Shameless Uk Sikhs

After the Mohali incident of the Dastaar being removed by the Hindu Police officer you would think our people would have sense even after a last minute Facebook campaign by all Panthic Minded youth and even non Panthic youth to expose India for what it is and the Dastaar beadbi as well as why we should not support India our people did not seem to care one bit.

You get responses like oh you can't blame all of India for what happened and this and that even though they have watched the videos they have no shame!

The dastaar incident woke up a lot of youth especially on facebook and after the Sikh Chnl show,but the majority turned a blind eye and this shows a clear divide between the real Sikh Youth/Nation and the sheep who's zameer is dead!

Southall Broadway was packed today with cars,flags and so on with all of the majority being Sikhs running around like monkeys with the tiranga ,the 'freshies' also did the same and had alcohol and the new trend of smoking while shouting jakarahs of bole so nihaal.

Some even had nishan sahibs ,my question to those who say whats the cricket event got to do with Sikh Oppresion is ,what has our Holy Nishan Sahib and Jakareh got to do with India,how shameful can a community ,get even hurling insults to Pakistan they forget the birthplace of Guru Nanak Dev Ji is in Pakistan now.

I know the Paks would have caused more trouble and the Police were well prepared as per discussions I had with them for any situation but the question is

When its a 1984 Freedom Rally these people dont get out of bed and would rather be down a club,pub or some other place,when their Hindustan is playing they wake up at 7am through the whole day then go out on roads and show the Sikhs as a lost Qoum of Monkeys who wave the flags of their oppressors at the click of a finger.

The destruction of Sri Akal Takht Sahib

Sikh Genocide 1984

Murder of countless Sikh Shaheeds and children

Burning of tens of thousands of saroops and beadbi over the last 25 years

Burning of the ref library

Fake Encouters

Rape of our girls

Farmer Suicide

Dehdhari Pakhandis - and their attacks

Attacks on our Dastaar

Destruction of Panjab

Attacks on Sikh Ideology by the RSS and so on does not affect our people one single bit and especially these stupid illegal immigrants who tell of how sob stories in Panjab how they get no work and are poor and what not ,yet they come here and do drugs,fraud and beadbi of the Sikh Nishan Sahib and Jakaras with their anti Khalistan Pro Hindustan stance.Then we complain no Sikh girls like apneh mundeh the primary blame I believe is due to these freshies who harras them on streets like Southall Broadway.The girls are not innocent either they cant do matha tek once a week even at the throne of SGGS Ji Maharaj yet can wake up on a Sunday get their T Shirts and run around when they dont know even an ounce of their background ,culture or faith,when told of the atrocities India commits all these lot turn a blind eye - they have that false sense of patriotism when we are just about 1% in so called India yet they go on the front and act like some defenders of the faith for India across the World - instead of waking up our parents are no better ...what do they teach their kids? they don't tell them about how bad India is even though they know they also turn a blind eye all in all a pathetic community full of idiots who have no self honour

I know where my loyalties lie and thats with the real Sikh Nation - of which their are only very few of us who are seen as closed minded fools

Apologies to anyone who is offended

HERE ARE SOME VIDEOS

1:18 They go raj karega khalsa idiots

You can see Nishan Sahibs at 2:42

Here some of them climb the tree - Bandra di qoum Panjabi

There are countless other videos

A good thing would be to edit these videos with the clips of the that Singh getting his dastaar ripped off and add these clip to tht video why Sikhs should support India by Neverforget84.com

completely uncivilized desi immigrants who actually made it to UK but have no ways of civilizations and they dnt know <banned word filter activated> about India and do not even care for Sikhi. If I was present there I would have felt so embarrassed but the video still made me. What a lower class people are they, British people and police would have thinking.

completely uncivilized desi immigrants who actually made it to UK but have no ways of civilizations and they dnt know <banned word filter activated> about India and do not even care for Sikhi. If I was present there I would have felt so embarrassed but the video still made me. What a lower class people are they, British people and police would have thinking.

The British have had enough they have all moved out to other areas ,there is no devleopment either as more illegal immigrants of all nationalities keep comming and causing trouble making areas bad to live in ,they sleep with prostitutes which they pick up from the main high street - the broadway in Southall they do drugs and the list goes on...... ,its hard for Sikhs like myself who are born here and have Panthic Dardh to see scenes like this as even some uk born Sikhs follow the 'desi' bandeh thinking they are doing something good.

Sharam di gal ya even after watching this quick video our people still never cared,even though this video is made by UK born Sikhs ,we are seen as going over the top or 'extremist' well what can we say when we have fireworks going of at our holiest Shrine - as long as we don't free our command and control centre and educate each and every single Sikh we will get nowhere.The Hindus in the UK will as usual get away if any trouble kicks off as it will always be our people fighting Pakistanis ,then we claim we have major tensions with the Paks,im not denying we don't have issues with them we do ,but when are rooting for India like monkeys and hanging off trees making noises like an animal with a Indian Flag what will others see us as - a community of' Indians' majority Sikh

Thank God they didn't targetted and hurt any Pakistani's over there.

I will get that confirmed there always is something that kicks off ,the last video I posted is outside the Main Mosque, almost asking for trouble in a way ,if there was any sort of conflict - its certain the Sikh Youth will have problems in the comming weeks

I don't know when These Sikhs will get some "AKAL/SAMAT" and stop supporting the terrorist regime of Hindustan ...

Our Land (Punjab) was divided to give RAJ to Nehru's and Gandhi's and we were made Hindus in Indian Constitution. Who was the sufferer? Millions of Sikhs got killed moving from Pak to Amritsar and same with Muslims moving from India to Pak. But who got suffered? We got nothing and even then had to loose our properties/lives/start the life in a new country from scratch. Biggest Fraud of this century ...

Then the period from 1947 to 2000 was no less painful with Buses in DTC, Railways - People smoking on the face of a Sikh man deliberately to make him smell the Cigratte/Sigar - And this was encouraged by all Hindu Govt. Officials, Policeman etc. ...

Sikhs being humiliated in India by cracking painful and insulting jokes - Jokes which earlier used to be on Brahamans and Baniyas when they were slaved by Mughals - simple reason Sikhs were now slaves in India and slaves are expected to be insulted ...

1984 lots has been written and discussed already, so won't even go there ...

Recent incident of Turban Removal which has happened is not unknown to anybody - Sikhs living in UK at least watch SikhChannel and would be aware of this ...