Where Should I Send My Dasvandh?

tulwar

futeh ji

http://www.khalsaaid.org/

Khalsa Aid, goto 'Focus Punjab' project. Sikhs converting to Christianity by the gully. How you can help? For £20 per month you can sponsor a child at school and help their family. In return the the child must:

1. Only follow Guru Granth Sahib Ji as there one and only Guru (No dhera or fake babas)

2. Not to engage in any intoxication (sharab, drugs)

3. Attend local Gurmut classes.

You will be give their contact details, a family will be selected for you ... Full transparency.

Email me for more details ajitpal_lotay@hotmail.com, i will send you a DVD or goto youtube for khalsa aid ... http://www.youtube.com/user/KhalsaAid

If we all start sponsoring a needy family in Punjab we can get Punjab back on track ...

If anyone can help, the please contact Khalsa Aid direct or email me

No politics, pure seva.

WGJKWGJKF

Gurbani Anywhere is a good place. Seva is done by a couple of Singhs, and it is a really good app, with lots on there. And from what I hear, the new updates that are coming out will have even more.

http://gurbanianywhere.com

http://gurbanianywhere.com/SupportUs/tabid/67/Default.aspx

The Gurbani Anywhere team does all its seva 100% nishkam and without seeking reward, it fills our heart full of bliss when we hear stories of how GA has improved sikhi lifestyle of people around the globe. Help us maintain our focus and dedication on GA products, without the sangats support & feedback the GA vision would not be possible.

I'd def consider this, as it helps all people have access

Sikhnet do good work.

A new website's been launched which I contribute to which could so with some funding.

It's called www.sikhsatwar.info and is a FREE OPEN EDUCATIONAL resource hosting high-quality productions about Sikh history.

It's currently got one film on it about a bullied teenage Sikh who's inspired by his great-grandfather who fought in the war to not cut his hair.

But the filmmakers are looking for funding to expand with more free online video content to inspire young people (not just sikhs) all over the world.

If you feel this is a project you'd like to support email press@dothyphen.co.uk

Peace.

Khalsa aid's partner in Punjab is Gurmat Gian missionary college, Ludhiana.

Gurmat Gian missioanry college does not obey sikh rehat maryada because of their opposition

to banis of Nitnem. Gurnindak Inder ghagga was on their teaching staff. They are camp followers of

Spokesman newspaper and spokesman is on record disputing authenticity of Guru Granth sahib also.

What type of service they will they give in Punjab when their partners are not genuine.

Khalsa aid may not be aware of credentials of their partner and it is suggested that they

should probe background of their partners.

I have tried to ask this earlier but no proper reply from them..

Thanks for this information GPS i would be really kicking myself if i had donated to them. Mahakal somebody else suggested GurbaniAnywhere to me i have recently started to use their Windows mobile version and it is amazing. I think i may donate to them as they are really producing high quality software and i feel the money is going to good use as you can see the fruits of their labour. Thanks for everyones response.

Whether the believe it's 5 bani's or 3 either way I would not want our sikh brothers and sisters to convert to christianty because we WON'T support them due to the maryada they follow... Prof Davinderpal Singh Bhullar said that there are only two jathebandhi's in prison... Rich or poor... There's no maryada there because there struggling to survive... If we want to do seva don't look at what they believe in look at the Guru inside them just like Bhai Kanhaiya Ji!