whom Guru Sahib’s lineage belong? Title of this rachna “Bachittar” or Vichittar and “Natak” (a play) should tell us something. Guru Sahib writing Raam Avtaar does not confirm anything about the life of Raam Chandar. Purpose of it is different. Only Guru Sahib knows best. Guru Rakha

In Puranas Ram and Krishna are written as incarnation of Vishnu.Vishna is considered as absolute God by vaishnav sect of hinduism.

Gurbani does not contradict incarnation of Ram Chander as avtar but does not accord status of God to Him or vishnu.

It says that these avtars were sent by God. In other words God is supreme.

-ਹੁਕਮਿ ਉਪਾਏ ਦਸ ਅਵਤਾਰਾ॥ ਦੇਵ ਦਾਨਵ ਅਗਣਤ ਅਪਾਰਾ॥

-ਮਾਨੈ ਹੁਕਮੁ ਸੁ ਦਰਗਹ ਪੈਝੈ ਸਾਚਿ ਮਿਲਾਇ ਸਮਾਇਦਾ॥13॥

(ਆਦਿ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ, ਪੰਨਾ 1037)

Bachitra natak is writing of Guru Gobind Singh ji.No sikh can dare to doubt the writing of His Guru.

In Bachitra natak , Guru sahib has cleared about the works these avtars performed.He writes in the section

God talking to Him as below. In that he clarifies status of these avtars.

ਅਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਬਾਚ ਇਸ ਕੀਟ ਪ੍ਰਤਿ ॥

अकाल पुरख बाच इस कीट प्रति ॥

The Words of the Non-temporal Lord to this insect

ਤੇ ਹਮ ਤਮਕਿ ਤਨਕ ਮੋ ਖਾਪੇ ॥ ਤਿਨ ਕੀ ਠਉਰ ਦੇਵਤਾ ਥਾਪੇ ॥

ते हम तमकि तनक मो खापे ॥ तिन की ठउर देवता थापे ॥

I destroyed them in no time and created gods in their place.

ਤੇ ਭੀ ਬਲਿ ਪੂਜਾ ਉਰਝਾਏ ॥ ਆਪਨ ਹੀ ਪਰਮੇਸੁਰ ਕਹਾਏ ॥੭॥

ते भी बलि पूजा उरझाए ॥ आपन ही परमेसुर कहाए ॥७॥

They were also absorbed in the worship of power and called themselves Ominipotent.7.

ਮਹਾਦੇਵ ਅਚੁੱਤ ਕਹਾਯੋ ॥ ਬਿਸਨ ਆਪ ਹੀ ਕੋ ਠਹਿਰਾਯੋ ॥

महादेव अचु्त कहायो ॥ बिसन आप ही को ठहिरायो ॥

Mahadeo (Shiva) was called Achyuta (blotless), Vishnu considered himself the Supreme.

ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਆਪ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਬਖਾਨਾ ॥ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕੋ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਨ ਕਿਨਹੂੰ ਜਾਨਾ ॥੮॥

ब्रहमा आप पारब्रहम बखाना ॥ प्रभ को प्रभू न किनहूं जाना

Brahma called himself Para Brahman, none could comprehend the Lord.8.

Bachitra natak, Dasam Granth sahib

We are humans and have many shortcomings in us. We are not the ones to pass negative comments

saying " Guru sahib would not have done this." There have been very saintly sikhs who have done

some reasearch on status of hem Kunt. The basis is the writing of Guru sahib in Bachitra natak.

Bhai veer singh ji and havildar Modan singh were some of them.

There is a lot of symbolism involved in that part of Bacjhitra natak.We all know that King pandu

was not a saint and hence did not do bhagti. Guru sahib has not written that King pandu was doing Bhagti.

He has used word Jog which obviously is not bhagti.

ਸਪਤ ਸ੍ਰਿੰਗ ਤਿਹ ਨਾਮੁ ਕਹਾਵਾ ॥ ਪੰਡੁ ਰਾਜ ਜਹ ਜੋਗੁ ਕਮਾਵਾ ॥

Bachitra natak

To understand what Guru sahib writes one should have some

knowledge of epic Mahabharta and its contents. Once we know that it may be easy for

us to understand symbolism associated here.But that is not the part of this topic and we should avoid to cast

doubts on our Guru sahib's writings.

