Taking Over Gurudawara By Ravidasia

The old Braham Technique of "BHED - i.e. DIVIDE" from the Well known Theory "SAM DAAM DAAND BHED" has played again. The arrogance/egoistic nature of Jatts is well known ...

Oh for goodness sake. Chamars tear down a nishan sahib....and the jatt, who was either out shopping, dropping the kids off at school, washing tha car, or studying for an exam gets the blame :wacko: As I said in my last post.....it seems many of you here will only be able with a jatt sikh if he stops breathing altogether. Breathing is obviously the key to solving this problem.

Ok, I will rephrase - The old Braham Technique of "BHED - i.e. DIVIDE" from the Well known Theory "SAM DAAM DAAND BHED" has played again.

Whether this BHED is INTRA-Sikh community (JATT/Ramgharia/Arora etc.) OR whether this BHED is INTER-Sikh community/Sehajdhari/Ravidassia - I would just say - Brahamn Politics is playing again and is unfortunately successful.

You can easily map this back to 1000 years back when Budhdhism was divided, Buddhists were massacred, Buddhist temples and monastries were demolished by Hindu Rulers and leftover Buddhists were forced to become Shudhras in India.The same thing is happening again; the DEVIL know how there fore-fathers used to play the game; Unfortunately we don't know the solution ...

Oh for goodness sake. Chamars tear down a nishan sahib....and the jatt, who was either out shopping, dropping the kids off at school, washing tha car, or studying for an exam gets the blame

Okay, but you can't divorce currents happenings with what has been transpiring between Jatts and Chamars for God knows how long in Panjab. Pretending otherwise is trying to distort the historical antecedents that led to this or being willfully ignorant. That just puts us in danger of repeating the scenario again in future.

Okay so a portion of Chamars are going/gone. We have to deal with it.

Let's just hope certain people don't pi55 off another group next with well known egoist, insular attitudes and cause even more dissatisfaction with other groups in future.

There are lots of lessons to learn here all around. Jatts are not excluded from this.

It's time for change in our social setup. It's time to give up the outdated feudal hierarchy some people try so hard to preserve. It's time to move closer to our egalitarian principles.

I agree with west London Singh so called discrimination is no excuse to attack a gurdwara spilt up sggs Ji or anything else don't see other so called castes doing this these dogs who commit beadbi and are with the govt or also work in the police top jobs need to be crushed by Sikhs

Singh Sabha's are considered to be Jatt dominated Gurdwaras by many. Face it.

yet it was the very same Singh Sabha that fought for the rights of the lower castes to enter Darbar Sahib, which they were previously denied.

From what i have heard about this the gurdwara in question was taken back by the chamars who dont follow that ballan baba, and the police were called, but as yet neither group have complete control over the gurdwara.

I agree with west London Singh so called discrimination is no excuse to attack a gurdwara spilt up sggs Ji or anything else don't see other so called castes doing this these dogs who commit beadbi and are with the govt or also work in the police top jobs need to be crushed by Sikhs

Let's get this straight. So you don't think the relationship between Jats and Chamars over the years plays any significant part in bringing about the current scenario? Seriously?

I don't like what they (in the OP) are doing either but truth is that people have been warning about the potential negative consequences of supercilious behaviour towards these (and other people) for ages now. Certain peoples' absolute refusal to improve their behaviour/attitude despite this warning has helped cause this. Now they seem to be crying about chickens that have come home to roost like they were nothing to do with it all. There is a lot of condemnation to go around in this situation. Some reflection isn't out of place. In fact it's necessary to avoid similar things happening in future.

yet it was the very same Singh Sabha that fought for the rights of the lower castes to enter Darbar Sahib, which they were previously denied.

What, you think you can equate that lehar with what goes on under the Singh Sabha banner today? Where is the literature then for a start?

The SGPC once had noble aims...look at them now, they are corrupted.

The Akali Dal once had noble aims...look at them now.

Historical incidents frequently don't seem to reflect modern incarnations of organisations with apnay. After a while, we pretty much default to the Panjabi casteist mentality it seems?

This does not make sense to fully or partially to blame jatts. The Brahmins have been oppressing the chamars for centuries and when has a Mandir been attacked by chamars? These Brahmnins started the caste system and where is the attack on the Brahmins? I don't like the caste system and there are some people from all caste that discriminate, but there is an obvious pure haterd being directed at the jatts here when its not warranted

What happened? We had the whole gareeb niwaaz inheritance bequeathed to us, but instead people decided to carry on with oppression and exclusion.

Then they cry when people become bitter and rejective in response.

Is it even worth carrying this discussion on?

I think not - it'll just be a case of one side saying we played a big part in how things turned out and the other denying culpability in the matter.

That's the impasse.

Oh well.