WE WANT GYANI MOHAN SINGH TO BE BACK!

DhadiMania

believe me they do. i have emailed them a few times to get my favourite raagis on, and they put them on. so SGPC is not all bad.

and its not the sgpc who gave the orders to make giani mohan singh be sacked. it was the gurdwara comitee elsewhere.

grin.gif ha ha ha I just can not stop laughing. The SGPC is a sham. They do not bother with emails.

A few years ago I emailed them I got a reply from Guru Ram Das Ji, well some plank thought it would be funny to change the name of the email account to that of Guru Ram Das Ji.

Emailed them many times to highlight the increase of pickpockets in the Darbar Sahib complex and suggesting they start using CCTV with trained operators. got a reply back that they had made arrangements for foolproof security. Since have heard many stories about pickpockets in the Darbar Sahib complex. I even suggested using a decoy with a valuable camera with a tracker device so these criminals preying on the sangat could be tracked and caught, again the SGPC can not be bothered to get their fingers out their behinds and take action.

The bufoons at the top take very little notice. Only a few years ago one SGPC member was caught with a girl in his car (some say a prostitute) another

SGPC member was caught transporting bhooki (drugs) in his official SGPC car.

theres a trick and stopsingh, i have seen your posts on sikhnet.com (you may recognise me as Sandeep S Kandola, though i have not posted on there for along time as i decided to quit that place).

anyway, as i saidm the trick is....

BE NICE!

get on their right side, they'll do your sewa. saying to them they are a sham, they wont do anything for you. if i was nice to you, i am sure you would do me a few favours, however if i called you a sham, and said you dont do anything good at all, i doubt you would do anything for me.

but, there are some bad people, there are some good people in the SGPC. as i said, theres always good out of something bad.

theres a trick and stopsingh, i have seen your posts on sikhnet.com (you may recognise me as Sandeep S Kandola, though i have not posted on there for along time as i decided to quit that place).

anyway, as i saidm the trick is....

BE NICE!

get on their right side, they'll do your sewa. saying to them they are a sham, they wont do anything for you. if i was nice to you, i am sure you would do me a few favours, however if i called you a sham, and said you dont do anything good at all, i doubt you would do anything for me.

but, there are some bad people, there are some good people in the SGPC. as i said, theres always good out of something bad.

Gur Fateh

Please do not get me wrong, my emails to them have always been polite and never have I uttered anything bad in any of my emails to them.

If they still fail to take action and send emails using the name of one of our beloved Guru Ji then what else can I call them apart from a sham mickey mouse organisation.

Only recently I emailed them (again the email was very polite). I had to send 2 follow up emails just to solicit a response which was not very helpful.

The fact that many of the recently elected SGPC members were buying vot

es using alcohol further highlights they are a sham organisation. Then there is the case of the Sikh reference library material which they as custodians have failed to retrieve or launch any civil action to retrieve.