Disturbing Trend Among Raagis Exploiting 3Ho Sikh Women

N30S1NGH

posted this originally in our forum: [Link Removed]

I thought i share this with sikhsangat members:

One of my divine close friend just got back from 3ho sikh asharam in America. He was told by many elder 3ho sikhs there, that punjabi raagis especially tabla players have been exploiting 3HO sikh women for years now that elder 3ho sikhs are warning the young generation and middle generation 3ho to be very vigilant surrounding punjabi raagis. Some of punjabi raagis would take advantage of the fact that they have kirtan skills and would exploit 3ho sikh women who have urge to learn kirtan, talked them into relationships while kirtanis have family back home.

This thread is dedicated to 3ho sikh women and men alike to come forward and share their experience....i don't have any names so i m not naming and shaming any raagis as it should be done through following proper protocols - reporting to Sri Akaal Takth Sahib and if cases by cases are severe, this should be directed towards legal authorities.

I personally cannot validate 3ho sikh women claims but i m not pleasantly surprised by this behavior of apne punjabi parasites who took amrit just to "fit in" or just to make "easy money" and have fame and popularity going after especially white sikh woman as i just got back from india where loads of men will stare at white woman in perverted manner.

But I am surprised at these women who were exploited well integrated into western society, know their rights very well failed to name and shame these individuals and failed to report this Sri Akaal Takth Sahib or legal authorities.

I hope some of 3ho sikh men or women who live in states and can share their experience or their observations on this disturbing trend.

When i was in punjab a few yrs ago isaw what goes on there and it is shocking. Your every day pindu's are all looking to mount anything that moves , inc animals. But what disturbed me was the action of a good FEW raggis and granthis. Ranging from sexual stuff to taking feem to stay awake for reciting of akand path etc etc. Punjab , esp the pinds , is seriously messed up place . Obviouslly this is not every one or every where but its wide spread

Again notice how Panjabis seem to invariably close their eyes to any negative truths they have to face about their own community.

There was also a story about a Punjabi guy fresh from punjab who tried it on with an amrtidhari married woman in a langar kitchen and also told ger to leave her husband as he wanted to marry her in the Midlands he also tried it on in the same gurdwara in the toilet he was sorted out and removed

These guys from Punjab simply have no ethic or moral guidance they need to be monitored by the sangat as people often get drawn in by them but later realise their after visas only and have some corrupt myth in their minds that ALL western women are easy they are in my opinion worst than the muslims as these idiots try it on in guru ghars

There was also a story about a Punjabi guy fresh from punjab who tried it on with an amrtidhari married woman in a langar kitchen and also told ger to leave her husband as he wanted to marry her in the Midlands he also tried it on in the same gurdwara in the toilet he was sorted out and removed

These guys from Punjab simply have no ethic or moral guidance they need to be monitored by the sangat as people often get drawn in by them but later realise their after visas only and have some corrupt myth in their minds that ALL western women are easy they are in my opinion worst than the muslims as these idiots try it on in guru ghars

this is a little off topic

you cant say that "guys from punjab have simply no ethic or morals" stop generalizing.. !! :) its a problem in many men nomatter what religion and where they are from..

maya doesnt discriminate!! the problem is that some men think they cant get away with these things. they dont think they would be questioned. one cant distinguish between right and wrong when ur drunk on maya..

sexual abuse, molesting women is so prevalent in our society yet the

when i was younger i went to gurudwara...there was going to be a samagam there i was only 12...

as i was walking out of the darbar hall and this guy was looking for a chair he was about 80 and couldnt sit on the carpet... he had pain in his joints so... i got him a chair so he could sit.. and he got really weird and started touching me in wrong ways in front of everyone in the darbar hall..

then his wife came and told him to stop!! and got mad at him..

but for me it was so traumatizing i just sat there and cried.

being the victim of perverts wasnt the first and the last time for me

it happens to so many girls but they dont say anything because they are afraid that they will be blamed for it.. or they dont want to create a scene

its usually men as predators and women as victims..but not always..

men continue to do it because they dont think they will ever be punished for what they do.. its so easy to blame it on the girl

when something like this happens people put more focus on the faults in girl such as how she dressed, did she talk to men, did she try to catch attention but less on why men do it? why is our society to so messed up that it allows such things to happen!??

Why is the term 3ho sikh acceptable, should it not just be sikh? Anyways regarding topic its not that all people are bad, but there are some pervs, they not picky they'll have no criteria just look at the gaini in scotland who got six months earlier this week for trying it with a 12 yes thats right 12 year old. The perv was 53 had kids in india but had no shame.

People are so quick to jump on others, but how many have done all what they condemn in high school or university. What about all those vulnerable punjabi girls that white men and western so called dignity punjabi clowns use as objects. First making them feel like trash and then taking advantage of them, only to leave them in the dust, so some other buddy of theirs can do the same to her. Its a constant cycle these punjabi boys do this.

These western punjabi giddar and white giddar are the worst. Decent punjabi girls that were into Sikhi and that don't want to do anything with some loser punjabi kid or white trash were constantly abused by these shamless people in high school and university. Infact these shameless peoples dads were encouraging their sons to go out and victimize girls.

Punjabi culture has to go. It has nothing good from it. Anything that was good in it was taken from Sikhi. But these cavemen have nothing left, but total disgrace.

People are so quick to jump on others, but how many have done all what they condemn in high school or university. What about all those vulnerable punjabi girls that white men and western so called dignity punjabi clowns use as objects. First making them feel like trash and then taking advantage of them, only to leave them in the dust, so some other buddy of theirs can do the same to her. Its a constant cycle these punjabi boys do this.

These western punjabi giddar and white giddar are the worst. Decent punjabi girls that were into Sikhi and that don't want to do anything with some loser punjabi kid or white trash were constantly abused by these shamless people in high school and university. Infact these shameless peoples dads were encouraging their sons to go out and victimize girls.

Punjabi culture has to go. It has nothing good from it. Anything that was good in it was taken from Sikhi. But these cavemen have nothing left, but total disgrace.

i dont think its just punjabi culuture its most cultures out there that favor men over women.. men think its okay to have power over women.. hence its totally okay to rape, molest or use people... and sexual desire is a maya thing we all have it..

we cant demonize pendus/punjabi culture..

i think the reason its bad in rural areas is because no one cares!!

people dont talk about this. in punjabi culture honor is sucha big thing when you talk about taboo things like this people freak out!!

punjabi parents dont talk to their kids about all this openly which is why when they fall prey to perverts..