I was reading Rama Katha and came across this in the concluding section:

ਸਾਧ ਅਸਾਧ ਜਾਨੋ ਨਹੀ ਬਾਦ ਸੁਬਾਦ ਬਿਬਾਦਿ ॥ (I don't why but the biharees seem to go funny on c&ping?).

There are a number of translations of this but generally they seem to be saying:

I do not know who is a saint and who an incorrigible sinner. I do not wish to go into any debate, deep discussion or preaching about this.

It seems to imply Guru ji provided a shortened version of Ramayan in Dasam Granth but was withholding judgment on the righteousness (or otherwise) of those involved in the narrative. I was just thinking if Rama was unequivocally a devta, why would Guru ji write such a statement. Plus in the text, Rama and his brother Laxman chop off Ravan's sisters nose in response to her trying to seduce them, before Ravana kidnaps Seeta, presumably in revenge. Make of it what you will?

Ram Avtar in Dasam Granth is not a carbon copy of Ramayan.There is input from Guru Sahib also in Ram Avtar.

He has described the story of Rama and written in the end message that God is supreme in whom he believes and has no belief in these demigods.

ਸ੍ਵੈਯਾ ॥

स्वैया ॥

SWAYYA

ਪਾਂਇ ਗਹੇ ਜਬ ਤੇ ਤੁਮਰੇ ਤਬ ਤੇ ਕੋਊ ਆਂਖ ਤਰੇ ਨਹੀ ਆਨਿਯੋ ॥ ਰਾਮ ਰਹੀਮ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਕੁਰਾਨ ਅਨੇਕ ਕਹੈਂ ਮਤਿ ਏਕ ਨ ਮਾਨਿਯੋ ॥

पांइ गहे जब ते तुमरे तब ते कोऊ आंख तरे नही आनियो ॥ राम रहीम पुरान कुरान अनेक कहैं मति एक न मानियो ॥

O God ! the day when I caught hold of your feet, I do not bring anyone else under my sight; none other is liked by me now; the Puranas and the Quran try to know Thee by the names of Ram and Rahim and talk about you through several stories, but I do not accept any of their opinions;

ਸਿੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਿ ਸਾਸਤ੍ਰ ਬੇਦ ਸਭੈ ਬਹੁ ਭੇਦ ਕਹੈ ਹਮ ਏਕ ਨ ਜਾਨਿਯੋ ॥ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਸਿਪਾਨਿ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਤੁਮਰੀ ਕਰਿ ਮੈ ਨ ਕਹਿਯੋ ਸਭ ਤੋਹਿ ਬਖਾਨਿਯੋ ॥੮੬੩॥

सिम्रिति सासत्र बेद सभै बहु भेद कहै हम एक न जानियो ॥ स्री असिपानि क्रिपा तुमरी करि मै न कहियो सभ तोहि बखानियो ॥८६३॥

The Simritis, Shastras and Vedas describe several mysteries of yours, but I do not agree with any of them. O sword-wielder God! This all has been described by Thy Grace, what power can I have to write all this?.863.

Ram Avtar, Dasam Granth

This is how Guru Sahib added his views in Ram Avtar always reminding the reader that Akal Purakh is supreme and these deities are

subject to death.

ਦਸ ਸਹੰਸ੍ਰ ਦਸ ਬਰਖ ਪ੍ਰਮਾਨਾ ॥ ਰਾਜ ਕਰਾ ਪੁਰਿ ਅਉਧ ਨਿਧਾਨਾ ॥ ਤਬ ਲਉ ਕਾਲ ਦਸਾ ਨੀਅਰਾਈ ॥ ਰਘੁਬਰ ਸਿਰਿ ਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਡੰਕ ਬਜਾਈ ॥੮੩੪॥

दस सहंस्र दस बरख प्रमाना ॥ राज करा पुरि अउध निधाना ॥ तब लउ काल दसा नीअराई ॥ रघुबर सिरि म्रित डंक बजाई ॥८३४॥

Ram ruled in Avadphpuri for ten thousand and ten years, then according to time schedule, the death beat its drum.834.

ਨਮਸਕਾਰ ਤਿਹ ਬਿਬਿਧਿ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਰਾ ॥ ਜਿਨਿ ਜਗ ਜੀਤਿ ਕਰਿਯੋ ਬਸ ਸਾਰਾ ॥ਸਭਹਨ ਸੀਸਿ ਡੰਕ ਤਿਹ ਬਾਜਾ ॥ ਜੀਤ ਨ ਸਕਾ ਰੰਕ ਅਰੁ ਰਾਜਾ ॥੮੩੫॥

नमसकार तिह बिबिधि प्रकारा ॥ जिनि जग जीति करियो बस सारा ॥सभहन सीसि डंक तिह बाजा ॥ जीत न सका रंक अरु राजा ॥८३५॥

I bow before death in various ways, which has conquered the whole world and keeping it under its control. The drum of death beats on everyone`s head and no king or pauper had been able to conquer it.835.

