Amazing Painful Revolutionary Way Of Protesting For The Cause

N30S1NGH

omg seriously...singho next your gonna be telling me khadkus have begun to burn themselves in obtaining khalistan LOL....you want to know why bhuddism disappeared from afghanistan and india...well you have your evidence right there....bhuddists believe shastar is evil...the khalsa see shastar as their masters!!...tyrants are not swayed by self immolation...tyrants have no hearts...tyrants need to be hunted down and then decapitated....stop being flower power hippies and grow some nuts!

How is he a mahan Shaheed when he burned himself to bits. Thats called suicide and Gurmat does not agree with it. His cause could have been righteous but his way of dealing with it was wrong. Why burn yourself when you can pick up a sword.

I am sure you will find baba bir singh naurangabad shaheedi not gurmat as well then or Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji Shaheedi on tati tavi not gurmat (god forbid in no way i m comparing beloved maharaj shaheedi with above or anyone else) just trying to make an point.

Both raising an sword and attaining shaheedi and sacrificing oneself while showing an attribute of patience and hakum ,both types of shaheedi is parvan in sikhi. The problem with new age youth order is, they will big up one form of shahedi yet totally ignore/belittle other form of shaheedi which our gurus, and our soorma's like baba bir singh ji naurangabad attained.

The claim that person committed an suicide is laughable , need to watch it carefully again, this guy is in smadhi while being burned until sareer gives up, in fact his disciple is pouring gasoline and matched it.

He seemed to be in trance meditation. This is an live example, I was shocked see the video at first, when his disciple was putting gasoline on him(imagine how hard it must have been to follow that hakum of his master), but his lack of movement, sitting firm in meditation while he ignited himself and when others namaskar to him. I don't know i felt sense of calm knowing he didn't feel any pain and knowing he was in naam simran, how calm he was, this is live example and practical example how naam simran/abhyaas can control the senses beyond any pain. This video is extremely effective, can have an profound effect on people regardless of dharam who are on this path of simran sort of reinforce their belief in naam simran.

I am sure you will find baba bir singh naurangabad shaheedi not gurmat as well then or Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji Shaheedi on tati tavi not gurmat (god forbid in no way i m comparing beloved maharaj shaheedi with above or anyone else) just trying to make an point.

Both raising an sword and attaining shaheedi and sacrificing oneself while showing an attribute of patience and hakum ,both types of shaheedi is parvan in sikhi. The problem with new age youth order is, they will big up one form of shahedi yet totally ignore/belittle other form of shaheedi which our gurus, and our soorma's like baba bir singh ji naurangabad attained.

The claim that person committed an suicide is laughable , need to watch it carefully again, this guy is in smadhi while being burned until sareer gives up, in fact his disciple is pouring gasoline and matched it.

Completely agree, and also Guru Tegh Bahadur maharaj ji's shaheedi.

Why are you distorting Sri Guru Arjan Dev ji Maharaj Shaheedi? Maharaj stepped on the hot plate because thats what his punshment was for not obeying to the worldly rulers at that time. And you comparing Maharaj shaheedi to a person, where no worldly ruler forced him to burn himself. The difference from Maharaj and this monk is that Maharaj was forced onto the hot plate and the monk willingly commited suicide. You can't even compare the two. I don't know who Baba Bir Singh is so if you want explain his shaheedi, if you can call it that.

Both raising an sword and attaining shaheedi and sacrificing oneself while showing an attribute of patience and hakum ,both types of shaheedi is parvan in sikhi.

He choose to burn himself. No one forced it on him. Patience would be to go infront of the current rulers and say the truth. Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj demostrated this through Babar's actions.

The problem with new age youth order is, they will big up one form of shahedi yet totally ignore/belittle other form of shaheedi which our gurus, and our soorma's like baba bir singh ji naurangabad attained.

The problem is not with new youth order, but your faulty reasoning. I can easily turn this around and say the Sikhawareness crew need a reality check on their new twisted youth order. So keep the insults to yourself.

