Chela Raam - Beadbi Of Guru Jee

I stay in Powai , near the famous Powai Lake , in centre mumbai .

When Gurmeet ram raheem came here in bombay , sikhs protested a lot and 1 singh even obtained shaheedi .

So , jhujharu sikhs may help .

BTW , Is chela ram an agent of RSS , i.e intentionally disrespecting SGGS , or is he just acting of his manmat?

Singh killed during protest while Sauda sadh visited Bombay, was not a jhajharu singh.He was a common householder who went to protest

and became a victim of this thug.

Chela ram has nothing to do with RSS.He is a sindhi.Living in Bombay you should be aware of belief system of Sindhis. They believe in bani of Sri Guru Granth sahib and has faith in first five Gurus. But they are basically Hindus having dual faith.They do not believe in edict of Guru Gobind Singh sahib.

Hence though they believe and read bani of SGGS ji they do not accord Guru's status to SGGS ji.

If you go to south Bombay i.e. Colaba and warden road area and also Matunga , you will find Sindhi Gurudwaras/mandirs having parkash of Guru Granth sahib.They celebrate Guru Nanak dev ji's birthday on a massive scale.

During my visit to Jakarta i put up near a Gurudwara sahib in central jakarta.I used to go there early morning 4.30 AM during Asa Di vaar kirtan and there used to be five or 6 souls there at that time apart from Bhai sahibs who were doing kirtan.Ninety percent of them were sindhis who had been coming there since the beginning.In fact first Gurudwara in jakarta ( Indonesia) was built by passing sindhi merchants in 1940s.

You have raised a very good question.Unlike conduct of Jiwan singh Chattar singh publishing house, disrespect is not intentional.There lies the difference.They have a flawed belief wherein they do not consider SGGS as their Guru and hence the resultant unintentional disrespect which should be condemned in every possible way.There should be an investigation how come he could have so many saroops of SGGS ji when there are certain norms in giving SGGS to someone.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SarabjeetSingh

Singh killed during protest while Sauda sadh visited Bombay, was not a jhajharu singh.He was a common householder who went to protest

and became a victim of this thug.

Chela ram has nothing to do with RSS.He is a sindhi.Living in Bombay you should be aware of belief system of Sindhis. They believe in bani of Sri Guru Granth sahib and has faith in first five Gurus. But they are basically Hindus having dual faith.They do not believe in edict of Guru Gobind Singh sahib.

Hence though they believe and read bani of SGGS ji they do not accord Guru's status to SGGS ji.

If you go to south Bombay i.e. Colaba and warden road area and also Matunga , you will find Sindhi Gurudwaras/mandirs having parkash of Guru Granth sahib.They celebrate Guru Nanak dev ji's birthday on a massive scale.

During my visit to Jakarta i put up near a Gurudwara sahib in central jakarta.I used to go there early morning 4.30 AM during Asa Di vaar kirtan and there used to be five or 6 souls there at that time apart from Bhai sahibs who were doing kirtan.Ninety percent of them were sindhis who had been coming there since the beginning.In fact first Gurudwara in jakarta ( Indonesia) was built by passing sindhi merchants in 1940s.

You have raised a very good question.Unlike conduct of Jiwan singh Chattar singh publishing house, disrespect is not intentional.There lies the difference.They have a flawed belief wherein they do not consider SGGS as their Guru and hence the resultant unintentional disrespect which should be condemned in every possible way.There should be an investigation how come he could have so many saroops of SGGS ji when there are certain norms in giving SGGS to someone.

You have also raised a valid point !

Our gurudwara is very small in size , and no langar hall even . It is actually a double room in chawl .( I suppose you know what a chawl is in bombay ) . A sindhi couple comes from nearby posh building come to darshan almost daily . Despite being so rich and blessed , that sindhi couple is pious and respecting of Guru Granth Sahib . I agree that for Sindhis , Guru Nanak holds more honour and they may not know that Guru Nanak Dev ji = Guru Gobind Singh ji .

But , what chela ram is doing is an unintentional beadbi . It is beadbi which he does not realise . Nevertheless , it is still beadbi. It is duty of SGPC or sikh sangat to please let him know that its not just a holy book , it is living guru and Guru Nanak itself .

If he still does not reprimand his ways , then there is a possibility that he may have been influenced by RSS .

You never know .RSS has its own weird ways of working .

Sindhi Samaj has a very rich tradition and history of being a community with a strong religious faith. Basically Sindhis are the followers of Hindu life style of Indus Valley civilisation, though a distinct and diversified religious faiths can be said the characteristic of Sindhi Samaj but like the India, this diversity is proving strength instead of weakness. Along with Punjabi community Sindhis are the most affected community of partition of India in the year 1947. Many of Sindhis who didn't migrated to India from Pakistan have adopted Islam.

