Laptop Dead

Mehtab Singh

Stay away from HP cuz i have 2 HP laptops dead bodies at my home. I dnt want to do antim sanmskar of those bodies because on the day of kayamat I think they will be alive and I 'll ask Jesus if he can let me keep them.

Anyways buy Dell or toshiba But make sure u buy latest one and i3 processor with atleast 4 gb ram. Dell provides amazing service and if u buy extra warranty they come to it house and fix Ur laptop even if it's physically damaged for free. But we have Dell inspiron 15 as well and dnt like I because he material is kinda shiny and hand prints are very much visible. Try some new models and do a reseach on new models by watching the videos which will pretty much give u an idea. Dell u can only Order online if u want Ur own personal preferences.

Hor kuch Puchna?

Thank you for your advices sangato. For now my Singhnee Toshiba Kaur has risen from the dead, and hopefully she will last sometime more. I have ordered external hard drive just in case she does charhaayee again. By the way the pangaa is partially in the memory as the stuff is too much and memory isn't that high, and also the battery which is not too good anymore so it has to run mostly through power. But as of now its working (otherwise how would I post this? :p )

cheers :D

Thank you for your advices sangato. For now my Singhnee Toshiba Kaur has risen from the dead, and hopefully she will last sometime more. I have ordered external hard drive just in case she does charhaayee again. By the way the pangaa is partially in the memory as the stuff is too much and memory isn't that high, and also the battery which is not too good anymore so it has to run mostly through power. But as of now its working (otherwise how would I post this? :p )

cheers :D

What's the ram (memory) of the laptop?

If you need help cleaning the computer's junk+security I can direct you to a few good programs.

I may need to add more, its 3.5 yrs old which is why memory is probably 1 GB and space 120 GB. No wonder it chokes!

Why don't you buy more ram for it, 1 gb sticks are really cheap and it should help you temporarily.

The hard drive space doesn't change the performance, it's the memory really.

What's the highest performance program/things you do on the laptop?

http://www.crucial.c...0110118004106:s

Run the scan ('Scan My System' button) and it will tell you EXACTLY the correct type of memory needed for your computer. You'll be directed to download the software (no worries - its safe) and once installed its a breeze.

This website is amazing. I had hard time finding a suitable memory but I loved this website. I now have 4 gb ram and I have a pair of 2 gb ram which got replaced by pair of 4 gb ram. For cheapest products order from www.bhphotovideo.com

They pretty much have everything and way more cheaper than any other store or even eBay. I live in Canada and here it's too much tax. I order clothes, electronics and everything from US online stores and there is ni tax and of course the price is cheaper too and my mom when visits me she brings all the stuff :)

Now I need to buy an external hard drive. Weston digital is the best brand.

My battery is also dead. It need oxygen all the time to be alive. My oxygen pipe is also cracked from everywhere and the new one is on it's way from eBay. Only $10. You can order batteries from eBay too like 9 cell batteries are really good and long lasting. This would make Ur Singhni toshiba new bride. You shud take care of her. Just love and buy her new things and she won't commit suicide again.