WE WANT GYANI MOHAN SINGH TO BE BACK!

DhadiMania

hanji i saw him doing the rehras, but i was going to tell you guys, but right now i am quite ill.

stopsingh, you tried brining sikhi to your emails to the sgpc? they reply within days that way.

wow badal said he has to be back.

There you go Badal said he must come back so his stooges circumvent the retirement rules and bring him back. The emails had no effect and it was more to do with Badals request that he was reinstated.

I always have bought Sikhi into my emails. I have explained how stealing is aginast our faith etc. The SGPC just lack the motivation to do anything that would benefit the Sangat. No body enjoys having their money stolen or gold chain ripped off their neck so why not put CCTV in place. Gurdwara in the west have done so.

OK lets test your theory out. A few people join me and send emails today mentioning there are pickpockets operating in the Darbar Sahib complex and CCTV would act as a detterent and help catch them in the act. We will see what replies we get. Brother Kandola if you want maybe you could draft an email which you think would get us positive results then we can all use that to see if your theory on SGPC email replies is true.

SGPC,

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki fateh

i must tell you now, because of alpha punjabi, i applaud the SGPC for getting their main message out of making the sangat in anand. alpha punjabi creates an atmoshphere that you are there at sri darbar sahib for 6 hours each day. as well as listening to raagis that make me in anand. Bhai Sahib, the SGPC is doing parchaar in an effective way and is brining many back to sikhi. keep it up ji.

however, while alpha punjabi broadcasts, i have seen people being pick pocketed. as the SGPC are "gallent defenders of the panth" i humbly request you do a chardikala act of sewa (which you have done alot) and combat thieves pickpocketing gursikhs who arrive at sri darbar sahib for darshan of maharaj. of course bhai sahib/bhen ji sikhi says its wrong to steal as you will be punished in the after life. however they ought to be punished for doing such paap in sri darbar sahib by chardikala sewadars such as yourself.

as a humble request, please take up this chardikala sewa of combating pick pockets in sri darbar sahib.

Bhol Chukke Muaff

Das

stop singh, is the email ok? add anything else if you dont like certain things.

Yes thats fine, I will just suggest that CCTV has been used in many countries to comabt such anti social elements just like those who prey on unsuspecting worshipers of the Guru. Have you emailed them ? I will also email them now and we will wait for a reply then see how long they take to actually implement anything.

Thanks for taking part. If any other brother / sister wish to take part then please email the SGPC with the email at sgpc@vsnl.com.

Brother Kandola, do you think it is worth sending the message to Badal :T: as it appears he is capable of influencing the SGPC.