Amazing Painful Revolutionary Way Of Protesting For The Cause

N30S1NGH

Only five,

I will respond to your post afterwards, whenever i have little bit more time, but if you wish just talk about act itself regardless of reasoning, read up life of bhai gurmukh singh aurdsa (premi of sant baba gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale), he too self immolated him at the funeral of sant maharaj baba gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale). I am sure by your standards, that was suicide too (maha manmat)

http://www.sikhaware...?showtopic=5060

omg seriously...singho stop being flower power hippies and grow some nuts!

Soory for Spamming

Everytime I see this .

Still LMAO

Your friend over there, obviously got cherries as opposed to real nuts, its takes real nuts to sit in smadhi with no movements while being burnt..most of sikh youth these days including me, move their body while doing simran because feeling of itch up their arse let alone their body on fire...so don't make fun of something if you don't have enough juice to prove otherwise.

Lets shift the topic little bit, I wonder if instead of buddhist monk, if it was a singh's video in front of road Indian parliament, self immolating himself in purpose of protesting and bought some change in policies like buddhist monk did?, would it still be called suicide? or all of sudden- shaheedi? Obviously, cham has everything to do with opinion of some people.

Your friend over there, obviously got cherries as opposed to real nuts, its takes real nuts to sit in smadhi with no movements while being burnt..most of sikh youth these days including me, move their body while doing simran because feeling of itch up their arse let alone their body on fire...so don't make fun of something if you don't have enough juice to prove otherwise.

Lets shift the topic little bit, I wonder if instead of buddhist monk, if it was a singh's video in front of road Indian parliament, self immolating himself in purpose of protesting and bought some change in policies?, would it still be called suicide? or all of sudden- shaheedi? Obviously, cham has everything to do with opinion of some people.

VeerJi , I agree with U . Mental Strength goes above Physical Strength

Why are you distorting Sri Guru Arjan Dev ji Maharaj Shaheedi? Maharaj stepped on the hot plate because thats what his punshment was for not obeying to the worldly rulers at that time. And you comparing Maharaj shaheedi to a person, where no worldly ruler forced him to burn himself. The difference from Maharaj and this monk is that Maharaj was forced onto the hot plate and the monk willingly commited suicide. You can't even compare the two. I don't know who Baba Bir Singh is so if you want explain his shaheedi, if you can call it that.

I am not distorting sri guru arjan dev ji shaheedi, however you belittling maharaj ji shaheedi by saying he follow worldly punishments of some ruler...are you telling me some joe blow ruler of that time have power to make sri guru arjan dev ji sit on tatti tavi by force or convince them to do so? Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji, could destroy rulers kingdom with blink of eye....so maharaj didn't follow some rule of that time No. Maharaj ji followed hakum of Nirankar and showed us attributes of patience and vahiguroo's raza by saying gur mukvak during the process of sitting on tatti tavi- Teraie Kiya Mitha Lagaie, Har Naam Padarath Nanak Mangaie ||

As far as shaheedi of baba bir singh naurangabad goes, listen to an video divan by sant jagjit singh ji harkhowale: http://video.google....71816376880515#

http://video.google....20977888787087#

.most of sikh youth these days including me, move their body while doing simran because feeling of itch up their arse let alone their body on fire..

So true. I hate it when I find myself scratching my nose. It's like "how crap am I!"

Lets shift the topic little bit, I wonder if instead of buddhist monk, if it was a singh's video in front of road Indian parliament, self immolating himself in purpose of protesting and bought some change in policies like buddhist monk did?, would it still be called suicide? or all of sudden- shaheedi? Obviously, cham has everything to do with opinion of some people.

N30S1NGH are you serious you wanna know what real nuts are?...how about these two shaheeds...Shaheed Bhai Tarsem Singh & Shaheed Bhai Seetal Singh Matewale ...these honourable shaheeds had a 50 hour battle while being hungry for 20 hours before the encounter, then they went in to a battle with the police with no water (the feilds were dried due to a burnt transfarm) and no food, they fought 50 hours non stop wth NO FOOD..NO WATER..AND NO SLEEP before attaining shaheedi....vaah vaah how great are the khalsa of sri guru gobind singh ji maharaj!!....maybe these shaheed singhs should tell you what real nuts are...i wonder how these soorme would feel about self immolation...

Again I am not comparing shaheeds or movements here, you initially bought up lame arse comment on to this thread, Khalsa should be against oppressive regime, that buddhist monk did what he believed in for his people and bought change to government.. .he should not be mocked or belittle just because his approach was little different than your definition of shaheeds...at the end, it bought results that he wanted..gov't bend over in pressure... I am sure those shaheed figures you posted must be highly disappointed on your lame arse comment...instead of mocking and belittle each other way of fighting oppression, why don't we appreciate diversity? I am not expecting you to respect diversity outside of religion..thats too much to ask anyway but lets look within panth, as i said earlier, The problem with new age youth order is, they will big up one form of shahedi yet totally ignore/belittle other form of shaheedi which our gurus, and our soorma's like baba bir singh ji naurangabad attained...may be thats why we don't have khalistan? perhaps little change in attitude? Khalsa should change its tactics adjust with times, at this very current moment, I don't see not even single person in the panth, pro-actively promoting wikileaks- war by pen against tryanny governments.. why ? again comes down to cham of the person? stuck in same guerilla war thinking? Not saying guerilla war is bad, as its required according to time, khalsa is flexible should adjust its tactics with times, not just some crazy taliban mullah blowing up statues to prove a point.

my definition of shaheeds?? they are the panths shaheeds....not mine...i hope you burn in narak for disrespecting the shaheeds of the khalsa panth....secondly we didnt get khalistan because we lost support from the sikh kaum...primarily due to the black cats...and our people not knowing the difference between a singh and a cat...clealry you kow nothing about the movement and nothing about shahadat....this is not difference of opinion this is difference of ideology....the sikh kaums definition of shaheedi is getting cut piece by piece and still wanting to fight in the battlefield in support of truth justice and righteousness...it seems to me bhuddist form of shaheedi is burning yourself....you claim the monks shaheedi brought success in that he gained media attention to the conflict in vietnam...i assure you america did not care for one monbk burning himself....america left because of the sheer determination of the NVA and vietcong forces trying to unite their country.....tyrants are not swayed by self immolation!!...i would like to see this monk brun himself infront of hitler and the nazis...they would probably laugh...because their job got a whole lot easier...

are you comparing the khalsa to mullahs trying to blow up a statue?...its easy to run your mouth behind a computer screen!