How To Stop

Big_Tera

This thread may have been covered before. But there mainly seems to alot of talk about the problem occuring. But not alot about the solutions or the reasons why it happens. The root cause is 'Friendships' or wht they really are is Fake Frienships.

The main reason the problem of some sikh girls running off with muslims converting ect happenes and why you dont see many muslims girls running of with sikh guys is.

well it all stems down to friendships. Muslim girls only have girls as friends 90% of the time and if they have male friends these will be of their same religiion.

on the other hand its common for sikh girls to have muslim males as friends. This is where the problem occurs. because we all know that friends can easily turn into boy friends. Now the Sikh girl thinks that she is popular or feels good because she feels that muslim male want to be her friend and she is getting attention. fact is the muslim is only her friend because they are after one thing. and these muslim are only being nice to you because you are a female and they want something from you. that is the only reason. you have to be smart and realise that. Muslim males only mix with fellow muslims. but they make one exemption 'Girls' . this is because you are not a threat to them. infact you can be moulded converted ect.

The soulution is for sikh parents to educacte their daughters about which freinships are good and which are bad. to stop the problem at the root cause. muslim girls would probably get beaten by their parents of the had a Sikh guy friend.

Now Sikh girls dont be fooled by mulims frienship. this is completeley fake. they are just pretending to like you as a person. But inside they have evil intentions. dont think muslims are nice people and dont turn your back on your own people.

once you do that there is no way back. If you want a real friend that go with a fellow sikh. Simples!

15 odd years (at least) we've been talking about this issue.

How comes we've made so little progress with it?

The other issue is that I see as many, if not more apneean going off with goray and becoming complete coconuts. How comes no one makes noise about that in the same way? It's pretty similar if you ask me?

Unless the desires and cognitive functions of the female mind drastically alter in the next few years, I reckon we'll still be talking about this issue in another 15 years..

Look at the stats. With foeticide and apneean going off with nonSikhs, by 15 years a lot of Sikh men will have one of two choices, either marry a nonSikh women or don't marry at all.

Let's face it, that is what is going to happen, regardless of how people may feel about it.

Here's a thought : how about we sikh men set the right example ?

The Sikhi that my family has brought me up with teaches me that there is complete and utter equality between the sexes in sikhi. Women can do whatever the boys do. And in my family that is true. None of us men drink or smoke. Neither do any of our women. None of us men have slept around and neither have our women. None of us men visit pubs and neither do our women.

If i or my father did any of these things how on earth could I state that my sister could not do the same ? Is she....because she is a 'she', only half a human ?

For every thread about the unsavoury and immoral things that some sikh females do there should be a hundred threads about the immoral antics of sikh men. We....are a hundred times worse.

Can you please clarify what you mean by "we"? Dhanwaad :)

Well I know concerned Sikhs have been speaking/warning of this for at least that long (probably longer).

The other issue is that I see as many, if not more apneean going off with goray and becoming complete coconuts. How comes no one makes noise about that in the same way? It's pretty similar if you ask me?

As much as I don't like this too, it's not as sinister as the Muslim situation. Not saying its desirable but you know what I mean, I hope? It's like the girls who go off with white guys look around their own community, don't see anyone they like and then they make a conscious decision to choose 'white'. With girls choosing Muslims, there's a whole insidious aspect to it, whereby we know Muslim lads are "encouraged" by certain sections within their faith to convert the women of the kuffar.

Look at the stats. With foeticide and apneean going off with nonSikhs, by 15 years a lot of Sikh men will have one of two choices, either marry a nonSikh women or don't marry at all.

Let's face it, that is what is going to happen, regardless of how people may feel about it.

Harsh truth? Our guys need to step up. But such is the confused nature of Sikh girls, I don't really know what they want. A tough guy with a streak of independence is viewed as backwards, uncouth and uncivilised A softly-spoken, well-read geek isn't "man" enough for them. What the hell DO they want?

Here's a thought : how about we sikh men set the right example ?

The Sikhi that my family has brought me up with teaches me that there is complete and utter equality between the sexes in sikhi. Women can do whatever the boys do. And in my family that is true. None of us men drink or smoke. Neither do any of our women. None of us men have slept around and neither have our women. None of us men visit pubs and neither do our women.

If i or my father did any of these things how on earth could I state that my sister could not do the same ? Is she....because she is a 'she', only half a human ?

For every thread about the unsavoury and immoral things that some sikh females do there should be a hundred threads about the immoral antics of sikh men. We....are a hundred times worse.

I hear that.

But is it not equally ridiculous to posit that there is NO difference between women and man. Asides from the obvious biological, there is a big difference between psychologies across gender. A lot of what is complained about in Sikh women can be easily explained in terms of social effect and evolutionary psychology. But I've only ever seen attempts to comprehend things along these lines (by apnay) in the last week by the SAS (Sikh Awareness Society).

Although I think your illustrative example is good, it still goes nowhere near close enough to the multitude of sometimes complex and overlapping factors that lead to the behaviour being spoken of in the OP.

This is a complex phenomena and thus requires a sophisticated, multi-thronged approach for attempts at resolution. Even grasping it to some degree of depth is a challenging task, let alone formulating and implementing plans to combat the effects.