Manmohan ( The Pm Of India ) Play A Joke With Sikhi

Singh, Mahan

Don't blame Manmohan Singh for that ....

See the view of things from his point of view as well . He is the PM of India . He is an economist as well .

Being a PM , it is natural that people will call him for inaugurations and major worships at not only temples , but gurdwaras , mosques and churches as well ..... because he is a VIP.

It is a shame on the part of people who left those immature , stupid comments on this video like "this guy has no iota of sikhi in him". It just shows how hollow we are ..

"O look , there's manmohan singh drinking jal from mandir ... he is not a sikh now "- LOL !

First , let us look inside us , rather than criticising someone . Manmohan is a genius and a jewel of sikh community and I feel proud of him . The only misfortune is that this jewel has went in some wrong hands and they are exploiting this poor guy to full extent possible ... sleep.gif

If Khushwant singh could give up his padma Bhushan Why Cant this guy give up his post ? Just a question not meant to offend or trigger an argument.

We should stop inviting Hindus, Muslims, Christian leaders to gurdwaras as well. But oh we all wanted Mr.Obama to come to Golden temple and bow.

Everyone has a political view we live in different countries we like certain leaders we dislike some. My Favt leader visiting Gurdwara great will post pics every where. The leader i hate visiting gurdwara who cares.

My Sikh leader i hate visiting gurdwara who cares visting other religious place let me post pics.

He visited Harimander sahib last year did seva in langar i dont think so there was a single picture of his on sikhsangat.

Do we know Maharaja Ranjit singh gave equal amount of gold to a hindu temple as well in jammu does that make him hindu as well? When you are a leader its your duty to see each religion each person equal.

The bigger you think faster you will grow.

We should stop inviting Hindus, Muslims, Christian leaders to gurdwaras as well. But oh we all wanted Mr.Obama to come to Golden temple and bow.

No one will be offended if Obama came to Harmandir Sahib and did not bow to Maharaj. Obama coming would have been a political gain, where no disrespect is done to his faith or his integrity. I asked this before and you probably missed it, so tell us who was hold a knife to Manmohan's neck?

Everyone has a political view we live in different countries we like certain leaders we dislike some. My Favt leader visiting Gurdwara great will post pics every where. The leader i hate visiting gurdwara who cares.

My Sikh leader i hate visiting gurdwara who cares visting other religious place let me post pics.

Do you see a post on here saying Manmohan visited a Mandir and now hes not a Sikh. The fact he did the worship of a stone idol, is why hes being called a Hindu.

He visited Harimander sahib last year did seva in langar i dont think so there was a single picture of his on sikhsangat.

So whats your point?

Do we know Maharaja Ranjit singh gave equal amount of gold to a hindu temple as well in jammu does that make him hindu as well?

This has nothing to do with what Manmohan the Hindu did. Maharaja Ranjit Singh treated people equally and if Ranjit Singh bowed to idols then also hes a Hindu. Hence no favoritism toward everyone. Didn't Akali Phula Singh ji punish Maharaja Ranji Singh ji for going against Gurmat?

When you are a leader its your duty to see each religion each person equal.

Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj is a leader and did he worship stone idols? NO! Letting a religion practices what they want without oppressing others is called treating them equally.

The bigger you think faster you will grow.

So Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj in Sri Chaupai Sahib ji, was thinking small when he said i don't accept the vedas, puraanas or any other religious scripture and only through you Sri Waheguru ji, i attained you?

Really? I always thought Khushwant Singh was a questionable character. At least he has some morals.

Khushwant singh was disgusted with the way sikhs were exterminated like Jews and compared the Sikh Massacre with the Jew Genocide and rebuked Zail Singh for his inertness.He criticized the Government for the Atrocities. Everybody Abrades Khushwant for his Pro-Nationalist vies but he has hurled covert expletives and abuses at the Rioteers who were who were paid ( Read Hindutva ) to get involved post partition in the riots against Muslims in the last few chapters of his Book Delhi . He criticizes the Indians for thinking the British were bad when they themselves could stoop to a level which was much more base than what the British had ever fallen to .He describes the atrocities against Sikhs too.

