Threats to Kim Bolan's Life

Guest mehtab

Damn you guys can be better journalist than that penguin.. (snort snort)..

My above statement can't be publised in the front page of vancouver newspaper cauz I DO NOT give my permission.. btw.. you can allow the penguin part if you want too tongue.gif

Comeon guys.. we have better thing to discuss (naam, simran) rather than wasting time with dhol mool person..

admin/mods: you can edit my post, if you feel its' offensive :TH:

It can be almost guaranteed that Kim Bolan will be reading this topic. Kim is probably the author of the original topic that started all of this.

Sikhs have been known as a peaceful community throughout history. Sikhs are peace loving people. BUT, if there is a wild dog running towards you, you have to pick up a stick. hit.gif

Anyone that says Sikhs are terrorists is just ignorant. It makes you wonder what kind of people they hire to write in these national newspapers.

It is true that Sikhs are always armed, and there is nothing wrong with that. In the bible it says 'speak softly and carry a big stick.' Even Jesus said to 'sell your clothes before you sell your knife.'

There were times when muslim invaders would abduct the women of India, kidnap them and take them away. These so-called 'terrorists' also known as Sikhs would risk their lives, and some would even be killed, so that they could rescue those innocent women.

Sikhs have lived through times when there was a price on their head, the only crime was that they looked like a Sikh, even though Sikhs have never done anything to initiate an attack on another person.

Please read up on Sikh history before you write such rubbish in the newspapers.

If you don't, well it is said that Dogs always bark. slap.gif

Guest rsingh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

to the international Media, and other Orgs montitoring the site.

u seem to pick up specific minor topics which are written by individuals who are irresponsible, etc. why not write about something positive and help to raise awareness of sikhs. the sikh way of life does NOT promote terrorism far from it it promotes peace, love and tollerance of all faiths, races, cultures, etc. why not print a story about the truth.

To KIM why not join and learn about the truth of the sikh way of life and understand about what you are writting about. put your self in our shoes! as a sikh does a standing prayer an ardass he/she ask akaal (god) for the health and protection of everyone friends and foe alike. May Guru bless you! :e:

Kim and the other media maybe you could look and Panjab Water/Enviromental Problem, you probly over looked it but would appreciate if you could bring it to the attention of the international public.

http://forums.waheguroo.com/index.ppa?act=...t=0entry57525

thanks

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

To those monitoring this site...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I want to add a few things to what Mr PS Mann said. I want to point out that I am not a Sikh by birth. I was born into a so called high caste Hindu family, and probably the only one from a non-Sikh background on this forum, unless there are a few others. Its not violence that drove me to Sikhism. Its the love and devotion towards God that moved me and shook me up. No superstitions, acceptance of human race as the children of the One Almighty Eternal Lord, looking upon all human beings equally irrespective of race, gender, color, etc, these are just the fewest of the few things I remember that pulled me to Sikhism. May I also mention that at the age of 15 I was looking forward to converting to Islam, but the spiritual ecstasy I experienced within Sikhism was far far higher than the greed to go to heaven that was fed to me 10 years ago. I was told that to kill non-Muslims was perfectly allowed (although thats again a severely fanatical view and not the opinion of an average Muslim). Nowhere in Sikhism did I come across any mention of violence. What may perceive as violence to some is in reality a response that is a result of all options being closed down, leaving the oppressed with no way out but to use force in order to survive, to protect their religious rights and places of worship, and in general the dignity and honor of

the entire community. A humble request to you would be to please not even by mistake relate Sikhs or Sikhism in any remote way with violence (as the term defined literally).

I am going to be 25, and was 18 when I found this diamond called Sikhism. Whenever the topics such as Operation Bluestar, Delhi massacre, human rights abuses in Punjab are discussed, it pains my soul twice as much. Why? Because on one hand its my own fellow Sikhs who were oppressed, and on the other hand I see the oppressors belonging to the community I was born into. For a long time I looked away from the Sikh struggle in India, but truth cannot be turned away from. The ancestors of most Sikhs were probably Hindus. Now that surely doesn't make any present Sikh today a Hindu, but realize that this is another reason to negate the theory that Sikhs hate Hindus. Today there are Sikhs from almost all races which essentially makes Sikhism a genuine world religion.

The purpose to bring all this out is just to let you know that we are at this forum to learn and inspire each other about Sikhism. Many people have been encouraged to improve their lives (including myself). Also, there are many other non-Sikhs out there who are finding the Light of Truth in Sikhism. So please be very careful not to defame an entire community or network. We sincerely hope this is not being done as a result of any personal grudge.

wishing you all the best in good spirits

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

ohmy.gif

^_^

SINGH POST THIS IN LAKHVIRS POST ... ESSAY WRITING "HOW HAS SIKHI CHANGED YOU"... this

is a perfect post and will fit well. :wub: :e:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

AWESOME POSTS ^_^^_^

Someone should email Bibi Bolan the address to this topic.

Not that tha is goign to help in anyway to sort out her BIAS.

If Bibi Bolan is reading this -

--------------------------------------

Very good way of Reporting stuff - being Bias rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

SHAME ON YOU (Bibi Bolan) - for NOT STANDING FOR THE TRUTH, and Not telling how Sikhs are Suffering In India,and WHY they have to pic up the weapon.

If Ur MOM is being raped, Dad is being BURNT, by the SAME PEOPLE WHO ARE SUPPOSE TO PROTECT YOU (the Cops) What do you do?

if you mom is being raped, you go to the Cop!, if the Cop himself is raping you Mom, what do you do?

Whyh don't you, like PS Maan Said, why don't you write anything about those MUSLIM GROUPS WHO PUBLICLY, justify killings of 'infidels' ?

We're here to learn about Sikhi, pelase leave us alone, and stop defaming this site!

Admins/Mods - feel free to edit my post, but I feel

I have said nothing wrong!

bhull chukk maaf

Unbias Swede

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

dear kim bolan sister if guru sahib has given u the job to montor this sikh sites, i request u if u see any type of violence through sites pls u could had emailed the admin, im sure the admin would had worked out ur request and would had deleted it riteaway giving in a paper gave us a very bad reputation :wub: , this is a request to u sister pls pls pls give our sikh religion a postive status then negative this is a request frm ur younger brothers.

dass request u to hence forth give us a postive look in media. take care god bless

i request the admin and mod to keep the sites as clean as possible, so that it respects all of human nature.

Does anyone have the article in which Sikhsangat.com was mentioned?

BTW. I think she looks like trailer trash. I'm surprised that a respected newspaper would hire a third class reporter like her. Her hate filled anti-Sikh propaganda is just as damaging as the UK Nang propaganda.