Does the state he is in really matter? The definition of suicide is clear. What this monk did is, suicide. The fact you are commenting on his state is laughable and then equating this guys suicide to Sri Guru Arjan Dev ji Maharaj Shaheedi is insulting. I know his disciple is pouring the gasoline on him and that's why its called assisted suicide. No one has the right to take their life according to Sikhi. If someone else takes it by force, that is a different thing. Say the countries law forced their punishment on him, like they did to Sri Guru Arjan Dev ji Maharaj then he would be called a shaheed. But this didn't happen, instead he willingly let one of his disciples pour gasoline on him and then put on fire. Thats not according to Sikhi at all.

He seemed to be in trance meditation. This is an live example, I was shocked see the video at first, when his disciple was putting gasoline on him(imagine how hard it must have been to follow that hakum of his master), but his lack of movement, sitting firm in meditation while he ignited himself and when others namaskar to him. I don't know i felt sense of calm knowing he didn't feel any pain and knowing he was in naam simran, how calm he was, this is live example and practical example how naam simran/abhyaas can control the senses beyond any pain. This video is extremely effective, can have an profound effect on people regardless of dharam who are on this path of simran sort of reinforce their belief in naam simran.

When it comes to Gurmat, this all does not matter. In his religion if he did the right thing thats fine. He did what his relgion taught him. But none of the Gurus gave their lives in this way and the fact that people are even posting such nonsense (sayin the Gurus did), shows how twisted people are to prove their own theories.

Completely agree, and also Guru Tegh Bahadur maharaj ji's shaheedi.

Guru Sahib again in the 9th form did not willingly cut off his head or get one of his Sikhs to do it, like this monk did. The Hindus asked for Guru Sahib's help and then Guru Sahib suggested that if a King gives his head, will you the Muslims stop the killing of the Hindus. The hindus went to the Muslim rulers to ask of this and they accepted. He just didn't get up and say to Bhai Mati Das ji, here is a kirpan and cut my head off, like the monk told his disciple, but told him to light him up. The Muslims rulers agreed to stop the killing if a King gives his head. Then Guru Sahib gave his head for the killing to be stopped, but never did it willingly. Guru Sahib Shaheedi cannot be compared in the 9th form either. There is a huge difference from the monks suicide to Guru Sahib Shaheedi. Read the definition of suicide. What Guru Sahib did was give the option to the Muslim ruler, to decide whether the 9th King lives or dies. It was in the Muslim rulers hands on Guru Sahib The Muslim ruler took Guru Sahib's life, it was not Guru Sahib himself, who took his own life. On the other hand the monks life was in his own hand. No one forced him to give his life. He decided to take it himself, which is against Gurmat.

I am sure you will find baba bir singh naurangabad shaheedi not gurmat

http://manvirsingh.b...aurangabad.html

Here, I'm post a link and tell me if this is the Baba Bir Singh ji you are speaking of and say if how Manvir Singh Khalsa in the link has told the story is right? If the story is correct, how Manvir Singh Khalsa explains it. then also this cannot be compared to the monks act of suicide. Because what Baba Bir Singh ji did was not at all similar to the monks death. Just tell me if that's the story of this Singh and I'll be more than glad to present how it's different than the monks death.

What I'd like to know is, what is the source of the Buddhist's strength? I was always told they were atheists?

I'm not knocking what that monk did for his cause though. Was awe inspiring.

omg seriously...singho next your gonna be telling me khadkus have begun to burn themselves in obtaining khalistan LOL....you want to know why bhuddism disappeared from afghanistan and india...well you have your evidence right there....bhuddists believe shastar is evil...the khalsa see shastar as their masters!!...tyrants are not swayed by self immolation...tyrants have no hearts...tyrants need to be hunted down and then decapitated....stop being flower power hippies and grow some nuts!

LMAO

22,However its commendable and He succeeded to some extent.A lot of communities are involved in armed fights.the Palestinians ,they have their own group.The Paki Terrorists:they have their own group.The Khalistanis had their own group,the ukraineeans when there was Soviet Union,Maoists in India,the Telanaganists in India.But none of them have achieved their objective so far .And what i can conclude from what i have read is the Martyr here did succeed to some extent.We should know that there are not many Buddhist monks around to start an armed revolution if they wanted.

What I'd like to know is, what is the source of the Buddhist's strength? I was always told they were atheists?

I'm not knocking what that monk did for his cause though. Was awe inspiring.

Its similar to what the Babajis (excluding Gurujis) who are remembered in the Ardas had

Bhakti Ki Shakti