ਪੋਪਲੇਸ ਪਾਰਟੀ ਆਫ Punjab

sikhizindabad

ਸਾਤ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ,

ਕਿਵੇਂ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਲੱਗ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ . ਮਨਪ੍ਰੀਤ ਨਵੀਂ ਪਾਰਟੀ ਸ਼ੁਰੂ ਕਰ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਹੈ . ਪਾਰਟੀ ਦਾ ਨਾਮ " ਪੋਪਲੇਸ ਪਾਰਟੀ ਆਫ punjab " ਹੈ .

ਕੀ ਇਹ ਸਫਲ ਹੋਵੇਗਾ . ਚੋਣ 11 ਮਹੀਨੇ ਵਿੱਚ ਕਰ ਰਹੇ ਹਨ

Hello All

How people feel. Manpreet have started new party. The party name is "people's party of punjab" .

WIll it be successful. Election are in 11 months

Communist partiea re the scum of the earth particularly the Indian Workers Association based in the UK they hate everything about religion especially the Sikh religion these very people know Sikhs are the only real people standing between them and North Indian rule although they act all friendly and educated keep a million miles away from them many of them report to Indian intelligence agencies under the guise of communism

Do not support communists in any form they depsise religion whether they have a turban or not they are worse than the Brahmins

He got bit of communist ideology and doesn't believe strongly in religion. I also noticed that he stopped wearing visible sikh symbol "Kara" for the past few months. Anyway, I somehow think that we should give him a chance and see what changes he can bring in punjab.

Here is the constitution of his party: http://manpreetbadal.com/downloads/constitution.pdf

Can a Badal stand up for Sikhs and fix Punjab's issues? When I look at these parties I see a way for these Badals to divide and conquer. Create separate parties and get the Sikhs at each other throats, while they collect Punjab's wealth sitting high at the government offices.

A new idea needs to be started with a new party by Gursikhs to get Punjab out of the hole Badal and his associates have put it in.

Can a Badal stand up for Sikhs and fix Punjab's issues? When I look at these parties I see a way for these Badals to divide and conquer. Create separate parties and get the Sikhs at each other throats, while they collect Punjab's wealth sitting high at the government offices.

A new idea needs to be started with a new party by Gursikhs to get Punjab out of the hole Badal and his associates have put it in.

To spread Sikhism , one need to make sure people's stomach is not empty. If people are dying of hunger & mental pressure due to Debt and no jobs issues. How you expect Sikhism to spread? Thats part of the reason, dera movements are in full flow.

Basic police and departmental reforms for transparency are required. So that corporations and investor invest in Punjab. I don't think this is any magic key with manpreet. It is just implementing what everyone says of removing corruption etc etc

India is progressing very fast. But most of progress is in south & west india. If Punjab can even dream to competing with south states or gujrat. We need change from present politics. See how tamils make good use of supporting any centre govt format Get their ministers in cabinet . All new car manufacturing, telecom industry is in madras. No to mention IT industry. That too is in south.

Compare to Punjab , even Haryana is progressing ahead, in per GDP, sports (see recent national games results) etc.

India is progressing very fast. But most of progress is in south & west india. If Punjab can even dream to competing with south states or gujrat. We need change from present politics. See how tamils make good use of supporting any centre govt format Get their ministers in cabinet . All new car manufacturing, telecom industry is in madras. No to mention IT industry. That too is in south.

Compare to Punjab , even Haryana is progressing ahead, in per GDP, sports (see recent national games results) etc.

State wise punjab is like 2 or 3. Overall maybe there are loads of cities in south where life is like in the west such as hydrabad, bangluru, pune, mumbai. But overall south is very poor compared to punjab. Punjab has best infastructure and is economically strong. compared to south only kerala can beat us for literacy rate nothing else. Goa is small state with tourisim, but still overall punjab is better. Maharstra has finiancial hub and movie industry and apart from mumbai theres places like pune. So it has overtook punjab, but punjab has always been at top only past decades has it dropped down. Compared to other states overall it is advanced. Go down south and compare little things like electic, roads, etc. In the big cities ok you cant but just travel out abit. I mean in punjab you have signs in english to point out pinds down south you lucky to get a sign and road without potholes.

Last point have you been to gujarat, i have it dont compare.

Im talking overall state as even chandigarh cant compare to places like hydrabad, bangluru, pune, mumbai, delhi, noida etc. But travel out of city boundries for even a short while and compare the villages.

State wise punjab is like 2 or 3. Overall maybe there are loads of cities in south where life is like in the west such as hydrabad, bangluru, pune, mumbai. But overall south is very poor compared to punjab. Punjab has best infastructure and is economically strong. compared to south only kerala can beat us for literacy rate nothing else. Goa is small state with tourisim, but still overall punjab is better. Maharstra has finiancial hub and movie industry and apart from mumbai theres places like pune. So it has overtook punjab, but punjab has always been at top only past decades has it dropped down. Compared to other states overall it is advanced. Go down south and compare little things like electic, roads, etc. In the big cities ok you cant but just travel out abit. I mean in punjab you have signs in english to point out pinds down south you lucky to get a sign and road without potholes.

Last point have you been to gujarat, i have it dont compare.

Im talking overall state as even chandigarh cant compare to places like hydrabad, bangluru, pune, mumbai, delhi, noida etc. But travel out of city boundries for even a short while and compare the villages.

Agriculture as viable economy is dead. Whether you like it or not. More so with land holding decreasing. Water depleted. & soil dead with fertilizers. Punjab youth needs Employment opportunities. Either they can come by manufacturing or by knowledge based economy. (Not by running abroad)

Both these sectors require investment & political direction. Investment comes with security and corrupt free govt dealing. By blaming centre, present state govt cannot get away. These are real life issues. I hope Manpreet is able to address them in case he come to power in 1 year time.

You are saying Punjab as number 2 or 3 . I wonder what parameters are you taking. By the way Punjab is 17th in literacy rate in india . It is way way behind. Open your eyes

Check the below link for latest 2010 statics

http://india.gov.in/knowindia/literacy.php

Everything outside of Punjab with the exception of Pune is a rubbish tip they can go on however much they want about Punjab being behind in this and that it is the most advanced and welcoming place in all of India.

Just look at places where none punjabis have migrated to like Ludhiana they have turned it into the places they are from which is a rubbish tip.

The Sikh prayer that has been chanted in Punjab over the few hundred years I suspect plays a part in this

If you elect a communist you will destroy Punjab its history and turn it into a place like North Korea and Russia where there is no belief in God there is no life

The communists enter promising equality but ince the state takes over people become virtual slaves and are ruled over by a minority everything Manpreet Badal stands for is against the tenents of Sikhism

It's sad that the literacy rate is so low! So we have a lot of Panjabi unparhs.

Read this Pak article about education in Sikh ruled Panjab to contrast.

http://www.sikhawareness.com//index.php?showtopic=13602