Help Cancel Tarlochan Dass'S (Son Of Darshan Dass) Programme In Wembley On Sunday 14 November 2010

JagtarSinghKhalsa

Go and take your koor parchaar somehwere else your Tarlochan gets told to sling his hook everytime he comes to Southall,I'd spit on his face if i ever got the chance.Your on about red blood in our bodies well Darshan Das's blood was splattered all over the floor of the assembly hall of Dormers Wells High School,Singhs shot up your Guru - and the Khalsa will take care of Tarlochan if he dares continue to challenge the Panth

TanRaj can you please explain to us why akaal purakh ke fauj(the army of god, the khalsa) decided to punish darshan das...the khalsa does not take out innocent people...why was your darshan das targeted for punishment??...

and why does your dehdari guru take gurbani from sri guru granth sahib ji and twist it for his own purposes...surely you have your own granth by now...or is it your guru doesnt have thorough knowledge of what he preaches...so he has to leech of sri guru granth sahib ji...if you want to follow darshan das...fine go ahead but stop quoting from gurbani...

You said

He wasn't pro Khalistan however

So he opposes the khalsa raj...if he opposes khalistan..then that means he must of opposed all ideas and forms of a sikh state..be it in the past or the future...so basically he opposed the raj of banda singh bahadur...he opposd the raj of the sikh misls..he opposd the raj of maharaja ranjit singh...and thus he opposes the idea of a future sikh state called khalistan...anyone who opposes our soverignty deserves to be met with force...sorry to say but your darshan das was an enemy to the khalsa army...he got what was coming to him

Dear southall youth,

it's sad to see someone with so much anger embedded in them. If this is what you are taught, then I'm happy I am not on the same path to spirituality as you....and you call yourself a 'Sikh'. I don't think I expect anything more from someone with such an immature frame of mind so I will refrain from stooping to your low low level and ignore any future comments from you, as my Guru has taught me better than that.

Kind regards.

Dear southall youth,

it's sad to see someone with so much anger embedded in them. If this is what you are taught, then I'm happy I am not on the same path to spirituality as you....and you call yourself a 'Sikh'. I don't think I expect anything more from someone with such an immature frame of mind so I will refrain from stooping to your low low level and ignore any future comments from you, as my Guru has taught me better than that.

Kind regards.

dont twist this on southall youth...when the genocide of hundreds of thousands of sikh youths was happening in india...your darshan sided with indian authorities and called clamp dwn on sikh youths as justifiable under national security....in our time of need..when our brothers and sisters were being murdered...where was you and your guru to aid us?...and now you come on here sugar coating your guru and coming on this forum in the name of friendship...like i said TANRAJ WHY WAS YOUR GURU PUNISHED BY THE ARMY OF GOD???...ANSWER THIS QUESTION THEN WE CAN MOVE ON INTO THE DISCUSSION!

SGGSJ is not just for the Sikhs to read and practice. Anyone can read it and enjoy the knowledge and lessons to be learnt in order lead a spiritually fulfilling life. Darshan Das Ji is not twisting anything, he simplifies it so that you can practically embed the teachings in your everday life. He teaches from the Geeta, teaches us lessons from the Bible and talks about some amazing stories from the Quaran. We don't have hindu's and muslim's opposing this practice as it's simply non offensive.

You say Darshan Das Ji was 'punished' by the Khalsa. No, he was immorally killed because Man decided take matters into his own hands. There was no spiritual awakening rec'd by the cold blooded killers manjit and rajinder to carry out such an immoral task...it's not Khalsa, it's man who took it in his own hands to commit such an unforgivable act. You use the Khalsa as an excuse to glorify this act and make people believe that this was God's will. Sadly this isn't true and Nanak himself will punish those who slander his messangers.

Army of god?? Please! Let's not be silly and refer to cold blooded killers as 'army of god'...like I said it's 'Man's' decision to pick up arms not God's will. Pls don't tarnish God's name in this way.

Tan raj ji

Hinduism, Islam, Christianity and Sikhism have different approach to God realization.

Why darshan dass is mixing them up?

I have a question for you. What is the purpose of religion as your statement says that you people do not follow any religion.

sri guru nanak dev ji maharaj presides in the khalsa fauj.....a man decided to take matters into his own hands...i disagree sri gur gobind singh j mahraj opposed aurangzeb...i guess his actions wernt justifiable?...if you oppose the khalsa..and plan for its demise then the fauj will finish you and send you to dharamraj....lets move this discussion onto a more heated topic...what was your gurus opinion of the brave sant jarnail singh ji khalsa bhindranwale and the like whos goal it was to uplift the sikh nation and awaken them from there slumber??...do you justify the attack of sri harmandi sahb and the murder of thousands of pilgrims...i presume your against the khalsa warriros who fought the immoral indian authorities duing the 80s and 90s....DO YOU OPPOSE THE KHALSA FAUJ OF SRI GURU GOBIND SINGH JI MAHARAJ??

Army of god?? Please! Let's not be silly and refer to cold blooded killers as 'army of god'...like I said it's 'Man's' decision to pick up arms not God's will. Pls don't tarnish God's name in this way.

Im guessing you unaware of the khalsa fauj of sri guru gobind singh ji maharaj..which was formed in 1699...it was not gods will for man to pick up weapon??..hahahha...the shastar is the most powerful form of god given to us to uproot injustice and tyranny from the world...o waheguru not another ahimsa flower power hippy