Help Cancel Tarlochan Dass'S (Son Of Darshan Dass) Programme In Wembley On Sunday 14 November 2010

JagtarSinghKhalsa

13th November 2010

Dear Sir / Madam,

Further to your email we confirm that the function on Sunday, 14th November 2010 will not be proceeding at Shri Sanatan Hindu Mandir, Wembley, the decision having been taken for the peace and harmony of the whole community and all world religions.

Kind Regards,

Shri Vallabh Nidhi - UK Management Dal Khalsa UK received the same response this morning

Do you have any proof that he is a rapist or that he has demeaned the Gurus in any way or is it just hearsay "it must be true since i heard it":

Sikhs today in the west with their gangsta mentality is no better than the mughals. As they created martyrs of our leaders, so today we are creating martyrs in other peoples faith because "we feel insulted". BS

Do you have any proof that he is a rapist or that he has demeaned the Gurus in any way or is it just hearsay "it must be true since i heard it":

Sikhs today in the west with their gangsta mentality is no better than the mughals. As they created martyrs of our leaders, so today we are creating martyrs in other peoples faith because "we feel insulted". BS

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

My dear brothers and sisters

What are we trying to achieve here??

I agree 100% with SIKHA. I have ocasionally watched Sant Tarlochan Das Ji's katha, satsang and kirtan on Sky channel 807. Personally I have neither found or seen anything untoward in their message with regards to the Sikh dharam. I am a very passionate amrit dhari Sikh and will not tolerate any beadbi of Dhan Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj. I have studied and researched this Sant and I have found nothing that gives me persoanlly any cause for concern.

Sikh samaj has always stood for the truth and against injustice. Our respected Guru Ji's fought to liberate humankind from oppression and tyrany. When the whole world is moving froward why are we going 500 years back? As SIKHA says we are not better than the Moghuls.

Please can any brother or sister kindly provide concrete evidence of any wrong doing so that the whole Sikh community can pull together and deal with this issue unitedly. I will be the first one to raise a voice. Until such time it is not right to waste sangat's time with negativity and hatred.

We should all be chanelling our energies in a positive manner and reciting Waheguru jaap and Gurbani path.

Gurfateh

Sikha, they do preach that there is no need for Amrit, 5Ks, that Guru Granth Sahib ji is just a book, that Sikhi is not a distinct panth etc.

It's better that they don't speak in the first instance, rather than us jumping on the 'beadbi' bandwagon after the deed is done.

He has his own dharmshala in the West Midlands, where he can talk all he wants.

First of all Darshan Dass was not a sikh. He was a Hindu who was supporting Govt establishment

of India and justifying invasion on Golden temple in 1984.

He was doing this after 1984 with a specific purpose in mind.

Such people have liberty to preach their own religion and they should not interfere

in others religion. They should learn to respect others beliefs. Then only they will

be respected.

Matheen:

Guru Nanak spoke against and said there is no need for janeuo, casteism and said idols are just stones. Do you support the hindus as they rejected Guru Nanak? Were they all right in rejecting him, social boycutting and trying to prevent him from speaking?

He speaks from a spiritual point of view, not from a political. He says all these things are useless if they are just considered as rituals and deeper attributes are not internalised if wearing these items.

He often quotes from Gurbani in matters of dharm

Our Maryada was given to us by Guru Ji, you can't compare Darshan Das with Guru Ji.

The thing is, he isn't even Sikh, so shouldn't interfere with us. In effect, he's no different to Radhasoamis. He outright rejects Khande Da Amrit and calls our shaheeds terrorists.

What you see on tv isn't the real person - go visit his place in Birmingham a couple of times and dig deeper into who he really is and what his cult is about. He's calling Guru Sahib 'just a book' and yet you find nothing wrong?

Tolerance has its limits - "Gur Ki Nind Suneh Na Kaan....."

The thing is, he isn't even Sikh, so shouldn't interfere with us. In effect, he's no different to Radhasoamis. He outright rejects Khande Da Amrit and calls our shaheeds terrorists.

The Guru's were'nt hindus or muslims either yet they interfered in their affairs.

So let him reject khande di pahul, he is the founder of his own religion why should we try and silence him? are we any different from the pundits and mullahs then?

It seems some singhs do not have enough information on Darshan Das.

Darshan Das was not a sikh. Though he maintained unshorn beard and donned

turban but he had shaven head. Singh who fired on him pulled his turban off to

show to to gathering his real face.

It is not a sikh cult even. He styled himself as a Guru. Some info on him

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Darshan_Dham

Darshan Lal Vasdev or Darshan Das was born on 7 December 1953, in city Batala in Northern Punjab, India. His early childhood upbringing in this Punjabi community has been said to be normal and at the age of 17 years, he is deemed to have received a spiritual revelation; on 15 August 1971, Darshan Das accepted his call of duty and declared “on this day my personal life has come to an end, I now dedicate my life for the service of others.” He subsequently gave up his family name and referred to himself as Das; a free servant of God.

Although he looked like a Sikh in that he wore a turban and unshaven beard, outwardly he also wore a red tilak which is something that Sikhism does not promote. Furth0er, he taught a foreign concept of "Guru Sharan" which is the acceptance of a "living Spiritual Master" (i.e dhaydhari Guru; human Guru) as the key to reaching God.

These anti-Sikhi teachings and other dogma like "It is imperative that whilst performing these sevas an individual remains under the guidance of their Spiritual Master. If they do not, they risk becoming egotistic and again coming under the control of their mind, even though they appear to be doing what the Spiritual Master says. If you stay under your Spiritual Master then your Spiritual Master will be responsible for your success or failure. All you have to do is do what they say. If on the other hand, you think that you know better than them and start overstepping the mark then the Spiritual Master will let you do what you want, but you will not achieve fulfilment, which is what the Spiritual Master wants to give." makes this group non-Sikhs; and in fact they are not part of any of the recognised religion systems - they like the "hybrids" referred to in the Chobis Avtar Bani by Guru Gobind Singh.