Sant Baba Harnam Singh

Lion of Punjab

If baba harnam singh is not the head of taksal then why is head considered so in india by all the main jathabhandis and other sants ?

The reason for that is as the Taksaal as we knew it before has now split in to over 4 factions

*1st who say Shaheed Sant Bhindranwale is alive and is still the Jathedar and will come back

*Dhumma faction who have accepted Sant Ji's Shaheedi

* Sant Baba Raam Singh - Also have accepted Sant Jis Shaheedi

and there are many more sub factions

Baba Thakur Singh in no uncertain terms said Ram Singh not next mukhi of taksal, and neither has he been given siropa to that effect. So why does Ram Singh still maintian that he is the mukhi? simple , cos he is laalchi for mukh sewadaar. he is greedy for the postion of head of taksal. if he had any nirmata or any desire to maintain sanctity of taksal, he would never have tried to make a fool of Baba Thakur Singh in the 1st place.

All the vidya he recieved in taksal, came to nothing.

KZ Dhesi may I remind you it was only5 who diverted the topic ,just cos I mentioned Sant Baba Raam Singh Ji who I believe is the Jathedar or best one that there can be as Dhumma is nowhere near a Jathedar.

Thats my 2 pence for the topic im out

I didn`t post your pm to me on the forum because you brought up Raam Singh, I posted your comment on here so everyone can see what games you play to win over people. It just happned someone started this topic and at the same time behind the curtains you wanted to insult Gursikhs. Well the curtain have been pulled back. I`m not anything close to perfect, but, insulting Gursikhs. You need to get away from the bad sangat like Dal Khalsa and BSSF. You have been sticking up for them and they have been just sitting on the side line watching you lose your jeevan. They start people off by insulting Gursikhs and then Dhan Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji Maharaj and then Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj. It`s a slippery slope, when you hang with manmukhs.

If anything the singhs who do not claim to be a mukhi and do seva are doing more parchaar then both the so called jathedars.

Listen below to bhai amrik singh - jathedar panj pyareh

This video says it all. Thank you Singh for posting it up here. End of discussion, Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa is still the Jathedar.