Baba Hari Singh Ji Randhawae Walae

kam1825

just a quick one to let the sangat know Baba Hari Singh Ji are in Leicester and will be doing katha at Guru Tegh Bahadur Gurdwara East Park Road, Leicester from the 26/7 - 1/8

if you are close by please come and listen.

if not please go to gurmatveechar.com where they have katha posted.

also check out the site where there is new katha by Giani Thakur Singh Ji, Baba Sukhchen Singh Ji and Baba Baljeet Singh Ji

baba hari singh ji have not turned up this week but will be ain leicester now on the 2nd. This week Bhai Hardip Singh from Hazoor Sahib are doing katha.

Baba Hari Singh Ji were taught about sikhi by Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindrawalae along with Baba Mohan Singh Ji and Baba Kartar Singh Ji. All are now sants of taksal. Baba Kartar Singh Ji were passes the guddhi of taksal and Baba Hari Singh Ji has stayed within taksal since as well supporting the sants. They are fantastic at katha and as down to earth as can be i have them come around our house every year.

They have released a 2 book steek called the gurvak chanan which gives the meanings of each hukamnama rather then just the literal translations. it is only in punjabi but worth getting.

All the katha that we have so far is available on gurmatveechar.com please check it out.

ah i should see him in the morning then.

a sweet sight i saw today. bhai sahib (hazur sahib wale), walking from east park road and past shahs chemist, amongst so many asians, it was amazing to see a pooran gursikh walk amongst the typical scenery of north evington.

truly a sight i will never forget (he was with another gursikh).

• 4 years later...