Some Brown People'S Inferiority Complex

dalsingh101

When I see stuff like this I really start to think that too many apnay have their minds totally twisted and have an inferiority complex over some other races.

God save us. A young impressionable girl watching this kind of stuff can easily get influenced by the embedded message that white is better than brown.

We need to also give the bhangra scene a kick up the backside for their 'gora gora rang' lyrics in my opinion.

Lets all be honest no one looks down at darker skinned people, but genral consensus amongst punjabis is fairer skinned is more attractive. This will make me sound nasty but its true as most punjabi are fair skinned compared to bihari sikhs i.e.patna sahib and also sikhs from nanded sahib. And also most other indians apart from kashmiris. Also in uk fair skin is looked to be more attractive, compared to dark. Im not saying lets be white pale folk cos even they go tanning to get the med look. Also outer beauty is nothing compared to inner, but honestly most people if honest find fairer apne better looking. this is with regards to apne not white pale ghost looking people.

That commercial simply exposes the true thinking of most Indians and Punjabis. What a bunch of absolutely RACIST, stupid, undignified self haters. The irony is that the most fair skinned Sikhs eg. gora Sikhs would find a commercial like that most offensive. Can you imagine brown children watching that commercial?

One kind warning letter to cease and desist the racist hate should be sent after which the names of individuals behind such products and commercials should be published and hang on a public wall of shame….they should be put on donkeys with their faces whitened.

Anyone know who is behind this and other various racist skin products?