Edl Leader Shot By Muslim Gang

thesoldier

English Defence League (EDL) It is with regret that I have to give you this expected news, but tonight we have seen the religion of peace in their full glory. One of the EDL leaders Kevin Carrol has been targeted by Muslim gangs in luton and has been shot at several times. Details are a little scetchy as armed police have the area contained at present. Kev and his family are safe I can confirm that much. More info to follow NSE

link

http://s1.zetaboards.com/EDL_The_Forum/topic/4089753/1/

English Defence League (EDL) Hi it's Tommy Robinson, this is true a Muslim with a shot gun attempted to shoot keV they threw rocks at his window to draw him out of his house. He and his family are with armed police, I also have police guard at my house. They won't stop us, we will continue. We will defend ourselves. Luton demo would still go ahead... even if one of us was killed! As always no surrender, not now not ever!

He is safe and well.

English Defence League (EDL) It is with regret that I have to give you this expected news, but tonight we have seen the religion of peace in their full glory. One of the EDL leaders Kevin Carrol has been targeted by Muslim gangs in luton and has been shot at several times. Details are a little scetchy as armed police have the area contained at present. Kev and his family are safe I can confirm that much. More info to follow NSE

Soldier,

Your EDL propaganda machine desperately tried adding some super masala to this. Looks like the "great" leader of EDL thinks he had an object "thrown against the window " and thinks he saw a man who "appeared to be holding a shotgun." And he's even alive to tell the tall tale!

http://www.bbc.co.uk...-herts-12305490

Attack on EDL man's Luton home probed

Reports of an attack on the home of a leading English Defence League (EDL) member are being investigated by police in Bedfordshire.

Officers were called to Kevin Carroll's home in Bolingbroke Road, Luton, late on Thursday after reports an object was thrown against the window of the house.

Mr Carroll said he went to investigate and saw a man who appeared to be holding a shotgun. No shots were fired.

Officers carried out a search of the area, but no offender was found.

Police said they were trying to establish what happened and wanted to talk to anyone who saw anything suspicious.