ਦੋਹਰਾ ॥

दोहरा ॥

DOHRA

ਜੇ ਤਿਨ ਕੀ ਸਰਨੀ ਪਰੇ ਕਰ ਦੈ ਲਏ ਬਚਾਇ ॥ ਜੌ ਨਹੀ ਕੋਊ ਬਾਚਿਆ ਕਿਸਨ ਬਿਸਨ ਰਘੁਰਾਇ ॥੮੩੬॥

जे तिन की सरनी परे कर दै लए बचाइ ॥ जौ नही कोऊ बाचिआ किसन बिसन रघुराइ ॥८३६॥

He, who came under its refuge, it saved him and he, who did not go under its refuge, he could not be saved whether he was Krishna or Vishnu or Ram.836.

Ram Avtar, Dasam Granth

If we look at the lives of Raam and Krishan we find that they stayed within the framework of caste system and not only abided by it but also enforced its injunctions. Raam killed Shambhook (a low caste for meditating) and Krishan urged Arjun to raise arms against his brothers in the battle field because it was his caste duty. They were not even reformers let alone revolutionaries. There is not a single word that they have said or written that exists today. Raam bhagtee came much later (in 15th century) and 400 years after he was added in the line of avtaars of Vishnu. Prior to that only Krishan bhagtee was popular which turned many men into khusray and many women into prostitutes. Devdasi system is the result of that. So personally I don't see medieval bhagtee or bhagtee movement anywhere near close to Gurmat prema bhagtee. I hope I have clarified that I am not disputing that Raam never existed but Raam never existed in current city called Ayodheya.

Let me make one thing very clear. I have no doubt that Bachittar Natak is work of Guru Gobind Singh Ji but in this rachna there are many metaphors which if taken literally will produce ambiguous results and misguide gullible Sikhs. Guru Sahib never meditated on "Sapat Sring" or Hemkunt Mountain. King Pandu never even went there let alone doing bhagtee there. Many avtaars of Raam exist then to whom Guru Sahib's lineage belong? Title of this rachna "Bachittar" or Vichittar and "Natak" (a play) should tell us something. Guru Sahib writing Raam Avtaar does not confirm anything about the life of Raam Chandar. Purpose of it is different. Only Guru Sahib knows best. Guru Rakha

First, I ask you what do you mean by "Bachittar Natak". A mere odd play?

Gurmat take it as " ਅਨੋਖੀ ਅਤੇ ਅਦੁੱਤੀ ਜੀਵਨ ਕਥਾ

what do you mean by "don"t take it literally"?

Guru ji says,

ਅਬ ਮੈ ਕਹੋ ਸੁ ਅਪਨੀ ਕਥਾ ॥ ਸੋਢੀ ਬੰਸ ਉਪਜਿਯਾ ਜਥਾ ॥੮॥

&

ਅਬ ਮੈ ਅਪਨੀ ਕਥਾ ਬਖਾਨੋ ॥ ਤਪ ਸਾਧਤ ਜਿਹ ਬਿਧਿ ਮੁਹਿ ਆਨੋ

ਹੇਮ ਕੁੰਟ ਪਰਬਤ ਹੈ ਜਹਾਂ ॥ ਸਪਤ ਸ੍ਰਿੰਗ ਸੋਭਿਤ ਹੈ ਤਹਾਂ ॥੧॥

What is the meaning of this.

Why is Guru Gobing Singh Ji saying this? Is his purpose is only writing literature?

And at last, you are saying that you don't see bhagtee movement anywhere near close to Gurmat prema bhagtee.

For your information Kabir, Namdeo and Ravidas etc. belong to Bhagtee movement and most of saints of bhagtee movemenst oppose the orthodox Brahaminical systems which even gurmat does.

Bijla Singh Ji, have you read perhaps a book by Dalip Singh from USA on this subject?

You seem to be edging towards some of the things he has said in his book, some of which are very interesting, until it comes to the issue of "sapt-sring". Can you tell us briefly what you percieve sapt-sring to be?