Khushwant singh was disgusted with the way sikhs were exterminated like Jews and compared the Sikh Massacre with the Jew Genocide and rebuked Zail Singh for his inertness.He criticized the Government for the Atrocities. Everybody Abrades Khushwant for his Pro-Nationalist vies but he has hurled covert expletives and abuses at the Rioteers who were who were paid ( Read Hindutva ) to get involved post partition in the riots against Muslims in the last few chapters of his Book Delhi . He criticizes the Indians for thinking the British were bad when they themselves could stoop to a level which was much more base than what the British had ever fallen to .He describes the atrocities against Sikhs too.

At last! Some clarification. I've always read or heard so many conflicting views about Khushwant Singh that I didn't know what to believe. So I guess just because he seems to "like" his home country he's been maligned as a pro-Hindustani and thus anti-Sikh?

No one will be offended if Obama came to Harmandir Sahib and did not bow to Maharaj.

Just like queen on england wear socks inside harimander sahib

The fact he did the worship of a stone idol, is why hes being called a Hindu

Ok if thats the case so the next day if he takes part in akhand path he will a sikh again and later he goes to church and light a candle now he is Christan.

So whats your point?

My point is ----> "Hence no favoritism toward everyone." Which certain people tend to do ... negative things being said about certain people no matter what they do and vice versa...

This has nothing to do with what Manmohan the Hindu did. Maharaja Ranjit Singh treated people equally and if Ranjit Singh bowed to idols then also hes a Hindu. Hence no favoritism toward everyone. Didn't Akali Phula Singh ji punish Maharaja Ranji Singh ji for going against Gurmat?

Yup he was hindu thats why he created khalsa raj ... Moreover when akali phula singh ji was jathedar of akal takth sahib harimander sahib had many pictures of hindu devtas on the walls ... was he not aware of that ??? or he was RSS agent as well as per you ???

Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj is a leader and did he worship stone idols? NO! Letting a religion practices what they want without oppressing others is called treating them equally.

No guru ji never worshiped stones but in ZAFARMANA

So Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj in Sri Chaupai Sahib ji, was thinking small when he said i don't accept the vedas, puraanas or any other religious scripture and only through you Sri Waheguru ji, i attained you?

I always expect comments like this from you any how can you specify which tuuk are you referring to from "chaupai sahib" with meaning in here.

No one will be offended if Obama came to Harmandir Sahib and did not bow to Maharaj.

Just like queen on england wore socks inside harimander sahib

The fact he did the worship of a stone idol, is why hes being called a Hindu

Ok if thats the case so the next day if he takes part in akhand path he will a sikh again and later he goes to church and light a candle now he is Christan.

So whats your point?

My point is ----> "Hence no favoritism toward everyone." Which certain people tend to do ... negative things being said about certain people no matter what they do and vice versa...

Yup he was hindu thats why he created khalsa raj ... Moreover when akali phula singh ji was jathedar of akal takth sahib harimander sahib had many pictures of hindu devtas on the walls ... was he not aware of that ??? or he was RSS agent as well as per you ???

No guru ji never worshiped stones but in ZAFARMANA they called aurangzeb and themself as " idol breakers " does that mean they didnt treated all religions equal ?

I always expect comments like this from you any how can you specify which tuuk are you referring to from "chaupai sahib" with meaning in here.

And before you reply to anything i just want your views on a certain thing ... just pick what you think is correct

1. Sikhism is only way to God.

2. Sikhism is one of the way to God.

nothing wrong with hindu gods..it becomes a problem when people start bowing to them in worship......do you really think a muslim leader would bow down to an idol just because a large amount of his people did so?...he may go in respect but never give his beliefs and principles.....why does manmohan singh have to participate in the worship..why not just go out of respect?....and another thing...dont bing up the so called maharaja ranjit singh..a man who visited mandirs more than he did gurdwaras...a man who gave permission for his wives to do sati at his funeral...a man who signed the death warrant for the sikh raj by giving rule to his imbecile son kharak singh... a man who allowed the hindu dogras to become powerful within his own court..a group of people who wanted to break up the raj...a man who confiscated hari singh nalwas jagirs and property after he died because hari singh nalwa disagreed with him because ranjit singh wanted his <banned word filter activated> son to take the throne after him....ranjit singh put blood before the khalsa raj....and he will burn in narak for that!!.......jassa i dont think you know much about the era of ranjit singh otherwise you would have known that the akalis themselves sent a nihang to assasinate ranjit singh..however it failed...

jassa i dont think you know much about the era of ranjit singh otherwise you would have known that the akalis themselves sent a nihang to assasinate ranjit singh..however it failed...

Pls give us more info on that.. All sikhs jathabandi stood strong with ranjit singh till end.