New Khalistan Group.

BKI breakaway faction plans new militant outfit

Yudhvir Rana,TNN,Mar 14, 2011, 02.43am ISTAMRITSAR: Breaking away from Babbar Khalsa International (BKI), Jagtar Singh Tara, who was involved in the killing of former Punjab chief minister Beant Singh, plans to launch his own outfit, Khalistan Tiger Force (KTF), on the eve of Sikh new year on March 13.

In an e-mail letter, received by TOI on Sunday, Tara said that a few groups associated with BKI took the decision to launch KTF in a meeting held at an undisclosed place. Typewritten in Punjabi on KTF letterhead on March 13, the letter is signed by Jagtar Singh Tara. The new terror group mentions its main office address as Sri Akal Takht Sahib.

Tara had escaped from high security Burail jail in Chandigarh along with Jagtar Singh Hawara and Paramjit Singh Bheora, all accused in Beant Singh assassination case. In the letter, Tara said, "It was a very painful decision to form a separate organization, breaking away from BKI". But he did not mention about reasons.

The letter also said that participants in the meeting had empowered Tara to announce the organizational structure of KTF in consultation with other senior leaders. Earlier on May 31, 2009, media had received a letter signed jointly by BKI chief Wadhawa Singh Babbar, Ranjit Singh Jammu, head Khalistan Zindabad Force (KZF) and Tara, wherein they had blamed chief minister Parkash Singh Badal, BJP, RSS and Indian agencies of rampage and arson spree in Punjab, following the attack on the head of Dera Sachkhand at Vienna. On July 29, 2009, Tara, through another email, had taken responsibility for the attack on Rashtriya Sikh Sangat (RSS) state president Rulda Singh.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-03-14/india/28687347_1_bki-wadhawa-singh-babbar-jagtar-singh-tara

umm do you guys think this is true..? Do you guys really believe that these guys are still alive and in Pakistan...?

pixel.gif

Tara had escaped from high security Burail jail in Chandigarh along with Jagtar Singh Hawara and Paramjit Singh Bheora, all accused in Beant Singh assassination case. In the letter, Tara said, "It was a very painful decision to form a separate organization, breaking away from BKI". But he did not mention about reasons.

pixel.gif

If there would had been some unity, then probably we won't have been betrayed so badly.

But I think the core issue is "WHO WANTS TO BE THE FIRST PRIME-MINISTER OF KHALISTAN" even before it is formed, OR is 300-400-1000 years away :).

can't trust indian media but however they all need to work on social issues in punjab before leaping into political world.. Revolution without people support always end up in ditch. Right now in punjab nobody gives a hoot.. Akali Dal did hard work for decades, helping people in rural areas, fought freedom fights and they were backbone of punjabi suba movement and till today ppl of punjab are loyal to akali party even though akali dal got hijacked by badal clan.

Help people,build schools, hospitals, arrange marriages, medial camps and then only people will lend you/us helping hand otherwise its just waste of time and energy.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• The Mind is Jyot Saroop (Waheguru), but the mind is under the influence of five evils… Through Naam Simran( Rememberance), the mind will begin to detach from evil, and get back to its original form ( MANN TU JYOT SAROOP HEH)… Until the mind breaks free from the five evils, one will go through the cycle of paap and punn….which leads to Karma… Naam Simran destroys past karma, and prevents new karma coming into fruition… I did this, I did that… This non realisation of the Jyot Saroop gives rise to paap and Punn, which in turn gives birth to suffering and misery…
    • I agree we're not born with sin like the Christians think. Also I agree we have effects of karma. But Gurbani does state that the body contains both sin and charity (goodness): ਕਾਇਆ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਪਾਪੁ ਪੁੰਨੁ ਦੁਇ ਭਾਈ ॥ Within the body are the two brothers sin and virtue. p126 Actually, we do need to be saved. Gurbani calls this "udhaar" (uplift). Without Satguru, souls are liable to spiritual death: ਜਿਨਾ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਨ ਭੇਟਿਓ ਸੇ ਭਾਗਹੀਣ ਵਸਿ ਕਾਲ ॥ p40 Those who have not met Satguru Purakh are unfortunate and liable to death. So, yeah, we do need to be saved, and Guru ji does the saving. The reason Satguru is the one to save is because God has given Satguru the "key" (kunji): ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਹਥਿ ਕੁੰਜੀ ਹੋਰਤੁ ਦਰੁ ਖੁਲੈ ਨਾਹੀ ਗੁਰੁ ਪੂਰੈ ਭਾਗਿ ਮਿਲਾਵਣਿਆ ॥੭॥ In the True Guru's hand is the key. None else can open the door. By perfect good fortune the Guru is met. p124
    • That's unfortunate to hear. Could you give any more information? Who was this "baba"? He just disappeared with people's money? Obviously, you should donate your money to known institutions or poor people that you can verify the need of through friends and family in Punjab.
    • Sangat ji,  I know a family who went Sevewal to do seva sometimes end of 2019. They returned last year in great dismay and heart broken.  To repent for their mistakes they approached panj pyaare. The Panj gave them their punishment / order to how t make it up which, with Kirpa, they fulfilled.  They were listening to a fake Baba who, in the end, took all the "Donations " and fled sometime over a year ago. For nearly 4 years this family (who are great Gursikhs once u get to know them) wasted time and effort for this fake Baba. NOT ONLY this one fam. But many, many did worldwide and they took their fam to do seva, in village Sevewal, city Jaitho in Punjab. In the end many families lost money in thousands being behind this Baba. The family, on return, had to get in touch with all the participants and told them to stop.  I am stating this here to create awareness and we need to learn from whom we follow and believe. It's no easy but if we follow the 3 S (Sangat, Simran and Seva) we will be shown the light. As I am writing this the family in question have been doing the same since 2008 onwards and they fell for this Baba... it is unbelievable and shocking.  This am writing in a nutshell as am at work on my break so not lengthy but it deserves a great length.  Especially the family in question, who shed light on youngsters about Sikhi 20 plus years!! 
    • Giani Kulwant Singh Jawaddi Kalan uses simple Punjabi.

Important Information

Terms of Use