Bijla Singh Ji, have you read perhaps a book by Dalip Singh from USA on this subject?

You are correct, I did read his work and agree with him on this subject. The link to the article is here: http://srec.gurmat.info/srecarticles/sridasamgranthsahib/hemkunt.html If you disagree with him and can provide a rebuttal I would greatly appericiate it and will read it with an open mind. There are simply too many questions that arise if taken this story literally. I tried to discuss subject of Guru's lineage to Raam with Gurcharanjit Singh Lamba but his exact answer was "pata nahin". I like viewpoint of Dr. Pannu better on this subject. Different scholars give different interpretations. Guru's work is agadh bodh.

"gurmukhsodhi" ji, bhagats like Kabir, Ravidas, Farid, Naamdev etc were influenced by Gurmat. They first did Krishan bhagtee then Raam bhagtee and finally came into Gurmat. Their own bani is the clear proof of it. Please do a search on it since this topic has been discussed before. Guru Rakha

I have read article of dalip singh about Guru sahib and King Rama's clan being same. He agrees to it.He has blasted

atheist missionary lobby in his article for even doubting that.

This connection is written in Bachitra natak by Guru sahib himself. There is and can never be second opinion on that.

What we forget to realize is that Guru sahib has drawn parallelism between house of Nanak and

King rama. Wherein Rama's offspring fight over material possesions and ruin themselves, Guru sahib write that to the contrary

House of Guru nanak is flourishing as they commit saintly acts. This is more important to know rather than taking offence to clan connection

of Guru sahib.

Guru sahib has not attached any importance to his clan connection . He has given a new definition of a Devta in Bachitra natak

as he wrote that persons who do saintly acts are known as Devta and those who do bad acts are demons.We go by the text and

opinions of individuals be they dalip singh or Mr Lamba do not matter.

ਸਾਧ ਕਰਮ ਜੇ ਪੁਰਖ ਕਮਾਵੈ ॥ ਨਾਮ ਦੇਵਤਾ ਜਗਤ ਕਹਾਵੈ ॥

साध करम जे पुरख कमावै ॥ नाम देवता जगत कहावै ॥

Because of virtuous actions, a purusha (person) is known as devta (god)

ਕੁਕ੍ਰਿਤ ਕਰਮ ਜੇ ਜਗ ਮੈ ਕਰਹੀ ॥ ਨਾਮ ਅਸੁਰ ਤਿਨ ਕੋ ਸਭ ਧਰਹੀ ॥੧੫॥

कुक्रित करम जे जग मै करही ॥ नाम असुर तिन को सभ धरही ॥१५॥

And because of evil actions, he is known as asura (demon).15.

Bachitra natak, Dasam Granth sahib

This is how Guru sahib writes about Sodhi clan

ਭਾਜ ਸਨੌਢ ਦੇਸ ਤੇ ਗਏ ॥ ਤਹੀ ਭੂਪਜਾ ਬਿਆਹਤ ਭਏ ॥੨੮॥

भाज सनौढ देस ते गए ॥ तही भूपजा बिआहत भए ॥२८॥

Kal Rai settled in the country named Sanaudh and married the king`s daughter.28.

ਤਿਹ ਤੇ ਪੁਤ੍ਰ ਭਯੋ ਜੋ ਧਾਮਾ ॥ ਸੋਢੀ ਰਾਇ ਧਰਾ ਤਿਹਿ ਨਾਮਾ ॥

तिह ते पुत्र भयो जो धामा ॥ सोढी राइ धरा तिहि नामा ॥

A son was born to him, who was named Sodhi Rai.

ਵੰਸ ਸਨੌਢ ਤੇ ਦਿਨ ਤੇ ਥੀਆ ॥ ਪਰਮ ਪਵਿਤ੍ਰ ਪੁਰਖ ਜੂ ਕੀਆ ॥੨੯॥

वंस सनौढ ते दिन ते थीआ ॥ परम पवित्र पुरख जू कीआ ॥२९॥

Sodhi Rai was the founder of Sanaudh dynasty by the Will of the Supreme Purusha.29.

ਤਾਂ ਤੇ ਪੁਤ੍ਰ ਪੌਤ੍ਰ ਹੋਇ ਆਏ ॥ ਤੇ ਸੋਢੀ ਸਭ ਜਗਤਿ ਕਹਾਏ ॥

तां ते पुत्र पौत्र होइ आए ॥ ते सोढी सभ जगति कहाए ॥

His sons and grandsons were called sodhis.