Traditionally Sindhis have a very close touch with Punjabis and Sikhs hence Adi Guru Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji are the prime deity of Sindhis along with Jal Devata [Water God] "Jhulelal" . It is normal routine of many Sindhis to go Gurudwara in Sindhis knows as Darbar being looked by Jagyasi & Udasi [sadh] families and recite the Banis from Living God Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib.

Prem Prakash Mandal and Sant Nirankari Mission are two leading religious streams of Sindhis. The unique feature of the Prem Prakash Mandal is that till date all the four prime religious heads of Mandal are born in a sindhi family. In the Sindhis considerable percentage of population also fallows principles of Radhaswami Satsang and worship Shri Anandpur Drabar [Advait Mat - Anandpuri].

There are a lot of Sindhis who worship Mahadev, Shree Ganesha, Shri Ram, Shrikrishan, Mata Rani sherronwali and other Hindu Gods and Goddess. For many Sindhis Shirdi Sai Baba is prime deity. Web master of the site is native of Kolhapur Maharashtra and Karveer Niwanisi Amba Devi is the Goddess of Kolhapur City hence a introductory page of Shri Mahalaxmi is also included here. There is a tradition devotees going on pilgrimage of Tirupati Balaji has to take darshan to Mahalaxmi to complete the pilgrimage.

http://www.thesindhuworld.com/home_religious.html

Guest SarabjeetSingh

History of chela rams is much older than the birth of RSS. RSS was born near your city much later.

There was another poster named "trying to be khalsa" who also lived near your place.He was also very fond

of raising ghost of RSS in every issue.

I heard he was a trouble maker and very much disliked on this site !

Is it true ? tongue.gif

Admin Note: So Mr. "trying to be Khalsa" and now Mr. "SarabjeetSingh", you think coming on here with a new ID is smart? Well guess what, now we have your picture as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know people are going to be really really mad at me because of what i am about to say but understand that i am just asking a question so please dont be mad at me and kick me out of this forum. We have a lot of Sindhi people here I went there for pooja when i was moni. i just went there for food and plus they gave $5 to all the kids that came and i was excited because that meant that i could get chocolate chip cookies from school the next day.

Anyways, they had murtian and guru jis saroop in the same room. people werent doing matha tek and going straight to murtian . we did matha tek there, it was awkward for a little bit but then i didnt care. But now that i think about it it was wrong for people to walk by guru ji and not do matha tek.

I feel that it was out of love that they kept guru jis saroop but having murtian is anti gurmat but atleast they are doing something good by doing paath and learning gurmat. Plus we have been to Sikh families house and they had akhand path sahib. My friend kept on saying that she felt that something wasn't right she felt really uncomfortable when she opened the closet it was full of murtian and Hindu paath that is probably part of their nitnem.. The fact that my friend felt weird being there before she even knew about murtian indicates that it is wrong to keep them in the same room.

This problem is not just in Sindhi people but in our community too regardless of caste or whatever region malwa duaba.. we tend to ignore things like this by saying.. o all people of "that caste" do that.. all people of "maja" do that.. they are "backwards".. or its their "tradition".

But we must remember that They aren't doing more paap than we are. We look at beadbi being done and we ignore it. because we feel that it isnt our resposibility if its not our responsibility than whose responsibility is it??

We need to educate people about Sikhi because I think 95% Sikhs don't know what sikhi is about. We dont understand rehitmarayda.

I have even met Sikhs that say that the rehitmaraya is wrong therefore they arent gona take amrit..

WE ALL NEED TO WAKE UP! if we care about sikhi even a bit then writing on forums isnt going to help as it will just lead to arguments and disagreements.. if you really want to do something Unite with other Sikhs stop hating on each other

Go to Punjab Educate our community first before we start educating others..

If our community doesnt understand what Rehitmarayada is about then how can we expect others to respect it..!!!!

Seeing murtian and Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Parkash in the same room didn't bother me then but it is WRONG!!! but again we must remember that we need to Educate people instead of alienating them so every naujavaan need to take that responsibility and make a difference.

Chela Ram came here many times but he was told not to come after this incident. he used to stay at sangats house. He did good katha and keertan but his topi pisses people off because it looks like a paper boat..it just looks weird. And he treats amrit Kirtan, Gutka Sahibs and Guru Granth Sahib Jis Saroop like they are books... We all noticed these things and talked about how its uncomfortable when he puts the gutka sahibs on the floor and flips through pages like he is looking through some kind of book but anyways.. people really need to talk to this guy about all the beadbi he has done.