BJP anti-Punjab, says Khalsa panchayat

Deep Singh

I think India should take a long look at itself. First it gives punjab to pak. than beng comes from nowhere.than punjab is further divided into 3.along wiv attacking 1984.mahnmohan singh should take over the army and get sikhland which was stolen back. Or should -edited- and see how they like it.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think India should take a long look at itself. First it gives punjab to pak. than beng comes from nowhere.than punjab is further divided into 3.along wiv attacking 1984.mahnmohan singh should take over the army and get sikhland which was stolen back.  Or should -edited- and see how they like it.

India did not give half of Punjab to Pakistan. It was the British who did this after demands from the Muslim League. :wub:

Yes Punjab was divided because certain sections said Hindi was their first language and secondly the Sikhs would have been a minority in the state without the Akalis ever having a chance to get into power. So the Akalis launched their Punjabi Suba campaign without thinking about Punjab. ohmy.gif

As for -edited-, please refrain from making such disgusting statements. Only a few weeks ago we had Kim Bolan doing write ups quoting from this web site and now you are making silly statements about blowing up Delhi. Obviously some people never learn and are all intent on playing into the hands of journalists by making

such statements which also malign the Sikh Quam. :D @

WJKK WJKF.The hindus let britain rule their country. Hence pakistan came inevitable. didn,t know journalists took ones opinion so seriously even though i have no intention to do such an act.just mere chit chat.even tho a shrewd journalist will take it out of context.but pakland is still sikh land.

WJKK WJKF.The hindus let britain rule their country. Hence pakistan came inevitable. didn,t know journalists took ones opinion so seriously even though i have no intention to do such an act.just mere chit chat.even tho a shrewd journalist will take it out of context.but pakland is still sikh land.

Try making sucha statement at an airport next time you check in and see the results. :wub: Some chit chat is best left away form the attention of the public at large.

Pakland as you call it is not Sikh land. There are more than 100 million Pakistani muslims living there and you should face reality that you are not getting it back.

What is now India was a collection of over 560 princely states. These were ruled by Sikhs, Muslims and Hindus so where is the logic in you blaming Hindus ? :T:

Remember the great words of great Sikh martyrs Shaheed bhai Sukha and Shaheed Bhai Jinda, "We have no hatred towards the poor people of Hindustan, our fight is against the Brahmin tyrants in Delhi."

There are hundreds of millions of poor Hindus in India who suffer greatly at the hands of the government and as Sikhs it is our duty to look upon them with compassion and give them a helping hand. 1984 did not mean an end to Hindu-Sikh brotherhood, it meant an end to Delhi rule over Sikhs. Sikhs will continue to serve humanity as it is the mission of Sikhi. Khalistan is needed to secure the Sikh identity in Punjab, khalistan is not meant to be a springboard of hatred towards Hindus or Muslims; becuase if it is well then as Sikhs we have failed. When Hindus say that the Khalsa was made to protect Hinduism it is an insult because Guru Sahib created teh khalsa to protect all of humanity.

I used to have the same attitude, hindus this hindus that, blame all the hindus they killed sikhs they are the enemies, but after reading Gurbani and really understanding what Sikhi is about, and no i don't know everything about Sikhi-still learning, but now I know that Sikhi teaches us to respect others, love others, be peaceful with others, use the sword in defence and not in aggression. There are so many poor and illiterate people in India and spewing hatred against them gives Sikhi a bad name and just helps the Delhi sarkar show the world that khalistanis are just Hindu hating fanatics. So my advice to you would be to read Gurbani and develop pyaar for everyone. The enemies will get what they deserve but making a whole faith(hinduism) the enemy is anti-Sikhi.

my two

cents.

Peace.

Remember the great words of great Sikh martyrs Shaheed bhai Sukha and Shaheed Bhai Jinda, "We have no hatred towards the poor people of Hindustan, our fight is against the Brahmin tyrants in Delhi."

There are hundreds of millions of poor Hindus in India who suffer greatly at the hands of the government and as Sikhs it is our duty to look upon them with compassion and give them a helping hand. 1984 did not mean an end to Hindu-Sikh brotherhood, it meant an end to Delhi rule over Sikhs. Sikhs will continue to serve humanity as it is the mission of Sikhi. Khalistan is needed to secure the Sikh identity in Punjab, khalistan is not meant to be a springboard of hatred towards Hindus or Muslims; becuase if it is well then as Sikhs we have failed. When Hindus say that the Khalsa was made to protect Hinduism it is an insult because Guru Sahib created teh khalsa to protect all of humanity.

I used to have the same attitude, hindus this hindus that, blame all the hindus they killed sikhs they are the enemies, but after reading Gurbani and really understanding what Sikhi is about, and no i don't know everything about Sikhi-still learning, but now I know that Sikhi teaches us to respect others, love others, be peaceful with others, use the sword in defence and not in aggression. There are so many poor and illiterate people in India and spewing hatred against them gives Sikhi a bad name and just helps t

he Delhi sarkar show the world that khalistanis are just Hindu hating fanatics. So my advice to you would be to read Gurbani and develop pyaar for everyone. The enemies will get what they deserve but making a whole faith(hinduism) the enemy is anti-Sikhi.

my two cents.

Peace.

Very well stated I hope jazz singh takes notice.

yeah but humans are all brovs and sis....all religions believe in the 1 same God etc. Alls im saying is pakistan was Sikh Land.It was taken,we did not give it.Millions of sikhs lost homes and died when they kicked us out.our most important Gurdwara are there but getting access is difficult.Remaining pak/sikh population lives in poverty and can,t vote.many important Gurdwara are neglected and stand in ruins etc etc. Thats alls im saying is we should get our own HOLY LAND NORTH PUNJAB BACK!wjkk wjkf.

yeah but humans are all brovs and sis....all religions believe in the 1 same God etc. Alls im saying is pakistan was Sikh Land.It was taken,we did not give it.Millions of sikhs lost homes and died when they kicked us out.our most important Gurdwara are there but getting access is difficult.Remaining pak/sikh population lives in poverty and can,t vote.many important Gurdwara are neglected and stand in ruins etc etc. Thats alls im saying is we should get our own HOLY LAND NORTH PUNJAB BACK!wjkk wjkf.

I think you forget that there were killings on both sides during the partition it was not one sided killings. :D @

As for getting access, have you tried and been refused ? Its easy to say we dont have access until you actually make the effort to go over to Pakistan. I have heard that India has a blacklist of Sikhs who are refused visas into India etc but never heard about Pakistan having such a list.

As for neglected shrines, more and more shrines are being repaired and opened up. As for getting our "HOLY LAND NORTH PUNJAB BACK" its actually the western portion of Punjab that Pakistan has and not North punjab. :wub: )

If you acknowledge we are all "brovs and sis" then why make silly remarks about -edited- :T: