****Khalsa Aid! Amazing Seva****

singh1986

This may have already been posted on the forum but I see nothing wrong with re-promoting this kinda of seva... instead of spending millions on a marble Gurdwara maybe sangaat should look into funding projects like this?!

http://www.youtube.com/user/KhalsaAid

http://www.khalsaaid.org/

most amazing sikh org in a long time, seriously the youth need to get involved and help out, its all legit no punjabi corruption unlike other orgs lol u get so get involved peeps

I've seen their videos, they seem legitimate and honorable. Have trust and faith, Guru Gobind Singh Ji said one should trust a fellow Sikh.

Videos can easily be faked and acted out...(Not that I am saying the videos above are fake lol) Also I've been ripped of by many sikhs in the past, if someone is sikh it doesn't mean they can be trusted... Let that be my advice to you be careful in who you trust and even better don't trust and have expectation in anyone but only waheguru...

Videos can easily be faked and acted out...(Not that I am saying the videos above are fake lol) Also I've been ripped of by many sikhs in the past, if someone is sikh it doesn't mean they can be trusted... Let that be my advice to you be careful in who you trust and even better don't trust and have expectation in anyone but only waheguru...

If someone can't be trusted, they're not a Sikh. What Guru Gobind Singh Ji said holds true.

I think what you're trying to say is you can't trust all punjabis.

If someone can't be trusted, they're not a Sikh. What Guru Gobind Singh Ji said holds true.

I think what you're trying to say is you can't trust all punjabis.

I also mean amritdari sikhs as well.. I only trust brahmgianis and sri guru granth sahib ji thats about it.. How can I trust someone who is still effected by the 5 evils? They will eventually let you down...

you have such a negative attitude, its going to take you nowhere in life.

It is not negativity but practical thinking lol.. Seriously I don't care if I don't achieve anything in life as long as I have waheguru's name and faith in him then I am satisfied...

Picture yourself in the 17th or 18th century fighting in the Khalsa army, would you trust your fellow Sikhs?

There's a difference in trust and worldly practicality, if you look into it all you'll realize getting a blow taken to you (ie someone cheating you) really shouldn't matter to a Gursikh. Sure, you have to be careful and avoid such things, but not trusting anyone really, really says something.

You should rethink what you said imo instead of clinging on it like a blind individual.