Dilgeer And Jasvir Singh Rayat Panjab Radio Raw Agents

Southall Youth

Gurdeep Singh Jagbir Panjab Radio just mentioned this letter on Sikh Chnl. on the Live Sikh Rehit Maryada Show which is on now, weird thing is Jasvir Rayat also works for Panjab Radio just as Gurdeep Singh does but Gurdeep Singh is openly mentioned the letter in which Jasvirs names was mentioned

We all know the antics of Dilgeer who is a mad pervert who got caught touching a womans underwear in Germany I think it was a few years back he had no comment when asked about this on Panjab Radio a few months back.

post-22108-128552499952_thumb.jpg

Dilgeer is from same group of nastiks to which Spokesman editor, so called missionaries, Ragi Darshan and kala afghana belong.

He is the one who called spokesman editor at his mother's bhog ceremony.There he told the gathering that SGGS is not authentic.

At last their credentials are being exposed.But they have done enough damage to our religion.

I read the list again.I am surprised and my guess work is proving correct.

The otehr names are

1)Joginder Singh Sahni, Spokesman editro

2 )Missionary Jagtar singh jachak who is denouncing Guru gobind singh's bani and Guru sahib's personality in most brazen language.

3) Kirpal singh Nijher a US based man who supports kala afghana on every forum

4) Hardev shergill who takes out a rag magazine called The sikh bulletin

Is that document for sure 100% real?

The part about the "treachery" money that's being paid to these traitors was especially disturbing. Even the indian government is able to admit that these "Sikhs" are committing grave treachery against their community.

But it is on their letterhead and letter is signed.

Interesting. Southall Youth can you please post the source and reference of this letter.

The phrase 'Perplexing the Sikh community' is the crunch of this document. And in retrospect all the confusions and issued raised from time to time by these individuals can now be understood.

Interestingly it also mentions the fake RSS list that was under circulation sometime ago. According to this, Dilgeer prepared that fake list....

As for Dilgeer's character, well I also know few Singhs in Europe who knew him closely, that Dilgeer was a hardcore boozer. And the way he has changed his beliefs (now questioning Akal Takhat's authority, Dasam Bani etc) cannot just happen without the influence of money.

Siks have many fakes like likes of Dilgeer.Some of them politicians controlling Delhi Gurudwara committee providing stage for anti sikh propaganda

by missionaries, some pretend to be preachers having sway over gullibles etc.

that Dilgeer was a hardcore boozer

He is a maverick of the first order. In 1980s he had donned yellow robes styling himself Nihung sikh while living in Norway

and wrote a book in partnership with one of the pseudo khalistani from canada.How people change color it is hard to understand.

Kirpal Singh Nijher

Hardev Singh Shergill (The Sikh Bulletin magazine)

Guriqbal Singh (famous keertani and katha vachak from Mata Kaulan Sahib Gurdwara, Amritsar)

Gurbachan Singh (Singh Sahib Gyani Gurbachan Singh jee - Jathedar Siri Akal Takht)

Jasvir Singh Rayat

Harjinder Singh Dilgeer

Joginder Singh Sahani (Spokesman Editor)

Jagtaar Singh (Jachak) (Missionary)

Saroop Singh Narang

Believe it or not, I see the names of the famous keertani/kathavachak Bhai GurIqbal Singh jee Mata Kaulan Sahib Gurdwara vaale and Akal Takht Jathedar Gyani Gurbachan Singh jee. See the secret code within parentheses and you'll see who it refers to.

Can someone please check and confirm if this letter and list is fabricated or genuine?