Query Over Mool Mantar And Japji Sahib

I know that one pretty famous Giani can do Japji Sahib in 3 mins. As he is so spiritual that he can slow down time.

Please who is this giani ji. Look sorry to sound offensive but I think it is highly unlikely someone can slow down time, please with no disrespect to the person you are refering too, just in general these miraculous saints / babe etc. who CLAIM these powers usually tend to be proven to be charlatons. The ones who do not get exposed are blessed as they have not had the chance to be objectively observed in controlled environments. PLEASE NO DISRESPECT to anyone but anyone who claims they have witnessed majical powers have been tricked. The worst thing is western magicians laugh and call these great divine people amatuers, but us asians sikh, hindhu and muslim fall for there lame tricks. When you question them or disprove and say I can do that all the other devotees give you evils, and tell you to shut up.

if japji 1 paath, with affection is done in about, lets say 10 mins, we are looking at about 6 per hour. to do 108 would take 18 hours. Do you think then that Baba Ji actually spent 18 hours of his day reading Japji Sahib? Just a thought...

Gyani Thakur Singh Jee once asked Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranwale that whenever Sant Jee speaks in the mic, Gyani Jee would hear 2 voices. Sant Jee then asked him not to tell anyone, and said that in his kanthh (throat) he would always recite Japji Sahib. How else do you think Sant Jee did 151 Japji Sahibs a day? Same goes for Baba Deep Singh Jee. The avastha of Brahmgyanis cannot be measured using logic/rationale.

Gyani Thakur Singh Jee once asked Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranwale that whenever Sant Jee speaks in the mic, Gyani Jee would hear 2 voices. Sant Jee then asked him not to tell anyone, and said that in his kanthh (throat) he would always recite Japji Sahib. How else do you think Sant Jee did 151 Japji Sahibs a day? Same goes for Baba Deep Singh Jee. The avastha of Brahmgyanis cannot be measured using logic/rationale.

Waheguru!!

Dhan Dhan sant Ji

Dhan Dhan Guru Ji's Khalsa

I guess you learn something new everyday.

there are singhs who does 1 japji sahib less than 3 min and shud i know him..

here im not telling this because we must do japji sahib in less time or morethere is no race going on,all is shardha wich we must have in our hearts,everything depends upon abyaas,jinaa abyaas karogeh unee kirpa howegeh..

i heard katha one mahapurk use to do one japji sahib from amrit vella to night 9 in very very sehaj manner taksaal de sant had met this mahapurkh :) ...