Bachitra natak, Dasam Granth

Guru sahib writes that off spring of Rama indulged in war over land and property.He advises his Sikhs that such

fights are fraught with deadly results.

ਬਹੁਰ ਬੰਸ ਮੈ ਬਢੋ ਬਿਖਾਧਾ ॥ ਮੇਟ ਨ ਸਕਾ ਕੋਊ ਤਿਂਹ ਸਾਧਾ ॥

बहुर बंस मै बढो बिखाधा ॥ मेट न सका कोऊ तिंह साधा ॥

After that there arose quarrels and differences within the dynasty, and none could set the things right.

ਬਿਚਰੇ ਬੀਰ ਬਨੈਤ ਅਖੰਡਲ ॥ ਗਹਿ ਗਹਿ ਚਲੇ ਭਿਰਨ ਰਨ ਮੰਡਲ ॥੩੩॥

बिचरे बीर बनैत अखंडल ॥ गहि गहि चले भिरन रन मंडल ॥३३॥

The great warriors and archers moved towards the battlefield for a fight.33.

ਧਨ ਅਰ ਭੂਮਿ ਪੁਰਾਤਨ ਬੈਰਾ ॥ ਜਿਨ ਕਾ ਮੂਆ ਕਰਤ ਜਗ ਘੇਰਾ ॥

धन अर भूमि पुरातन बैरा ॥ जिन का मूआ करत जग घेरा ॥

The world hath perished after quarrel on wealth and property from very olden times.

ਮੋਹ ਬਾਦ ਅਹੰਕਾਰ ਪਸਾਰਾ ॥ ਕਾਮ ਕ੍ਰੋਧ ਜੀਤਾ ਜਗ ਸਾਰਾ ॥੩੪॥

मोह बाद अहंकार पसारा ॥ काम क्रोध जीता जग सारा ॥३४॥

The attachment, ego and infights spread widely and the world was conquered by lust and anger.34.

ਦੋਹਰਾ ॥

दोहरा ॥

DOHRA

ਧੰਨਿ ਧੰਨਿ ਧਨ ਕੋ ਭਾਖੀਐ ਜਾ ਕਾ ਜਗਤੁ ਗੁਲਾਮੁ ॥

धंनि धंनि धन को भाखीऐ जा का जगतु गुलामु ॥

Wealth is great attraction and should be hailed as whole of world is its slave.

ਸਭ ਨਿਰਖਤ ਯਾ ਕੌ ਫਿਰੈ ਸਭ ਚਲ ਕਰਤ ਸਲਾਮ ॥੩੫॥

सभ निरखत या कौ फिरै सभ चल करत सलाम ॥३५॥

All the world goes in search for wealth and all go to salute it.35.

ਚੌਪਈ ॥

चौपई ॥

CHAUPAI.

ਕਾਲ ਨ ਕੋਊ ਕਰਨ ਸੁਮਾਰਾ ॥ ਬੈਰ ਬਾਦ ਅਹੰਕਾਰ ਪਸਾਰਾ ॥

काल न कोऊ करन सुमारा ॥ बैर बाद अहंकार पसारा ॥

None could remember KAL and there was only extension of enmity, strife ego.

ਲੋਭ ਮੂਲ ਇਹਿ ਜਗ ਕੋ ਹੂਆ ॥ ਜਾ ਸੋ ਚਾਹਤ ਸਭੈ ਕੋ ਮੂਆ ॥੩੬॥

लोभ मूल इहि जग को हूआ ॥ जा सो चाहत सभै को मूआ ॥३६॥

Only greed become the base of the world, because of which everyone wants the other to die.36.

ਇਤਿ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਬਚਿਤ੍ਰ ਨਾਟਕ ਗ੍ਰੰਥੇ ਸੁਭ ਬੰਸ ਬਰਨਨੰ ਨਾਮ ਦੁਤੀਆ ਧਿਆਇ ਸਮਾਪਤਮ ਸਤੁ ਸੁਭਮ ਸਤੁ ॥੨॥ ਅਫਜੂ ॥੧੩੭॥

इति स्री बचित्र नाटक ग्रंथे सुभ बंस बरननं नाम दुतीआ धिआइ समापतम सतु सुभम सतु ॥२॥ अफजू ॥१३७॥

End of the Second Chapter of BACHITTAR NATAK entitled `The Description of Ancestry`.2.

Bachitra natak, Dasam Granth