Shameless Uk Sikhs

Oi you!!! I use the term 'fella'!!! What you saying? :lol::ph34r:

That you're a big girls blouse! :lol:

I'm sorry if the term 'fella' upsets you. Not sure what part of the country you are from or indeed which accent you use but having parents with strong cockney and south of the river accents between them my accent is very much what would be called old skool London. As such, most sentences do tend to begin with either the terms 'geezer' or 'fella'. I'm sorry you find the cockney accent 'effeminate'. I can only conclude that you are a super duper tough guy and grace us with your presence from a maximum security prison with armed guards looking on....because you're so masculine. I can only apologise. Perhaps we Londoners picked this very effeminate habit up from those extremely ladylike Italian gangsters from Brooklyn ? They don't come much more effeminate than them.

Anyway....who is stereotyping a whole community ?....except maybe you who thought it was very uncle tom'ish to consider some white people to be decent. :wacko:

A newly arrived sikh in this country with ankh, rorbh, izzat and a pyar for sikhi etc is a brother i would die for. I would though, not pee on one of those Indian supporting ones if one was on fire.

You ask if I 'hate' kashmiris, tamils, poles etc. Why do you ask me that ? Are the Lithuanians enslaving my people and destroying my religion ? Did the Somalians go on a murderous rampage against sikhs and then refuse to bring anyone to justice for it ?

I have an enemy....'geezer'.....and that enemy is the country that by false means occupies my land. That is the enemy that butchered hundreds of thousands of my brothers and sisters. That is the country that treats my people with disdain and contempt. Now explain to me why I should absolutely adore those that come from that country, pee on my streets, drop their syringes in kids parks, pass lewd comments at passing wives, mothers and daughters, rob and steal to pay for their drug habits and then jump up and down with unbridled joy when India win a cricket match ? .......and then please explain why that must also mean i hate Tamils, Kashmiris and Lituanians ? :wacko:

Fella, you talking about the Midlands you might as well talk about Romania. Hardly a sophisticated part of the world is it. Lets be honest....even most freshies are slightly more 'adavnced' than most midlanders. And that includes the fashions.

What and Hounslow and Southall are renown for their sophistication are they? You're having a laugh. Some of the most backward people I have ever met are apnay from that neck of the woods.