Hindus Challenging Originality Of Sikhism

Raam was not added to the line of avtaars of Vishnu until 11th century and his bhagtee did not become popular until Ramanand Vaishnav. In the light of these facts accepting Raam as an avtaar is fallacious. Guru Sahib has used many metaphors in Bachittar Natak. In fact the very name of this literature should make us think why it was called Bachittar and Natak. Taking everything literally will misguide us and we end up building a Gurdwara in some mountain.

Bigla Ji I respect your knowledge which is more then I can only dream of, but here you are way out of line.

The simple tukh in Akaal Ustat : Ram Chandra Krishan kay avatar be anake hey. Should be enough to clear any doubts that

there was a Sri Ram Chandra Ji and Guru Ji acknowledged it, but said that for a Sikh they should obviously be respected, but have

no relevence .

Ram Chander is a imaginary character of a literature written by Balmiki called ramayan.

Brother, Dasam Pita has written in detail about Rama Avtar. We should look to our father firstly for knowledge. Guru Ji has certainly not deemed Bhagwan Ji to be imaginary. Thats good enough for me.

rolleyes.gifIF SOMEONE SAYS THAT "SIKHISM" IS A SECT OF HINDUISM..

THEN EVEN MUSLIMS CAN SAY THAT ITS A PART OF ISLAM..

AS THE 1ST GURU HAS SPENT HIS LIFE WITH BOTH HINDU AND MUSLIMS..

smile.gif

Sahib Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji spread the message of truth to whoever He found burning in the fire of falsehood. That does not mean His teachings were borrowed from any other religion. In order to teach them He had to spend time with them. And with all due respect, we don't bother what anyone has to say about Sikhi without reading a single Ang of Gurbani with proper understanding of the meaning :)

Yes sikhi is different to Sanatan Dharma and would RSS Hindus like to know why?

Here's the reason taken from their own scriptures:

In the BHAVEKHATH PURANA "Baavekhath" means "future foretelling". There are numerous places in this famous Hindu epic where the advant of Guru NANAK is directly alluded to. These instances are listed hereunder -

"Guru thaa Brahma, Guru raa Vishnu, Guru raa dev maheshra saakhyaar Parbrehem Thasmei NANAK nameh" meaning

"The Guru of the prophets, Brahma, Vishnu and Shiv ji is God almighty himself. This very Creator will manifest itself as a human, in the form of one whose name will be
NANAK

I think this answers most questions in the article.

Yes sikhi is different to Sanatan Dharma and would RSS Hindus like to know why?

Here's the reason taken from their own scriptures:

In the BHAVEKHATH PURANA "Baavekhath" means "future foretelling". There are numerous places in this famous Hindu epic where the advant of Guru NANAK is directly alluded to. These instances are listed hereunder -

"Guru thaa Brahma, Guru raa Vishnu, Guru raa dev maheshra saakhyaar Parbrehem Thasmei NANAK nameh" meaning

"The Guru of the prophets, Brahma, Vishnu and Shiv ji is God almighty himself. This very Creator will manifest itself as a human, in the form of one whose name will be
NANAK

I think this answers most questions in the article.

ARE YOU SERIOUS ?unsure.gif ITS SO HARD TO BELIEVE THAT ITS WRITTEN IN A HINDU BOOK !

SOURCE PLEASE ? sleep.gif

http://www.earthport...nger/nanak.html

or

http://www.scribd.co...rs-09-GuruNanak

Read pages 2 and 3

or google Bhavekhath purana and loads will come up. This isn't the only prediction in the puranas, others can be found in the Rig Veda, Vishnu Purana, Yujar veda, Dhigvajeh Purana and the sage Patanjali says abit aswell. Thinking about it though I'm not sure how much of it's genuine so i'm gna delve into it abit. If anyone can let me know for sure if these are true then i'd appreciate it, I stumbled acoss these websites a few days ago.

Guest amar_jkp

Brother, Dasam Pita has written in detail about Rama Avtar. We should look to our father firstly for knowledge. Guru Ji has certainly not deemed Bhagwan Ji to be imaginary. Thats good enough for me.

Veere, Guru Sahib Ji wrote about famous mythlogical charater it doesn't mean Ram existed. Truth its just a literature whose main charater is Ram and where Guru Sahib ji said that Ram really existed ?

Sanathan means Timeless. Which is the essence of Sikhi Dharma. “Hind” “Hindu” etc is a title based on a people and place labelled by geographical matter i.e the people of Hind…Nobody started a “Hindu” religion, no Devi or Devtha or any other demi gods ever claimed to be a “Hindu”..........and .......people need to get hobbies some pple spend too much time on here!!

Too right!!

Bijla Singh Stated "

"Taking everything literally will misguide us and we end up building a Gurdwara in some mountain."

Dude that's blasphemy

"Taking everything literally will misguide us and we end up building a Gurdwara in some mountain"

You're referring to "DustDaman" and "Sri Hemkunt Sahib"

you have clearly overstepped the mark! blinded by your own Muth and False ego! Shame

Veere, Guru Sahib Ji wrote about famous mythlogical charater it doesn't mean Ram existed. Truth its just a literature whose main charater is Ram and where Guru Sahib ji said that Ram really existed ?

It also does not mean that he did not exist. Gurbani of SGGS ji says that these avtars came to this earth with Hukam of Akal Purakh.

It is another thing what they did here.

http://www.earthport...nger/nanak.html

or

http://www.scribd.co...rs-09-GuruNanak

Read pages 2 and 3

or google Bhavekhath purana and loads will come up. This isn't the only prediction in the puranas, others can be found in the Rig Veda, Vishnu Purana, Yujar veda, Dhigvajeh Purana and the sage Patanjali says abit aswell. Thinking about it though I'm not sure how much of it's genuine so i'm gna delve into it abit. If anyone can let me know for sure if these are true then i'd appreciate it, I stumbled acoss these websites a few days ago.

I have read the link. The author is unknown. Moreover it describes Guru Nanak dev ji as an incarnation of Vishnu. These are similar to cock and bull stories often spread by fanatical hindus.

We go by Gurbani and Gurbani describes these devi and devtas as entities who were not able to overcome Maya. hewnce it is sheer ignorance to call Guru sahib as avtar of vishnu.