Sant Baba Thakur singh je

DhadiMania

Waheguru JI

I met Baba Ji alongside Bhai Niranjan Singh Ji (Jawaddi Kalan Wale) it was an uplifting experience

Baba Ji was extremely happy to see Bhai Sahib instead of giving little parshad of fruit, a mango and plum he called for 3 bags and filled them up and gave them to bhai sahib. You could tell from his eyes he was extremely happy to see him.

the atmosphere that was created was amazing

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kandola i saw Baba Ji there yesterday they are very frail at the moment. To all the sangat they will be at East Park Road Gurdwara all week. The keertanees are Bhai Daljeet Singh Ji Khalsa of Taksal and Katha was done by Bhai Satnam Singh Ji also of Taksal.

Baba Ji are staying in Thurmaston Details are at the gurdwara if you want to go and see them.

I took some photos of them also and will put them on the net soon.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

baba thakur singh je is the beeest

if u meet him in person, u can litterally feel somthing int he atmosphere around him, its amazing

baba je is always filled with nimrata

all baba je does is do paat

ALL DAY LONG

literallly

u can see if u meet him

u have to meet baba j if u can

this is the kind of sangat that our gurus said will help us cross the world ocean

so go and meet baba je

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

kam i think i saw you, have you got any photos of him coming down the stairs of the gurdwara. i remember seeing you if thats the case. someone said there "noone told us sant ji was coming"(was that you?). i was wearing a black rumaal, white/blue coat, white t-shirt. i have the address and phone number, but i can only do it if sangat and admin gives me permission.

TO THE SANGAT, SANT JI HAS BEEN TAKEN ILL. ALL DO ARDAS, ILL SAY THE STORIES TOMORROW, ITS WHEY PAST MY BED TIME.