Shameless Uk Sikhs

Shameless. India was expected to win anyways ... they are acting like it is some accomplishment. I don't understand why the game is popular on the subcontinent, but you better win if you got 1 billion people in your country!

Hopefully they drawn by the DJ and a good time, and not due to union with the Hindustani state. I still feel Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale is by far the most beloved figure in modern Sikh history, even among people who cut their hair and like cricket. Am I wrong to believe this?

Last point to mention - Let's not forget how we have been fooled time and again to fight with Mughals/Muslims as our end-goal - This is the example cited in movie "GADAR". Just research who made it - what was the motive of this movie? Which year this movie was released and what it was trying to portray to Sikhs?

This is happening again - We will be made to clash with Muslims/Pakistan with slogans "Bole So Nihal ..." as in this Video of celebration is showing and who will suffer casulaties on both sides? (Sikhs of Punjab, and Muslims of Punjab/Pakistan) and then RAJ to Hindustan with slogan "Jan Gan Man ..."

I will get that confirmed there always is something that kicks off ,the last video I posted is outside the Main Mosque, almost asking for trouble in a way ,if there was any sort of conflict - its certain the Sikh Youth will have problems in the comming weeks

I remember 98/99 and this mosque (the one near McDonalds?) used to have hordes of fundo sullay (behind police lines) on Vasaikhi, just to take the p**s on Sikhs main day. They'd be loads of them, including black converts too. They used to be bused in from all over the place, including up North, causing tension.

I remember 98/99 and this mosque (the one near McDonalds?) used to have hordes of fundo sullay (behind police lines) on Vasaikhi, just to take the p**s on Sikhs main day. They'd be loads of them, including black converts too. They used to be bused in from all over the place, including up North, causing tension.

yeah they used to back in the day when it 1st opened but now theres a new commitee since the last 5 years they try to keep on lock due to the coppers mostly somalians in tht place now

yeah they used to back in the day when it 1st opened but now theres a new commitee since the last 5 years they try to keep on lock due to the coppers mostly somalians in tht place now

I'm glad to hear it. Them lot used to proper take the pishaab. Apnay used to come down from all over to face them. Southall youth need to toughen themselves up and have some weight in their manor (not being bullying gangsta wannabes that is).

If you must support India, watch the match and cheer, etc. But don't bring Sikh flags and Jakaare into the equation. Absolutely pathetic and utterly disrespectful to our faith. I do wonder what goes on between the ears of our people.

Also, I don't wish to generalise but these freshies who come over to England under the pretence of a "study visa" are jokers. A tiny handful are decent guys who study and work and that's fair enough. But the majority are in their late 20s and early 30s, and they really are strange people. But anyway that's another subject.

The freshies are going to be assimilated within three generations as are the families that accept them into marriage

However raising Khanda flags is nonsense these iditos dont understand the reason they have had to migrate in the first place so let me be the first to say India are welcome to them as they dont belong in the panth anyway

What, are we going down the exclusion route - AGAIN!

After all that talk about numbers and their importance.

This is the deal in my opinion. Those guys need education. K'stanis need to be able to put out convincing arguments to make people understand. Just ostracising people who don't agree or are ignorant is ridiculous.

The rate at which people rush to cast people off from the panth is ridiculous. At this rate we'll become one of the smallest, numerical insignificant faiths around.

I was on broadway on the night of the celebrations...even though our 'Khalistan Zindabad' and 'Hindustan Murdabad' jakare were being drowned out by music and car horns...we made a big enough effect for monkey indians to stop what tthey were doing and look....a few of us also snatched off indian flags from full keshdhari/amritdhari sikhs..i think if india wins the world cup every khalistani sikh needs to come out and show them we are alive and kicking...the fear i saw in their eyes yesterday when a couple of singhs with big dharia...large dhumalle and army combat jackets on...made them piss themselves LOL

And Yes there was a large group of pakistanis outside the mosque waving their flags and shouting anti indian slogans..they were surrounded by the police...